• Options
    taimeriataimeria Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol least you guy's que is moving
  • Options
    sassiangelsassiangel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    krixx73 wrote: »
    Man, 55 min waiting, im getting so drunk. mmm beer ;) (i paid 60 bucks and loved the 1st 3 days)

good gawd pass me a few beers please so I can proceed to get drunk too and make this que <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> more bearable; if not downright fun lol :)
  • Options
    mackojackomackojacko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    20761 in queue for like 15 minutes, nothing happening.
  • Options
    hippomousehippomouse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    That's illogical. Most people who bought packs will probably spend money in game too as they have a vested interest to do so. If a company was really clever they could prioritise by how much someone spends on the packs and in the shop but then you will get the pay to win people moaning again...... ;)
  • Options
    lucious3lucious3 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was #5558 in que, now i am #15888, wtf!
  • Options
    alabuckalabuck Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I started in the que at 4,450 and it got down to 1,078 and jumped up to 11,787 and now i seem to be stuck there...took 45 mins to get down where i was and I've been stuck there foe 15 more mins now...
  • Options
    sertonissertonis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    went from 1000 to 8565 now.. been waiting for over an hour.. stuff this I'm out not sitting here all day waiting some solution. This happens with every mmo they should know by now, 3 servers is not good enough. I'm kind of annoyed this is my only day off.
  • Options
    doctorangstromdoctorangstrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm a Hero of th North and I hit the queue with a number like 180 or 200 and then after a few seconds it jumps to 1000's to 2000's that seems sorta odd to me. Also my Zen is missing...has that happened to anyone else?
  • Options
    palisadenwpalisadenw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Of course us Guardians are shafted. We pay $60 more than moochers who are playing this game for free, and we get stuck in the same **** line as them.

Way to **** up PWE.

Yeah if you don't pay 60+ dollars, on a game that you know nothing about because you haven't gotten the chance to play it yet, you're automatically a moocher.
  • Options
    restivoiiirestivoiii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So $60.00 to be in que for an hour... makes sense... Why should the free-to-play people get in before anyone who pays? This is a crime!
  • Options
    encon1encon1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queue 13111, Have been waiting about an hour hasn't moved in about 30 mins just checking on status, thanks in advance.
  • Options
    hadril7hadril7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    joined at 5k now its 11k and hasn't moved down? scared to go back, but the count hasn't moved?
  • Options
    rupok2rupok2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My 15k queue isn't even moving...
  • Options
    pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So how long have you been in the queue?
    Im approaching about 30 min of queue time now.

Guardian(yes I know that makes no difference)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • Options
    roninthehoodroninthehood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    To all the truly moronic people out there complaining. IT IS FIRST HOURS OF RELEASE !!> If it is like this in a week THEN talk <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. You all need to get a box of tissue and shut your weeping holes.
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmmmm...

I wonder what the PWE Billing and Refund Department queue is...
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    ashenoakashenoak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The description of the Guardian Package did not say you got VIP access. You should read next time before you buy something. Its no ones fault but your own, its not like they said they would give you VIP access then took it away. VIP access was one of the number one advantages of Hero of the North Founders and it specifically said we got VIP access which is what we paid for.
  • Options
    illisvile1illisvile1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wouldn't be so irritated if I hadn't intended to simply switch characters, and landed myself in a 13000(Edit:18000 Just changed) queue. That is something that should be worked on I think. I understood when I bought the guardian pack that I wouldn't get queue priority. Though, I will say I think we should have. Anyways. Hope it is fixed soon, I really want to enjoy this game.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    manovlitomanovlito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rupok2 wrote: »
    My 15k que isn't even moving...

same here also
  • Options
    devilluk6665devilluk6665 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    my queue is19799 and seems to have stuck at that number for quite some time now
  • Options
    maggsmaggs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hang on, a queue? Isn't this why I bought a founder pack so I had priority??
    Seriously guys, get it together.
  • Options
    slashercatslashercat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is actually why i never paid for hero.

Edit: Did not quote post i was talking about. It said that we are "moochers" because we dont pay 60$ for a game we never had a chance to really play for ourselves
  • Options
    yepyepandnopeyepyepandnope Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    But really though not the worst "open beta" launch i have seen but its only getting worse. I would like to know when they plan on taking the game out of open beta. I think most know that "open beta" is not really "open beta" I have seen games sit in open beta for years before they take open beta into release. Be real about it and just say release unless you wanna tell us when you are going to take it out of open beta. None of this "The game will be finished when its finished" or " When we feel the game is ready" don't bs the consumers, dumb ones can say what they want but i know the smarts ones know what i am talking about. Give people a timeline on when you plan on taking the game out of open beta atleast.
  • Options
    laellael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmm, I go from around 8000 to 21000 in queue... and this makes sense how?

Really need to just have a time estimate on there. Not a randomly changing, RISING position in queue.
  • Options
    justkiddingjustkidding Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep, jumped from 2000 to 8916, been stuck here for the last 20 minutes.
  • Options
    assassin238assassin238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    that's why I didn't spend any $$$ on this game. You get what you pay for, so I am not really upset. LOLZ
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jeronan wrote: »
    It's a beta bug that existed since STO launch years ago! How many years does a Developer need to fix a darn Queue system?

Cryptic doesn't give a darn. The Queues are here to stay until enough People get fed up and leave and Things settle Down by itself.

Welcome to Cryptic's games.

I have never experienced a queue with STO or Torchlight 2. And they do give a darn, or else they wouldnt be working their asses off trying to fix it - which they are.
  • Options
    derfnose88derfnose88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Of course us Guardians are shafted. We pay $60 more than moochers who are playing this game for free, and we get stuck in the same **** line as them.

Way to **** up PWE.

Time to play another game HoN. Quite bull****.
  • Options
    choquette911choquette911 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wow been queued for like half an hour and Im still in position 22 897! And I paid to get the vip thing! Just Wow...
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was in 3004 now Im at 10412 this is not cool Cryptic. Why is the que kicking me backwards instead of letting forward in it
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.