test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    krankstar8701krankstar8701 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guardians don't get pushed to the front of the line. Only Heroes .. you had to pay 199.99 to get that privelage
  • Options
    shogunatlshogunatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just love how they said they were taking the servers down to fix a lot of the lag issues people were having, such as rubberbanding (made the game **** near unplayable) and other things, but no, just kidding, they just added a ****ing queue. Good work folks! Hey Cryptic, use some of the money we've given you to add some more servers, clearly this 3 shards one server thing doesn't work for ****.
  • Options
    vorphevorphe Member Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    lucious3 wrote: »
    lolz, just because some one paid $60-$200 for a starter pack does not mean jack. What happens with a ftp player spends $500 in cash shop and the Guardian players spends nothing, what a ridiculous concept this is.

ironic isn't it
  • Options
    kurse777kurse777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have you not seen the bank commercial where the guy offers the "new kids", some toys? The not new kid gets the shaft.
  • Options
    sirrealisticsirrealistic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    19416 in the que? only 7 hours after launch......way to fail.....
  • Options
    denprvtforumdenprvtforum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Goodbye Neverlogin.....ooops I mean Crappywinter. This queue is just plain rubbish.
  • Options
    krixx73krixx73 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ok, time for a Queue game. WHO GOT THE HIGHEST NUMBER

13406 here
  • Options
    pharon2009pharon2009 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hippomouse wrote: »
    Yes it's slow took me maybe 10 mins to do the 220mb patch but I have been patching everyday. I imagine if it is a big patch you are doing erm good luck.... ;)
    well iam patching
    2610 mb only LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i will have so much fun
  • Options
    bak0nbak0n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    I haven't moved up in the Queue at all. Currently sitting at 1932... Guess I should bug report this one..
  • Options
    raaizeraaize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So Guardians supporters aren't good enough to jump the Queue over people who paid nothing for the game?
  • Options
    narlownarlow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wtf is going on with the ques jumping like crazy fixx plz
  • Options
    thatdorkyguycomthatdorkyguycom Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For all those calling people freeloaders, moochers etc;

STFU...

The game was released today, as open free-to-play.

I am a reasonable gamer, if I have the chance to test something, I will, then pay if I like it.

This game is MEANT TO BE FREE TO PLAY.

If you decided to pay, good for you. Clap Clap.

But the offensive freeloaders and moochers name calling <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> needs to stop.

Hilarious how you can even say that to people when this game is free to play overall.

Go rage elsewhere and join the queue.
  • Options
    chris361chris361 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thou protesteth to much!! Even when I played Rift during the closed betas and the early access I had a 13hr wait on release day. This is the nature of the beast. Chillllax ppl it is not crack. FYI Rift is a subbed game.
  • Options
    vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hero of the north founder here. In a que that started at 332 is now at 3272.... Is priority login now bugged?

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • Options
    gormzmcgee300gormzmcgee300 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was just about to say something, but well said. Thank you.
  • Options
    zysus65zysus65 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    19110 here ufffffffff

I'm off to watch a movie xD
  • Options
    slashercatslashercat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I suggest to anyone that is in queue to just go and occupy yourself.
    Games take a bit to adjust when they first come out. And since this game was WELL hyped, there is going to be a lot of wait.
    I suggest just wait a bit for the people who will just play for 10 minutes to get off.

And for those saying this is BS, please understand that they can not magically say "oh wait this is wrong" *fixes in that split second*
    It takes time to fix problems.
  • Options
    jeronanjeronan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    Oh please. it's a beta bug.. stop whining about it and get some fresh air.

If you look at how communicative the team has been so far, giving more than regular status updates and actually fixing problems
    in very short time spans, you should be thankful. they are doing an amazing job.

It's a beta bug that existed since STO launch years ago! How many years does a Developer need to fix a darn Queue system?

Cryptic doesn't give a darn. The Queues are here to stay until enough People get fed up and leave and Things settle Down by itself.

Welcome to Cryptic's games.
  • Options
    lazer1211lazer1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    paid $60 to wait for my position in que at 20553 and it hasn't changed in 15 mins...
  • Options
    azophaelazophael Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For all those calling people freeloaders, moochers etc;

STFU...

The game was released today, as open free-to-play.

I am a reasonable gamer, if I have the chance to test something, I will, then pay if I like it.

This game is MEANT TO BE FREE TO PLAY.

If you decided to pay, good for you. Clap Clap.

But the offensive freeloaders and moochers name calling <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> needs to stop.

Hilarious how you can even say that to people when this game is free to play overall.

Go rage elsewhere and join the queue.

Not released. The Beta was made public. The game is still not officially released :P
  • Options
    roninthehoodroninthehood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    egoboosted wrote: »
    That's fine....alienate the other users that still backed you and paid $60. I understand and will definitely NOT be giving you any more money after today. Thank you!

Everyone else...speak with your wallet.

Hope you can fund the game with JUST the HOTN users.

better question is what kind of total moron &$^% tard buys something and DOES NOT READ. it has said this for months and repeated more times then able to count on every site game related. it is YOUR fault .
  • Options
    imsleepy1993imsleepy1993 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid $200 and and yet im in que for almost hour... yeah stop giving fault advertise to get people buy ur ****ty server please...
  • Options
    racerxinfiniteracerxinfinite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What about Founders, that paid more than anyone else? We should be 1st in the cue...as in not waiting. It was also in the description of buying the Founder pack that we are VIP and put first in cue. To me that means in front of anyone else other than other Founders.

It is a question, not a gripe or complaint.

do Founders get VIP and first in cue as advertised or not?
  • Options
    sgsteihlsgsteihl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    Hey PW. Honestly, if you can queue shorten for Hero of the North, you can add a second tier of Queue reduction for Guardians too. It only makes sense. They ponied up too. You guys only have 3 servers and queues in the TENS of thousands. Fix it or you'll never see another penny from me.
  • Options
    kentekente Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    peace out i hope you enjoyed my money
  • Options
    borumberborumber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dont feel bad even us Hero purchasers have to wait in que and we were promised increased priority for logging in. It is what it is.
  • Options
    donkenojidonkenoji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queue crashed at 108; back to 30k.
  • Options
    zenjunzenjun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You don't seem to understand. We wouldn't mind the wait if the counter didn't reset over and over and over...
  • Options
    ohrobinvanpersieohrobinvanpersie Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I logged out to try a different class.

Position in queue: 23196.

Queue hasn't moved in 10 minutes.

Bye.
  • Options
    xceradexxceradex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the HotN pack and am not able to login, my queues in the thousands? thought I was able to bypass that? I take back my comment, was in the queue for maybe 7 minutes before it just logged me in. Not sure if its from being hero purchaser or problem being fixed.
This discussion has been closed.