test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    vfibsuxvfibsux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    siguroli wrote: »
    Chill out people, if u did not expect this, then dont opt in (or pay) for a beta..

Look at me!! I'm level headed rational guy who is better than all of you and I am here to save the day!!
  • Options
    tbazz1877tbazz1877 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, my position was 1600, and it took less than 5 minutes to get in. This was about 15 minutes ago. This thread is full of crying and fail. I'm not a Hero, so I don't get any sort of queue priority.

There is a reason they're not listening to you whine. It's because that's all it is. Whining. "Oh, I'm going to charge back my package" "Oh, I'm going to take my money elsewhere." "Oh, there haven't been ANY other games that had launch problems." Wah. Cry about it more.
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bazingaaaaa!

Was actually 17'th in the queue.....And then I took an Arrow in my...Nah, just kidding. It did bump me all the way up to 17,000 though :D

Bazinga!
  • Options
    lurkersxlurkersx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    saddakar wrote: »
    Think of it as a lottery.

Seems the lottery re-rolls your position every minute or so. I jump anywhere between 3k and 18k about every minute for the last twenty minutes.
  • Options
    milieux1milieux1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Very frustrating. 3300-2300-12003 wha?? Been waiting over an hour so far, about to give up.
  • Options
    pharon2009pharon2009 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hmm .... guys is patching slow ? or it is just me ? xD
  • Options
    endofriversendofrivers Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Holy Hell! I read about 3 pages of this complaining and I don't have to read anymore to comment.

@Everybody *****ing
    /beginrant
    I really don't care if you paid 1,000 dollars, it's been 6 hours since it's been open to the public. You already are calling the company a piece of **** for not catering to your needs, it's sickening. You obviously don't know anything about what's going on and I doubt you guys fully understand how flooded a server can get. I promise you they're doing everything they can to resolve the issue, guaranteed. With all of the MMOs that exist that have had this issue at Open beta or launch, you guys are STILL shocked that this happens? It's always going to happen. ALWAYS.

Another point, all of you "Guardians" out there. As many people have stated before me, YOU DO NOT GET PRIORITY ACCESS. It was in the **** pack when you bought it. On the topic of these packs, you guys did not BUY the game! You just supported the company during development.
    endrant/

Okay, now that I got some of that off my chest. I hope you all have a nice day and I wish for a swift transition into Open Beta.
    I'll see you all in server Mindflayer!
  • Options
    adalaceadalace Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If it's true that some people who payed a significant amount of money for this game are stuck in a queue, that's disappointing. I just learned of this game yesterday and have decided to try it out for free, but I feel for those who did pay.
  • Options
    jimphilipsjimphilips Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have the same problem i paid for 20 bucks but queue doesnt seem to be getting lower going only higher.they must do something about that :DD
  • Options
    krixx73krixx73 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Man, 55 min waiting, im getting so drunk. mmm beer ;) (i paid 60 bucks and loved the 1st 3 days)
  • Options
    xorifyxorify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013

haha good one ^^
  • Options
    taimeriataimeria Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have played a lot of mmo's and not one of them not even Tera asked you to pay 200 up front. NOOOO thanks. Glad I decided to wait and I will continue to give this game a chance but will wait to decide on if its worth putting money into.
  • Options
    zenjunzenjun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im having the same problem. Countdown gets low, then starts over again. Great job on opening, team. And not giving all Founders a jump in the queue is bullcrap.
  • Options
    vfibsuxvfibsux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    Holy Hell! I read about 3 pages of this complaining and I don't have to read anymore to comment.

@Everybody *****ing
    /beginrant
    I really don't care if you paid 1,000 dollars, it's been 6 hours since it's been open to the public. You already are calling the company a piece of **** for not catering to your needs, it's sickening. You obviously don't know anything about what's going on and I doubt you guys fully understand how flooded a server can get. I promise you they're doing everything they can to resolve the issue, guaranteed. With all of the MMOs that exist that have had this issue at Open beta or launch, you guys are STILL shocked that this happens? It's always going to happen. ALWAYS.

Another point, all of you "Guardians" out there. As many people have stated before me, YOU DO NOT GET PRIORITY ACCESS. It was in the **** pack when you bought it. On the topic of these packs, you guys did not BUY the game! You just supported the company during development.
    endrant/

Okay, now that I got some of that off my chest. I hope you all have a nice day and I wish for a swift transition into Open Beta.

Okay fanboy.
  • Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Between Cryptic's already concerted, and traditionally poor decision making, apathy toward customers, and PWE's outright contempt for us.
    I'm surprised founders don't get a longer queue, let alone giving Guardians a priority log in. With a cash shop item in a lock box that allows one log in attempt with priority.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    orranbladeorranblade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    after 5 pages of complaint because people are upset that a game is having MINOR issues during its first day of OPEN BETA i have learned that some gamers really need to grow up a little. those of you supporting the game financially great thank you for helping what is sure to be a great game, it will be better if you stay and offer constructive comments as the beta progresses. so when the final version goes live, they wipe the servers and you get a funky badge on your name.. you all gonna scream about wasted money too?? any money spent at this point should be considered a DONATION the game is in beta ffs,

ok i am done feeding the trolls, hope to see the more decent people in game eventually
  • Options
    parallax6parallax6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It counted down from 4300 to around 2300 and then jumped up to over 9200! lol Something is definitely screwy.
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well I am a Hero, and in que position 2899 as of this post. Must be a lot of Heroes in line....
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    adalace wrote: »
    If it's true that some people who payed a significant amount of money for this game are stuck in a queue, that's disappointing. I just learned of this game yesterday and have decided to try it out for free, but I feel for those who did pay.

A voice of reason among imbeciles!
  • Options
    xorifyxorify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013

@Everybody *****ing
    /beginrant

endrant/

Thanks you !! dont have to type it all myself, glad to see someone else with my opinion . Sheers ! :cool:
  • Options
    zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Reminds me of this Airplaine! quote:

"He's all over the place! Nine hundred feet up to 1300 feet. What an *******!"
  • Options
    jundujundu Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013

just awesome :) how many times i have won ?

and SHORT que? i don't think 15 min at 3614 is a short 1.. oh finally switched 10209 :D did i win ?

i understand its beta and isn't this why ? so when we go live its not like laggy try to relog and stuck a LONG que :)
    Cant wait to play again without laggs :) and Good Luck to u guys behind the game its awsome !
  • Options
    mizfit1mizfit1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i think everyone should stop whinning so much they said they were working on a fix give them time dam..
  • Options
    noscetemetnoscetemet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What. The. Hell.

Well, at least other people are experiencing it. I was patiently waiting, when my queue went suddenly from 4.8k to 12.1k for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zenjun wrote: »
    Im having the same problem. Countdown gets low, then starts over again. Great job on opening, team. And not giving all Founders a jump in the queue is bullcrap.

Oh please. it's a beta bug.. stop whining about it and get some fresh air.

If you look at how communicative the team has been so far, giving more than regular status updates and actually fixing problems
    in very short time spans, you should be thankful. they are doing an amazing job.
  • Options
    kentekente Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    que bouncing between 400 and 10000.... really
  • Options
    narkolethicsnarkolethics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    omg...was 8000 in queue...then went down to 1700...now 11000 and up. can't believe that
  • Options
    rupok2rupok2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am at que 15k.... Guess I won't be able to play today.
  • Options
    dusty345dusty345 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SUCKS THAT I PAYED 200$ and cant evne get in front of the line XD we msut all be fighting for that number one spot
  • Options
    leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Of course us Guardians are shafted. We pay $60 more than moochers who are playing this game for free, and we get stuck in the same **** line as them.

Way to **** up PWE.
    I dont understand all the rage. Queue preference was always listed as a HotN perk on the package description.
This discussion has been closed.