test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    kingeyeballkingkingeyeballking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Agree with everyone here that Guardians should also get queue priority. If you want to make a game where players choose to support the game with money or not, provide the ones that do with good service.
  • Options
    lurkersxlurkersx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was at 4500... 10 minutes later I was at 3200 which didn't surprise me. I then minimized it to read forums and checked it after reading a few of these comments and I am at over 12k... so is there 9000 HOTN trying to log in?
  • Options
    trocan678trocan678 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    That's kind of sad... I didn't pay anything and got in within 15 mins. So much for patience...
  • Options
    shannairashannaira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zumanityx wrote: »
    It's not about lack of reading the information provided. People are more upset with Cryptic's logic of not giving the same priority access as HotN to Guardians when they supported a F2P game. People who didn't pay a penny to play the game shouldn't get to play in front of people who have supported the game financially and through the weekends.

Some of us supported Cryptic in the past. I for one bought a lifetime sub to STO. *kak* The founders packs sucked or I'd have bought one... Just ask MWO, I bought the big founders pack there... same with MWT. If the founders pack had interested me, I'd have one. Odds are I'll buy a bunch of Zen, why do I count for less?
  • Options
    illisvile1illisvile1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Agreed. I think the character select screen should be outside of the queue.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    lurkersxlurkersx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol logged out and back in and back down to 4k, is this que putting people in random positions?
  • Options
    kargionkargion Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    queue of 4000 is un-acceptable for founders or non. Add capacity or no one will wait to play.
  • Options
    azophaelazophael Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Meh, it's still called beta. Everyone should be happy they don't just wipe everything :P
    At least they know what'll happen upon "release" (which is probably just the removal of the beta tag) and they're prepared.
  • Options
    zolasuwarozolasuwaro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Read the First post again, it states in an update that the high numbers displayed are a displaying issue. So the Numbers aren't probably displaying the real number of login attempts.

Also this thread is growing HUGE very swiftly.
  • Options
    taimeriataimeria Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LOL wish I could have a temper tantrum have my mommy and daddy pay 120 dollars for a free to play and then cry the moment I cant log in. Oh... wait... I'm not 13 anymore.
  • Options
    kurse777kurse777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can not believe I am in a queue. This sucks.
  • Options
    eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i just get a window which says trying to update the launcher
  • Options
    jeronanjeronan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    So if it's just a money issue, how does that explain how the same thing happens to other companies and other games at launch? SWTOR had an apparent budget of about $300 million for development, had issues at launch, Diablo 3, massive launch hype, had major issues at launch, and probably a budget that would make Neverwinter's launch look like a handful of pocket change. You'd better believe that this is a bandwidth issue, to think otherwise is just assinine.

We are talking about litterly millions of People logging into the game With Diablo 3.

We are looking at the same EPIC FAIL Queue system that we had With STO launch years ago!

If Cryptic really gave a darn, they had years to fix it! And Guess what? They did not!

They use a so called Super Server Technology and should be easily able to expand capacity! And Guess what? They do not!

But ofcourse they happily dangle the 200 dollars "Jump Ahead in Queue" carrot in front of people's eyes. Go figure!
    And you can bet there are enough stupid People out there, that will fall for this and dump the 200 bucks.
  • Options
    grembler1grembler1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    trevien29 wrote: »
    swapping characters should not generate a Queue

**** skippy but you go back to log in screen so - poof you pooched - but 2nd manhatten almost gone so what do I care at this point. wife will be home any minute so no play time and shell be pissed im getting pissed!

aLWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I only bought guardian so I figured I would wait in a small que, but this line isnt moving but 1 person every 10-15 seconds, thats along time for 4000 people.

Though I am sure they will fix this / people stop logging in.
  • Options
    sertonissertonis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok I'm not happy now, they should have prepared better for this as with everyone my que is jumping up and down. Well it was good until they opened the beta to everyone. Can't believe I spent money on this.
  • Options
    asphidonasphidon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't help but laugh and cry at my queue.

11293 > 3707 > 4 > 1 > 14726 > 84 > 3 > 1.4266073e...uhh, what? lol
    15.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    This que is wierd, I wish PWE would explain how they set it up. My que is moving backwards at a thousand people a minute. I am at 17k now, is this just the $200 founders?
  • Options
    kargionkargion Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    im just glad i didn't put any money into this yet, im sorry for all the people that spent money and are in this crazy queue, has to be making your more mad than I
  • Options
    vorphevorphe Member Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Of course us Guardians are shafted. We pay $60 more than moochers who are playing this game for free, and we get stuck in the same **** line as them.

Way to **** up PWE.

Haha, I'm a ftp'er because I wasn't dropping $160 on a game I hadn't played or seen any live action on myself. I find it funny though, considering your attitude. Too bad your Guardian status can't get you in yet :p

p.s. of course there's a Queue, and yes they should have prepared for the rush. Just give it a day or two and come back.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    thegraloth wrote: »
    I'm a "Hero of the North" founder, yet I'm still waiting in queue, so far I'm no. 9326 and it's RISING, somehow I doubt the truth that we get in front of the line, as I've been in the queue for at least 15 minutes now
    I went from under 100 to over 8000 twice now.
    Pretty sad

The jumping number is because of a display error.
  • Options
    ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Wow... people need to learn to read.
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter. .........

I cant even get past patching yet :(.
    I've tried everything suggested in the other threads,
    I got kicked out when open beta started and have not been able to get back in yet,
    it checks the game version then says patching the cancel button appears and that's it nothing,
    never progresses beyond that.
  • Options
    saddakarsaddakar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Think of it as a lottery.
  • Options
    jeronanjeronan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    The jumping number is because of a display error.

An error that exists since STO launch years ago! LMAO! /FACEPALM
  • Options
    vellaunovellauno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    However, Neverwinter Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive.

Give use 60$, wait no, give us 200$ and you can play...

There you go, I fixed it for you Mr. moderator. The small text was not visible before.
  • Options
    sigurolisiguroli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Chill out people, if u did not expect this, then dont opt in (or pay) for a beta..
  • Options
    vfibsuxvfibsux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    If this were my first time trying the game I think I would uninstall it and say **** you. Better fix this PW, or I might just uninstall this game and say **** you. Not another dime from me.
  • Options
    tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    egoboosted wrote: »
    I assure you, I have plenty of money, the fact that you're in the same boat (you're not HOTN) is purely amusing.

This is just a game to pass the time, I have money because I don't waste it on games without any real vision. So $60 isn't much but it's the principle of the matter. Go try and troll someone who isn't your better.

Way to completely ignore my point, huh? Let me bold it for you. Maybe it'll sink in.

You did not pay for queue priority. Deal with it!

If you had paid for the ability to skip queues, I'd be right up there with you waving my torch and pitchfork. As it is, you're essentially just acting like a big baby with entitlement issues.
  • Options
    tiyassomutiyassomu Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So when this Never-ending Queue will be over of Never-winter ? a response will be nice . Thank You !
    sizzertruthninjaedit.png
This discussion has been closed.