What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,065 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Launcher/patching is working for me. Albeit rather slowly. 3.4% after an hour of time. I've got 5.64 mbps download. It isn't launch day. So I'm not terribly worried. It will get done when it's done.
    Star Trek Online Forum:
    Where "the Human Adventure is Just Beginning."
    >> PWE Community Rules and Policies <<
    Exploring STO Since July 2008
  • Options
    dragonorama2dragonorama2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am founder and I love the concept of the gateway It keeps me engaged even at work good job guys :)
  • Options
    jegu406jegu406 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what is happening with this queue? i was in 3000 now 8000
  • Options
    kaayoskaayos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why does it keep asking me to log on the website to link the account when I log in the launcher?
  • Options
    manga2pandamanga2panda Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My launcher wont start "Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate" The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
    Any help guys?
  • Options
    jyuen33jyuen33 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still getting the no response error message at launcher start.
  • Options
    vikingogvikingog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    take a deep breath, relax and go back to first page and follow fix 7
  • Options
    sertonissertonis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You guys may need some more servers.. 5k que on each server... I know it is launch day but this is crazy..
  • Options
    jegu406jegu406 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what viking said :D
  • Options
    dragonorama2dragonorama2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    guys I bought the product and I also need to wait like the other free user this is #####.
  • Options
    fkny00fkny00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i login on the laucher and it asks me to go here: http://my.perfectworld.com/nw, i go and then im redirected to http://my.perfectworld.com/nw/error, that says "An error has occurred. Please contact customer support."
  • Options
    debeodebeo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    getting the no response error message at launcher start
  • Options
    zylantheanzylanthean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why is this not in the technical support section... -.-
  • Options
    kos181kos181 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Am I supposed to see some sort of play button?

This is absurd.
  • Options
    nissen13337nissen13337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guy's! relax.. Just see the chat thro. check how many of you people there is trying to connect to the game at once. They're working their ***' off to fix this. give em a chance mates.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    We have solutions to many common issues on our first page here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?162831-Launcher-issues-Read-the-first-post-for-solutions/. Please read it first and post here if you still cannot log in.
  • Options
    kinpachi1kinpachi1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well I'm not getting any numbered error messages, but I keep getting "the patchclient got s message" box. I even did step seven and replaced the exe file. It got the launcher updated but now when I push play it just closes the game out completely! I even tried running as admin and it still just ends up closing out,not even in the task manager anywhere. I had the same message box on my computer next to this one but the step 7 seems to work on that one (waiting in a stupid long4-5k quae). any help?
  • Options
    bloodytrailzbloodytrailz Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was playing just fine *BEFORE* the 2pm PST maitenance.

Now:
    My launcher client is just "Patching" ... the play button is [CANCEL]
    there is nothing downloading and nothing happening on the client, it simply states "Patching" and does not allow me to continue.

Have tried:
    Replacing the .exe with the one posted in update 7 (nothing)
    Giving it some time .. 5+ minutes (no progress, no download, nothing)
  • Options
    sphbreadmansphbreadman Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just get a Patching message but it does nothing. Been like this for nearly an hour. Played for about 5-10 minutes then got a fatal error and now I'm stuck on the launcher.
  • Options
    porradddporraddd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    patch error; "the patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function."

what?
  • Options
    nukleuzzznukleuzzz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just get a Patching message but it does nothing. Been like this for nearly an hour. Played for about 5-10 minutes then got a fatal error and now I'm stuck on the launcher.

Same as this
  • Options
    fmmdespartfmmdespart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    queue position 18808 buddy pls
  • Options
    rykk0nrykk0n Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So for me appears a small window saying "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 1 time", and some seconds after another window called "Patcher error" with "The patchclient got a message while it was in state with no response function".
  • Options
    hasbeastzhasbeastz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Downloaded the exe in solution seven, now I get a new error; "Unable to establish connection to Patch Sever. Please check your internet connection. If problem persists, please contact technical support."
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cant even get past patching, launcher starts gives the version number those 3 dots move across several times then it says patching the cancel button appears and that's it nothing else happens,
    I've done everything suggested in this thread and nothing,
    I cant get past patching it does not even start patching it just says patching and that is it nothing,
    I not just pre'ordered this i've put a lot into it since early access started.
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    porraddd wrote: »
    patch error; "the patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function."

what?

Ditto...Can't use the Gateway since I'm level 6...

There is a link in my signature to soundcloud.com Everyone is welcome to listen while you wait...:cool:
  • Options
    semperviviumsempervivium Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here .. still not working, havent been able to login more than once since launch :/
  • Options
    hexxtrekhexxtrek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cannot get Neverwinter or STO to launch. Only get the "unable to establish connection to patch server"... up to my 3rd hour of reading support and fixes that all don't work...
  • Options
    eelkeller123eelkeller123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    omfg. WHEN WILL THIS FIX!!! I WAS SO EAGER TO PLAY. BUT THEN THE FCKING SERVER ISNT RUNNING. FIX IT OR IM SEWING. lol jk
    BUT SERIOUSLY HURRY
  • Options
    sockerdrickasockerdricka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I thought Founders supposed to skip queue?? im on queue 3173 ??????????
This discussion has been closed.