test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• akaybluehatsakaybluehats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Update 5: Launcher fix in place. Thank you for being so patient while we work to resolve the issue. Log into Neverwinter NOW!"
    No one can log in... so... is not working
  • bodachprbodachpr Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Hey guys, give it a try now.

lemme know if ya'll still have issues...
    Working! Thx.
    edit: ok, maybe not. Just blinking "Trying to update the launcher Please be patient. Tried to connect... on 2 times now"
  • ajmjmajmjm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    patcher error
  • madcookie2013madcookie2013 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    neverwinterproblems.jpg
    well im geting this one ^^ hope it helps
  • almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No dice

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • silverias7silverias7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still not working for me :(
  • paultlpaultl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    changg1 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting HTTP 403 Forbidden page?

yep same here :(
  • jasper2687jasper2687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    Mine says "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 1 time."
    Upon waiting a moment it launched the launcher and is now working.
    Thanks Dev Crew!
  • valex88valex88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Launcher still doesn't update
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Patching error , nothing was fixed gg ez bots .
  • hamoct72hamoct72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    Sad that you couldnt foresee this problem. I am glad I didnt drop money on this game.
  • redneck144redneck144 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When i try to open the launcher "Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate " comes up then after about a minute of waiting an error pops up saying "Unable to establish connection to the patch server" and i know its not my internet since my internet is obviously working fine , this problem started after my first problem of the launcher opening to a white screen, any suggestions?
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Hey guys, give it a try now.

lemme know if ya'll still have issues...
    Same problem as the last 10 mins or so.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • nakor1nakor1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yep, got the patchclient error while trying to patch the launcher...

so, now that you've fixed the launcher, we can't get to it lol
  • cgindecentcgindecent Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rpg141 wrote: »
    I still get this message The patchclient got a message while it was in a state of no response function

getting the same
  • zer303606zer303606 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    patcher error bzzzzt
  • qwerty345456qwerty345456 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "The patchclientgot a message while it was in a state with no response function" i got this error when i try to launch the launcher
  • vixityvixity Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The "shiny advertising portal" is mostly all full of shiny and advertising because you have to sit there and look at it anyways while it patches the game. If your customers have to see it anyways, why not throw some goodies on there as well? Not trying to be a jerk, just sayin'. :P
  • halgrhalgr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Update 5: Launcher fix in place. Thank you for being so patient while we work to resolve the issue. Log into Neverwinter NOW!

Seems something went bad, it won't work for me.
  • guchooguchoo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    still the same error,launcher cannt connect to patcher server..
    If you want peace,prepare for war!
  • threat78threat78 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well its nice to see that you guys are hooking in and working on it as best you can and also just as importantly letting us know whats happening...tbh i dont normally have much faith in pwe but thumbs up on effort and response to the players thank you guys hope its an easy fix i know it doesnt always go to plan...good work and hope to be in there kickin some *** wit you all asap :)
    "Yes it was ME that R#ped your cat!"
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Another successful PWE OB launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • nepheriusnepherius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OMG it works!!!

No, not really :)
  • ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm updating!
  • borgiborgi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fixed the launcher for me, stuck on the "Connecting to the login server" now and after a minute or two - stuck on "Connecting to the account server".
  • noetil9noetil9 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Epic fail !!!
  • narkolethicsnarkolethics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Launcher is failing to patch autoupdate. On the second connecting retry, I get a message that says " The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function "

same here...
  • meldrothmeldroth Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    " The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function "

Really? It isn't fixed guys...
    "Truth is absolute, so if you truly seek it, you can find only one answer."
  • realmboomrealmboom Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cryptic launcher autoupdate

130430 18:06:25 1 [1] ESC : Error: The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function - No response for some command in autoupdate state
    130430 18:06:25 3 [1] ESC : Error: The patchclientlib is returning error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
    130430 18:08:12 1 [1] ESC : Error: The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function - No response for some command in autoupdate state
    130430 18:08:12 3 [1] ESC : Error: The patchclientlib is returning error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
    130430 18:11:09 1 [1] ESC : Error: The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function - No response for some command in autoupdate state
    130430 18:11:09 3 [1] ESC : Error: The patchclientlib is returning error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function

130430 18:11:09 2 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function - No response for some command in autoupdate state
    130430 18:11:09 4 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is returning error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
    130430 18:11:09 5 [1]: Launcher PCL Error The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
  • coppola21coppola21 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thezarze wrote: »
    Still cant get the second update.And the semifinals for the UEFA Champions league is about to start so.....i guess ill cyall ingame in a few hours :S

lmao im with you on that one, dying to see RM knocked out xD
This discussion has been closed.