test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• azurie1azurie1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
    edited April 2013
    do me a fav while you're making that tea make me a long island iced tea would ya thanks a bunch i'm getting the feeling i'm gonna need at least 30 of those lol
  • fejmufejmu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    for me its working, patching already :)
  • togapu51togapu51 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    use 'CTRL C' to copy and 'CTRL V' to paste for those who are keyboard illiterate. :P

*OH* rly? Try it ;P
  • cullodenculloden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    - <Error>
    <Code>MethodNotAllowed</Code>
    <Message>The specified method is not allowed against this resource.</Message>
    <ResourceType>OBJECT</ResourceType>
    <Method>POST</Method>
    <RequestId>53F487539F6D8B57</RequestId>
    <HostId>3V+a/kY/4Ax3j8pqZ8KVzsWNdUExUwkv/eoSIMuyI6A8X0ETXMkP//ocN5hRc/OO</HostId>
    </Error>

Im getting this same message. Well I guess we have to wait another 2 hours for them to fix this new issue.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Launcher fix in place. Thank you for being so patient while we work to resolve the issue. Log into Neverwinter NOW!
  • despicaridespicari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have to say, this is one of the most mature and supportive gaming communities for a game I have seen in a long time. Yes, there are still some whiners, but largely most of you are just posting updates and being patient. Definitely refreshing.
  • clownshockclownshock Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [IMG][/img]22672691.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is what i got atm :/
  • aislinsaislins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Launcher is failing to patch autoupdate. On the second connecting retry, I get a message that says " The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function "
  • nitchinnitchin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok everyone stop logging in so I can update the launcher
  • piipehhhpiipehhh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Launcher fix in place. Thank you for being so patient while we work to resolve the issue. Log into Neverwinter NOW!

cant connect to update server for launcher
  • resinresin Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Whitescreen is my first impression of Neverwinter. I haven't played a PW game in a long time as I tired of East Asian MMOs because of this kind of thing. I love D&D.

I've never understood why the launcher needs to be some shiny advertising portal. Seems like simplicity during login/patching would make sense.

Yes you have a right to complain if your game doesn't work. It is a product that doesn't perform. Especially with a company as large and profitable as PW. I know it is impossible to have a perfectly clean launch, but PW has way more practice and money than most. So are we resigned to buggy launches for big titles like this? Or is there a better way?

Sorry for long first post. Just suprised that PW games appear to be in the same state as when I left them a few years ago.
  • gorbyngorbyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I'm still ahead of you all

http://imgur.com/a7rqIXT
  • spank6spank6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    trickdyou wrote: »
    My Face and the error that is ruining me at the moment all in one picture.

http://i.imgur.com/tM0Xu7P.jpg
    i miss windows 7 :/ windows 8 sucks. lol.
  • gimpedgooogimpedgooo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    still broken for me :(
  • elderfapwizardelderfapwizard Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aislins wrote: »
    Launcher is failing to patch autoupdate. On the second connecting retry, I get a message that says " The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function "

same here buddy
  • kylstroudly28kylstroudly28 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    anyone else cant connect to patch server?
  • arishallarishall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate - trying to update the laucher please be patient. triend connecting 1 time .
    error
  • avatarstryfeavatarstryfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    chue23 wrote: »
    good to know u guys working on it just don't be like aeria game and take like 3 day to solve the problem.

Its not fixed yet, so don't hold your breath.
  • eliasmeeliasme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what? fixed? i can't even open the launcher it fails to connect to patch server.
  • bordiciabordicia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    im almost positive i did
  • almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    arishall wrote: »
    Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate - trying to update the laucher please be patient. triend connecting 1 time .
    error

I am also getting this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • thesquezthesquez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys, give it a try now.

lemme know if ya'll still have issues...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kialrienkialrien Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    would be nice to have a completely separate server for Br and Russians so we can find an English speaking group to dungeon with but that's just wishful thinking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mwarrior123mwarrior123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still broken
  • asdfqwertysasdfqwertys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Best joke of the day.

Fix your update servers now and we can start patching this "fix" first.
  • rpg141rpg141 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still get this message The patchclient got a message while it was in a state of no response function
  • changg1changg1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone else getting HTTP 403 Forbidden page?
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Patching now. Trying to be optimistic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bladesnifferbladesniffer Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aislins wrote: »

Yeah, same here. Well, poo.
  • thezarzethezarze Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still cant get the second update.And the semifinals for the UEFA Champions league is about to start so.....i guess ill cyall ingame in a few hours :S
This discussion has been closed.