Install Arc
Options

Launcher stuck on white screen "Loading. Please wait."

13»

Comments

• Options
    kaisersuzekaisersuze Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You guys kidding me? you expected this game to work right away? launch / open beta day issues. not surprised at all. patience
  • Options
    unlimaxamunlimaxam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The whole Server is very Crowd !
  • Options
    murdantemurdante Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    there it is! what did i say earlier someone comes here and ramble about that first day problem cliche.

anyways Update: we have fix for the Launcher issues and are currently testing it!

managed to see the screen for awhile and then the great white returned !
  • Options
    dtmbizzledtmbizzle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Standard operation procedure for ANY MMO launch; Dont bother trying to play for ohh... say about 5 days after launch. Then you will be good to go.
  • Options
    nelfetnelfet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    woah the launcher is up and i was excited went to log in and then boom big log error message lol oh well happens to every game
  • Options
    tabbeene1371tabbeene1371 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    makes me happy i have not paid anything to play early....
  • Options
    qwerty345456qwerty345456 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the worst thing is that i got to play 4 lvls and i exited for some1 to check facebook and after i couldn't enter...now at launcher i log in and after is shows some html codes on white screen
  • Options
    skullunitskullunit Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Run the launcher as administrator

Thanks! This worked for me.
  • Options
    bran3677bran3677 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whenever I start the launcher (as admin, compatability mode or otherwise), It throws javascript errors at me. I hit yes to continue running scripts, and get to the login page. Then, I type my username and password and the login button does not work. Hitting enter bypasses this part, but then it asks if I have a cryptic account, after throwing more errors. Neither of the buttons work on this screen either.

Here are some screenshots.

http://puu.sh/2NqLq.png

http://puu.sh/2NqMQ.png

Running as admin, reinstalling java,flash, and all that nonsense, including flushing DNS and running in compat mode ahs done NOTHING for me. I also reinstalled the game.

Was downloaded through torrent as well, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
  • Options
    theethereal1theethereal1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OMG You described my issue perfectly bran3677!! It is sooooo frustrating ... I wish someone could supply an answer

** UPDATE **
    After all that yes clicking for the java script and the play button is supposed to pop up just hit enter ... it took me right into the toon select screen!! I hope that helps :)
  • Options
    lemonkingilemonkingi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When its doing this run CrypticError.exe in the game folder and select Launcher.
    Type in what you did and CrypticError will gather information on the process and send it to cryptic.
  • Options
    spinpispinpi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi. I'm sorry for my bad english but i have a serious problem with the game. I try to dowload this game from torrent and next time from direct link but i have same problem when i click on launcher: white window everytime. I tried to replace the launcher with the updated but the problem does not change. My friend gave to me the game from his computer but i have this problem again and again. I try to start the game with gameclient and i can see the window with music and the spaces for username and password, it's ok? no..i try to connect and the message is "timed out". I try to login from the window here, means gateway and the answer is "try to connect" and next a few minute:

"Error
    You have Encountered an Error
    Timeout getting character list
    Request timed out while waiting for your list of characters. You can retry by clicking the link below.

Click here to go to Character Select"

I click here but don't change anything..
    I don't have old pc or with low performance. I do not understand why I have this problem. My friends don't have this problem. it's a bad joke. Somebody can help me?
  • Options
    illidum08illidum08 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah i got the game and have tried all of this stuff and it's still just sits there white screen top left corner loading please wait.....at one point i did for FOUR HOURS!!
  • Options
    taloncsltaloncsl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    still broken?
  • Options
    jaxon257jaxon257 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OK GUYS THINK I HAVE FOUND A FIX. IF YOU ARE USING THE ARC CLIENT GO TO C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Neverwinter_en FIND THE Application (.exe) AND MAKE A SHORTCUT TO DESKTOP. THEN RIGHT CLICK ON THE SHORT CUT AND CLICK TROUBLESHOOT CAPABILITY, IT WILL UN A QUICK TEST THEN COME UP WITH RUN WITH THESE SETTINGS. WORKED FIRST TIME FOR ME.
  • Options
    chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Also getting stuck at a white screen but with an error message in a second window,

res://ieframe.dll/http_500_webOC.htm

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • Options
    obsidian1307obsidian1307 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello to everyone, I had this same problem and my problem was resolved going to the launcher located in "C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Neverwinter_en" and runing the launcher as administrator, thanks for all your help :D
  • Options
    galgoreradikongalgoreradikon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't have a fix as much as a trick. When I launch the game it quickly goes to the black screen where it says loading please wait. I give it 5 seconds, if its not loaded I exit and start over, and keep doing it till it works which is usually 3 - 4 times for me. Sometimes it loads the right screen but it never gets to the patching. exit and start over and so far for me the screen where it loads patches then lets me play is all there
  • Options
    dragadoth12dragadoth12 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    I am still getting this problem - have tried all of the above mentioned "solutions" and still not being able to log in.... is it a busy server problem?