test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    soulsins1soulsins1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pending -

Your payment is being reviewed by either your payment processor or Perfect World. If 30 minutes elapse and your status does not update, Contact Us by using the link below.

LOL. BS BS talked to paypal and they told me it can take up to 24hrs for pendings to be complet for fraud stuff. Sooooo why post this PW, not so perfect are you?
    "Freaks All Week"
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    ark00 wrote: »
    i entered the friendly beta key but still can't log in
    That's because Friend's Keys only work for the Closed Beta Tests. They do not grant access to the Headstart.
    The Support Team whose hours are Mon-Fri, conveniently not during the first part of the early-access of the open beta? There are a lot of people who still cannot log on, even though they paid money for early access and whose tickets will not even be looked at until tomorrow (48 hours AFTER they were supposed to be able to play). I fall within that group. $60 (confirmed paid by both my bank and PayPal) for a 3-day early access so that I can look at an email saying that my problem will be looked at within the next 3-4 working days...

The support team is in and chugging through the reports as fast as they can. :)
  • Options
    vigoblackvigoblack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bought the $60 pack but didn't receive a email to link it to my account just got my transaction emails
  • Options
    thevikingpandathevikingpanda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Really? I completely misunderstood that, then, and I owe them an apology. Thank you for the update.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Normally they do not work on the weekends but exceptions are made. Obviously it wouldn't be fair to you guys if they didn't work during this crucial time and get you guys in game. That being said it does take time to resolve any off the wall issues and there are always a huge surplus of support tickets sent during the Closed Beta Weekends and the headstart is no different.

But they are taking care of them all as we speak as fast as they can. :)
  • Options
    soulsins1soulsins1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Your best guess. Is the pending paypal thing and no emails PW or paypal issue?
    "Freaks All Week"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I don't have a guess.

I sent in a bunch of posts today for them to investigate the problem. Not everybody who bought one is having it, some people have bought them and gotten right in according to a few posts.

There's obviously something going on and they are looking into it but sadly that is as far as my knowledge goes. I won't know anything more until the issue is resolved but please do send in a support ticket as well as posting in this thread.
  • Options
    carpeterghedgswecarpeterghedgswe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i brought the guardian pack it says ive payed but i get absolute nothing saying anything, installed game fine but cannot play yet my account says nothing all i have is receipt email from paypal thats it
  • Options
    thevikingpandathevikingpanda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i brought the guardian pack it says ive payed but i get absolute nothing saying anything, installed game fine but cannot play yet my account says nothing all i have is receipt email from paypal thats it

They're starting to get around to these. Just got a response to my support email requesting additional information. Check your inbox periodically
  • Options
    carpeterghedgswecarpeterghedgswe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i am been at it for the last hour or so i was so hyped to play this straight away but as usual if your looking forward to somthing theres always a hiccup -_-, i swear almost every game i think ive installed thats a new release i end up having to wait or fix somthing but oh well back to watching my email )b
  • Options
    jtangojtango Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I never received my dire wolf or armored horse mount =/
  • Options
    rkoperrkoper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't received my in game stuff. Checked the mail courier and the founder agent. No luck.
  • Options
    jadejedi2jadejedi2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought the Guardian pack for the game. I have received my AD, My forums title, and my inital pack that gave me some kits and stuff. I have not received the Armored horse mount, Unique Direwolf Companion, Gold moonstone regalia mask, Ring of the violet Continual light, bottle of levity, or anything else.

I have opened 4 tickets now, all closed with the same message to complete tutorial, talk to knox, finish rags to riches, talk to courier, and the Founders merchant. I have done all that on two toons and still nothing. To top if off I cannot find a number to call for support.

Please help.....
  • Options
    balleuxballeux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have not recived most of my founders items wolf/mount/robe/ring i have checked mail and checked founder merchant no go :( i am lvl 21.
  • Options
    jbabeljbabel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am having the same issues as above. Done all the questing and merchant stuff. No diamonds, companion, mount or anything.
  • Options
    chaoticracerchaoticracer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I opened a ticket, but they gave me the generic response to check mail and founders agent(which I already did), so I'm going to post here as well. I haven't gotten any of the founders stuff except for the diamonds and the adventurer's helper pack.
    "Wars do not determine who is right, only who is left."
  • Options
    dicehounddicehound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jadejedi2 wrote: »
    I bought the Guardian pack for the game. I have received my AD, My forums title, and my inital pack that gave me some kits and stuff. I have not received the Armored horse mount, Unique Direwolf Companion, Gold moonstone regalia mask, Ring of the violet Continual light, bottle of levity, or anything else.

I have opened 4 tickets now, all closed with the same message to complete tutorial, talk to knox, finish rags to riches, talk to courier, and the Founders merchant. I have done all that on two toons and still nothing. To top if off I cannot find a number to call for support.

Please help.....
    You got a response? I've opened tickets and when I go to "my tickets" they all disappear after a bit with no answer. This seems to be a very common problem with us Guardian folks. And yes, I did put in the tickets that I've already done the quest and checked with the founder's agent. Hey DEVs, you wanna fix this? Sort of the whole reason I shelled out $60 was for the companion and mount (all the other stuff didn't really matter).

Thanks
  • Options
    jadejedi2jadejedi2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ya, my first ticket went away as well. I really really hope there is a blue post on this soon, because it is a real issue.
  • Options
    suparstarxsuparstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm missing things from my $60 founder's pack: Mount, direwolf, mask, ring, greycloak of legacy. I was only able to redeem astral diamonds and helper boxes. Nothing in mailbox for anything else.
  • Options
    tyskothtyskoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    suparstarx wrote: »
    I'm missing things from my $60 founder's pack: Mount, direwolf, mask, ring, greycloak of legacy. I was only able to redeem astral diamonds and helper boxes. Nothing in mailbox for anything else.

Hi,

Exactly the same issue than above :'(.

I'm missing those items despite the fact that I did everything I should to get them. And moreover, the ingame ticket are closed really quick without a real answer and I am not able to post on the website support system.

Hope it will be fixed soon...
  • Options
    nakir78nakir78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the Guardian pack but missing astral diamonds, mount, direwolf, mask, ring and greycloak of legacy
    the other stuf i got in my mailbox.
  • Options
    adarian21adarian21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

With all due respect, any form of 'support' related to this issue consists of:
    Hello

Thank you for taking the time to contact support.

In order to claim your items in game, please make sure that you do the following:

1) Complete the first part of the tutorial to reach Protector's Enclave.
    2) Speak to Sergeant Knox when you arrive in Protector's Enclave.
    3) Take and Complete the quest Rags to Riches.
    4) Locate the Postal Courier after completing the Rags to Riches quest to claim your Founder's Pack items.

After that, you should have all your items!

You may also visit the Founders Merchant on the opposite side of the Hall of justice from Sergeant Knox. He is located in a small booth near Sergeant Quinn.

I clearly state I have already performed those steps, but despite this; that is the only response I have got from them which isn't particularly helpful considering a LOT of people spent money on things they are yet to receive.

Additionally, that automated message they send us is even related to Founders and not Guardians..
  • Options
    joebaejoebae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    Didn't get the guardian box in mail one of my characters :/
    In game tickets seem to be closed upon logout too...
  • Options
    astriellionheartastriellionheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still no email received for mount etc... of the guardina pack...
    Quest done and PNJ (founder or courrier) give nothing at all...
  • Options
    astriellionheartastriellionheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For redirect issues, you can always email our Support Team by emailing customerservice@perfectworld.com from your account's registered email address. They'll assist you there. We apologize for that inconvenience.

Try these steps first. If that does not work, then please contact our Support Team here: http://support.perfectworld.com/. They'll be glad to assist you.

Assist ??? The support in game delete tickets without answer and on the website, it doesn't work a t all (infinite redirection)... Yes, assist...
  • Options
    rkoperrkoper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thi s issue still isn't resolved. Can us poor guardians get a dev update to let us know it's being addressed please?
  • Options
    papabear27papabear27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased a Hero of the North Founder package. Having fun so far, but my package is missing the Spider Mount and the Astral Diamonds. Please reply. Thanks.
  • Options
    ftwarmswarriorftwarmswarrior Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello there, so yesterday I made a few characters on the server Dragon and received my package without any problems.
    But now it seems that my friends play on the server Beholder. So i remade my characters but i didn't receive any of the Guardian packages even after completing the quest 'Rag And Riches'.

I hope there will be a fix soon since the rest of my friends will start their adventures on Beholder tomorrow.
  • Options
    ceesedceesed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was testing the different shard thing today as well. I made a new character on Beholder and was able to get the founder pack on Beholder. I did also take welcome item pack off the mail before completing the rags quest too (should have only tested one thing at a time). After I completed the quest I got the mail finally. Unfortunately I claimed diamonds on one of my previous characters on Mindflayer(where none of the characters I tried could get the items) though so its not like I can just remake them to get around what ever problem this is.

So frustrating... but at least I saw the items finally.

Edit: Also is there a setting to have Guardian show under my name or should that do it automatically? If the latter that is bugged for me as well...
  • Options
    notdrizztnotdrizzt Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Can you guys please answer why our Panther is such a piece of worthless junk? The white Men at Arms companion does more damage AND is completely free.

There is an 8 page thread about it here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?149111-Panther-attack-speed
This discussion has been closed.