test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• ataakataak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is what I purchased on April 1st, 2013.... (via email confirmation)

Thank you for your Founder's Pack early purchase for Neverwinter! This pack contains valuable items to aid you on your adventures in the Forgotten Realms including exclusives only in this pack!

Here are some of the items and exclusives you will receive:
    Exclusive 3-day Head Start Access - Play Neverwinter before anyone else when it launches!
    Beta Weekend VIP - Exclusive access to all Neverwinter Beta Weekends
    Unique Direwolf Companion and Unique Armored Horse Mount
    Greycloak's Legacy - Start your quest with a mastercrafted item!
    Unique Gold Moonstone Mask Regalia Head Piece - Unique costume item.
    And more! Click here for the complete list of items and exclusives from this pack.
    You will receive these items on your account automatically when Neverwinter launches. Use your items well as you begin your quest for greatness in Neverwinter!

Keep an eye out for a future email for when the Neverwinter client is ready to download.

The Neverwinter Team

This is what you are posting....

Guardian of Neverwinter purchasers
    Access to all three Beta Weekends
    Headstart Access - Get headstart access to Neverwinter. Start playing 3 days before everyone else when the game launches.
    "Founder's" Title in Game
    "Guardian of Neverwinter" Title on forums
    125,000 Astral Diamonds once per account
    1 Extra Character Slot (3 total slots)

What is going on here? I want what I purchased.
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Click on the Diamond in the bar at the top of your game screen to get your AD.
    Respec tokens are used through the respect button, but it currently is not working and will be fixed with the patch in maintenance tonight.
    joeblack2 wrote: »
    Just Purchased my Founders pack, received everything but my 2,000,000 astral Diamonds.?? Also no Respec token??
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ataak wrote: »
    This is what I purchased on April 1st, 2013.... (via email confirmation)

Thank you for your Founder's Pack early purchase for Neverwinter! This pack contains valuable items to aid you on your adventures in the Forgotten Realms including exclusives only in this pack!

Here are some of the items and exclusives you will receive:
    Exclusive 3-day Head Start Access - Play Neverwinter before anyone else when it launches!
    Beta Weekend VIP - Exclusive access to all Neverwinter Beta Weekends
    Unique Direwolf Companion and Unique Armored Horse Mount
    Greycloak's Legacy - Start your quest with a mastercrafted item!
    Unique Gold Moonstone Mask Regalia Head Piece - Unique costume item.
    And more! Click here for the complete list of items and exclusives from this pack.
    You will receive these items on your account automatically when Neverwinter launches. Use your items well as you begin your quest for greatness in Neverwinter!

Keep an eye out for a future email for when the Neverwinter client is ready to download.

The Neverwinter Team

This is what you are posting....

Guardian of Neverwinter purchasers
    Access to all three Beta Weekends
    Headstart Access - Get headstart access to Neverwinter. Start playing 3 days before everyone else when the game launches.
    "Founder's" Title in Game
    "Guardian of Neverwinter" Title on forums
    125,000 Astral Diamonds once per account
    1 Extra Character Slot (3 total slots)

What is going on here? I want what I purchased.

?????
    If you brought the Guardian pack, you cannot get your items until you login to the game on the 27th (3 days before launch).
    Also your first listing is the items you will receive (including the newly added items), and your second listing is the old item list (before new items added).

Your post is very confusing.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    ataak wrote: »
    Snip

I'm not able to understand what you're talking about, sorry.
    Can you clarify?
  • kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    What the heck is happening with my posts. I just want to try asking if the guardian pack is the 600k astral diamonds one. Because i keep seeing ppl refer to the 125k figure and its getting me worried since i'm about to get one.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    It's 600K.
    They were upped from the original amount months ago.

Don't use ASCII Characters on the forums :p
  • snowy1970snowy1970 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You are not in the eurozone but you are in the European Union. The laws which caused that change are for all countries within the European Union.

Hopefully not for much longer! ;) We may have to wait on Scotland being free or 2015 until a new election... of course that's a different subject... ah well. :)
    "The statistics on sanity are that 1 out of every 4 people are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of 3 of your friends. If they are okay? Then it's YOU!"
  • pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This may be a stupid question but... where do we get the "digital novella"
    edited April 2013
    Not a stupid question at all!

It should have been e-mailed to you at some point depending on when you purchased your Hero of the North Package....

But I know you can easily download it from the Redeem Key Page for the time being :D
  • pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not a stupid question at all!

It should have been e-mailed to you at some point depending on when you purchased your Hero of the North Package....

But I know you can easily download it from the Redeem Key Page for the time being :D

Groovy, got it thanks. And is this consistent with the lore we're in game with now? I'm totally new to the F.R. universe so I'm trying to get my grubby paws on everything I can :P
    edited April 2013
    It should be.

I started to read it while on vacation but got sidetracked :(
    You reminded me of that failure ;)
  • deucebag1deucebag1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does starter kit include access to early open beta? Been looking all over for this
  • zock93zock93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    finall it worked =)

@ deucebag1
    yes the open Beta Starts at 30th April for all players ! =)
  • emperornidemusemperornidemus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ive got the same problem as most peeps, i have the Heroes of the North pack and the latest updates but i still cant get into the game i keep getting a "You are not allowed to play at this time" My Reference Number is 130425-001153 if this helps anyone.

Its been about 11 hours since i put my ticket in for help so yea...
  • orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does the rest of the world list tax prices on shelf products?
    I have never traveled out of the United States so is there a culteral difference or something? Listing prices without shipping and tax is standard practice both in local stores and online transactions within the United States.

The numbers presented on the shelf is the price you pay the company. The numbers presented at check-out include taxes and other fees divied out to other parties. I have never been to a store which advertises the price including tax before check-out in the US or online.

As for the incorrect language report that to support. It should bring you to the correct language based on the nation, however I think that may be dependent on Paypal supporting the language.

And I am sorry that you feel my tone was unfriendly. I have had multiple people within this thread try to dispute that paying in <x currency> saves money over paying in <y currency> or that if they pay in <z currency> they don't have to pay the VAT.
    I have simply accepted that friends may be a better source of insight than a random forum moderator. It's not intended to be unfriendly, more of an acceptance of defeat. ;)

Actually it's only the US that does not list tax with the price of the item because state tax is collected by the state. I've lived in Asia, Europe and the US and most other countries list the price inclusive of the VAT.
  • redcore33redcore33 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ive got the same problem as most peeps, i have the Heroes of the North pack and the latest updates but i still cant get into the game i keep getting a "You are not allowed to play at this time" My Reference Number is 130425-001153 if this helps anyone.

Its been about 11 hours since i put my ticket in for help so yea...
    Same thing, there gonna tell you to go to your redeem beta key option on your account and make sure your account is flagged as hero of the north, However I don't have hero of the north avalible on my account, Zen history is clear and no sign of purchasing the Guardian Pack or the Hero pack ( Cause I wanted both) but it went through my paypal account so the money went out somewhere.
  • chochi135chochi135 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had a problem but it got fixed, so I edited it to remove it.
  • redcore4888redcore4888 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So im still stuck if anyones wondering, phone line isent even ringing now, I do believe PW phone line should be open. W.e anyone buy Guardian and then Hero pack and cant play yet
  • astorm326astorm326 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I claimed my spider mount with the wrong character thinking it was bind to account. Very upsetting.... I messaged a GM asking to help with no response. Tried to find a place that I could purchase another as a Founder, no luck. And I attempted to Purchase another Founders $200 pack to get the items again..... which I can't. Is there nothing that can be Done??? I've messed up and thats that??
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    astorm326 wrote: »
    I claimed my spider mount with the wrong character thinking it was bind to account. Very upsetting.... I messaged a GM asking to help with no response. Tried to find a place that I could purchase another as a Founder, no luck. And I attempted to Purchase another Founders $200 pack to get the items again..... which I can't. Is there nothing that can be Done??? I've messed up and thats that??

Why not just go to the founder vendor to get another?
  • pion01pion01 Member Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pion01 wrote: »
    Question: if we buy both the $60 and $200 pack, do we get all the items included? (i.e. the horse, wolf, panther, spider and race?) And if so, do we also get a second/third small bag of holding and duplicate master crafted whatever things? Because I would like all those things, as well as reason to give you more money.

Correct, and you can purchase the Neverwinter Starter Kit multiple times per account.

Yes, you will receive a combination of all the items and exclusives from each pack. In fact, the Hero of the North Founder's Pack will grant you even earlier Open Beta access (5 days early) than the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack (3 days early) if you purchase both for the same account.

And, as I mentioned above, you can also purchase a Neverwinter Starter Kit multiple times for multiple bags and items.

Yeeeeeeah.... so, I got duplicate containers, like the regalia set box and the moonstone mask box, and 2 graycloaks legacy whatevers (box? chest?), except when I try to open them it says "only 1 unique item." So, wutsupwitdat?

Only one graycloak's legacy item despite buying both, only one adventurer's helper pack showed up, and only one regalia thing, despite buying both.

Also, I didn't get my Neverwinter Starter Kit (which brings the tally to 2 adventurer's packs and 1 12-slot bag I didn't get.)

Being a Rogue and dual weilding and all, I'd like two of the OP knives, since I paid for two of the OP knives. (technically I paid for infinite knives, but 2 per character in this case.)

Also also, I bought the "Active Companion slot" thinking it meant I could have 2 active comanions - the panther and wolf out at the same time (I named them Blitz and Krieg. There was a whole thing...). I was disappointed, so fair warning to the rest of you (This means I won't be buying a third slot and a Honey Badger btw, so that's a $40 loss for Cryptic).
  • spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cathgar457 wrote: »
    Click on the Diamond in the bar at the top of your game screen to get your AD.
    Respec tokens are used through the respect button, but it currently is not working and will be fixed with the patch in maintenance tonight.
    Well actually they were for claiming in zen-conversion. :p
    That is the Z button with a small diamond on top.
    But at least the wrong direction actually got me to find it ;)
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • leztat89leztat89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is everything for the Hero of the North Founders Pack available now?

If so, do you have to be a certain lvl to get any of it or is it all automatic at lvl 1? Becuase I've only recieved a couple things and that's it :\
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    redcore33 wrote: »
    Same thing, there gonna tell you to go to your redeem beta key option on your account and make sure your account is flagged as hero of the north, However I don't have hero of the north avalible on my account, Zen history is clear and no sign of purchasing the Guardian Pack or the Hero pack ( Cause I wanted both) but it went through my paypal account so the money went out somewhere.

Actually Canada does not add in taxes to the price either. In north america it seem they think they will sell more if they make prices look lower by not including the taxes and would rather surprise you at the counter.

I mean wouldn't it be great if we could all avoid that poor granny that didn't count on taxes when doing her groceries and then having to runt around in her huge purse for 30 mins only to end up having to take something out cause she doesn't have enough!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • giantdoggiantdog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought Hero of Neverwinter pack and the Guardian of Neverwinter pack. However, I don't have any of my Guardian of Neverwinter pack items. Most specifically I wanted my horse because I'm a human cleric and it pisses me off that I have to ride around on a Drow spider. Please look into my account and rectify this immediately.
    edited April 2013
    deucebag1 wrote: »
    Does starter kit include access to early open beta? Been looking all over for this
    No it does not. :(
    zock93 wrote: »
    finall it worked =)
    Glad to hear!
    astorm326 wrote: »
    I claimed my spider mount with the wrong character thinking it was bind to account.
    You may get one per character. It's account wide.

leztat89 wrote: »
    Is everything for the Hero of the North Founders Pack available now?
    Yes and Yes.

Yes it's all available. Yes some things have level requirements (Mounts require level 20).
    You have to pick them up from the courier. Read your mail. ;)
    They aren't placed on your characters automatically.

giantdog wrote: »
    I bought Hero of Neverwinter pack and the Guardian of Neverwinter pack. However, I don't have any of my Guardian of Neverwinter pack items.

Check to see if it is applied to your account by checking the redeem key page.
    If it's not you have to contact support to get this issue resolved.
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    With 69 pages, I'm sorry if I missed this:

Got Hero and Guardian packs. Started 2 characters, even claimed some of the 2.6 million diamonds. Still no emails with my loot! Am I doing something wrong?
    edited April 2013
    Have you tried following the instructions Som posted?
    I that's not the problem post back and I'll see what else might be causing it. :)

And as long as you check the first page or two and the last page or two I'm a happy camper.
    The only facepalming I do is when I see questions I that were answered in the previous post (it's happened A LOT in this thread)
  • ashley1985ashley1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Need a little assistance here.

Basically i have enough money in my bank for the "Guadian of neverwinter" It says on the website "$59,99" which is 38.74 GBP.

When i press "Buy Now" Then go to "Paypal" On there it says "€55,99" which is 47.10 GBP.

When i only have 41.00 GBP. I really wanted to buy this but the website says one thing.
    Then the paypal says another.

Any idea why?

-Ash
    edited April 2013
    The list price is the price for all locations which do not tax digital transactions.

The main cause is the European Value Added Tax.
This discussion has been closed.