test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    redcore33redcore33 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zock93 wrote: »
    @ redcore33
    well it is displayed in your account that you purchasesd it lol =D

No it is not, RaiderZ is the only thing that shows up. I tired my gmail account and my yahoo, in which both happen to have an account but neither of them have a beta key and neither of them are working on the actual game client, still getting the not allowed to play. And no one is answering the phone at Perfect world and not a word back on my ticket. Anyone reading this please tell me if someone else has had the same problem and post that link here. im up a huge creek with a weekend and nothing to fill it with.
  • Options
    zock93zock93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    phoned the support already ?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    phoned the support already ?

yup I called billing 14 times and their actual phone number for support 23 times.
  • Options
    zock93zock93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    hmm and what they told ya to do ?

did you complete your purchase ? https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

that might also be a reason for those who cannot play with the HotN package !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    hmm and what they told ya to do ?

dident talk to them because they dident answer
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I read somewhere that the beta code should of been applied the second the transaction went through and I got the PayPal receipt email saying that it did indeed go through. But no account has either the Guardian or Hero of the North
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    hmm ...

go to -> My Account - View All ZEN History

there should be displayed if your order is succesfully bought so your money is not lost anyway

maybe check it bro =)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    hmm ...

go to -> My Account - View All ZEN History

there should be displayed if your order is succesfully bought so your money is not lost anyway

maybe check it bro =)

I dident buy it with Zen, I just paid it right through PayPal. So my Wallet and history of Zen is clean, because I dident charge my wallet
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    well i bought it with Paypal as well and it is displayed there
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Displayed where in paypal or ur zen history
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Displayed where. Ur zen wallet or your paypal, cuz its in my paypal for sure. but nothing in Zen
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    for me in both
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    for me in both

How seeing as how u dident charge zen to ur account. Is there a way to see if maybe I charged an account that im not logged into?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    uhm dunno maybe ask the billing support with you paypal transaction number
    they should have an transaction linked to that paypal number so they can figure out where those purchase gone

besides this my transaction number fits with the one in my mail so hmm maybe phone the support again they should be able to solve it with you paypal transaction number
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    uhm dunno maybe ask the billing support with you paypal transaction number
    they should have an transaction linked to that paypal number so they can figure out where those purchase gone

besides this my transaction number fits with the one in my mail so hmm maybe phone the support again they should be able to solve it with you paypal transaction number
    ha if theyd ever pick the phone up. 27 times now, started calling 2 hours ago and pretty much just hung up n tried again, wont even put me on hold, such great service
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    well had the same thing at EA :P

just try it via support ticket then ^^
    it will be fine there
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    ringblade wrote: »
    - my bank account states it payed 55,99 euro to Perfect World for the guardian pack
    - Skrill said that I didn`t, it gave me an error
    - I did not receive any e-mail from Perfect World (I also checked my trash bin)

could the administrators clarify anything on this?

Check on this page. If it didn't apply then please file a support ticket.
    well i do not have an cryptic account >.<

This page should help you out.
    dalekian wrote: »
    I bought Hero of the North founders pack but get "you are unable to play at this time" message when I try to log in, i know the server is up because a friend is currently playing. Have submitted a ticket on this ref#130425-000666. I got the email stating that I can now play, but I also notice that on these forums I still show as PWE User.

Anybody having issues logging in should try this page.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Sorry but that is all I have time for now. I will check back later one and get back to the rest of you but I urge you to file a support ticket. This thread is for reporting issues and I can give basic tips but for anything more advanced you will have to file a support ticket anyway.

See you in game later tonight everybody! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013

This page should help you out.

well that is not the point
    i do not wanna play STO or CO

support just tells me to link my accounts >.<
    but i do not have any Cryptic account
    and the english webiste and french tells me the same issue -> Display Name Error
  • Options
    blazemuffin69blazemuffin69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had the same problem a long time ago. The auto-paypal login as guest feature was the problem for myself. When prompted for payment via paypal, I signed in with my "Verified" paypal account that I already have. The transaction went through no problem, and I had setup the account to draw the funds from the credit card that I was going to use.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    sent8sent8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited April 2013
    I have received everything in my pack but can't figure out where my respec token is. The respec option is greyed out and says I need to pay zen. I have the HotN and guardian pack, so I should have 2.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    snowy1970snowy1970 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sdeacon wrote: »
    Having great difficulty in changing purchase currency with any method from euros to dollars - paying in dollars (even though I'm in the UK) is much more favourable, due to the exchange rate, but I can't get paypal or 'skrill' to adjust accordingly.

You won't be able too. I had the same issue and got told by Admin that it's to do with taxes and was pointed to this link: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1200821
    Personally I think it's sad that the UK just gets classed as part of the Euro when were not even in it. I for one won't be paying 10pounds extra per copy just to get some shiny items for a FTP game. Kind of a conversion rate scam if you ask me though. Ah well, it's the company that pays the price with no sale. :(
    "The statistics on sanity are that 1 out of every 4 people are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of 3 of your friends. If they are okay? Then it's YOU!"
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    well that is not the point
    i do not wanna play STO or CO

support just tells me to link my accounts >.<
    but i do not have any Cryptic account
    and the english webiste and french tells me the same issue -> Display Name Error

You have to have a Cryptic Account and link it to a PWE account. Follow the instructions, minus the STO/CO bit, and you should be fine.

xunekaath wrote: »
    Astral Diamonds are supposed to be cross char, correct? If so, they currently are not for me.

Astral Diamonds are character specific.

pattothek wrote: »
    I pre download and installed the game then bought the hero of the north pack, but when I log in to the game it says that I can not play right now. Live in philly beta should be up

Make sure your account is flagged as being a Hero of the North on the Redeem Key Page.

j4utn wrote: »
    I bought the Hero & Guardian pack but only got one bag, shame as all the stuff you get fills the bags quick :)

Guardian of the North does not come with a bag.

sdeacon wrote: »
    Having great difficulty in changing purchase currency with any method from euros to dollars - paying in dollars (even though I'm in the UK) is much more favourable, due to the exchange rate, but I can't get paypal or 'skrill' to adjust accordingly.

You can not change the currency. Due to new(ish) laws in the European Union you must pay in euros.

redcore33 wrote: »
    dident talk to them because they dident answer

Sorry the lines are/were flooded. Use the ticketing system.

snowy1970 wrote: »
    You won't be able too. I had the same issue and got told by Admin that it's to do with taxes and was pointed to this link: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1200821
    Personally I think it's sad that the UK just gets classed as part of the Euro when were not even in it.
    You are not in the eurozone but you are in the European Union. The laws which caused that change are for all countries within the European Union.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    If there's anything I missed or needs more clarification on post again and I will respond as soon as I can.
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Guardian pack Armored mount is only showing as Rank 3 Blue quality and lightly armoured. It had been stated by devs that it was Rank 3 Purple rarity but it is not.
    Can we get a dev response if it is different.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?146611-Guardian-Pack-Horse-Mount-!
    If there's anything I missed or needs more clarification on post again and I will respond as soon as I can.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's a rank 3 mount. The color is only a rarity thing and was never mentioned as far as I know.

Here is the post by Zeke Sparks about it:
    dinohedron wrote:
    Hey everyone,
    Rest assured this is supposed to be a T3 mount! We are getting it fixed right now.

-Zeke

Passed on none-the-less.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's a rank 3 mount. The color is only a rarity thing and was never mentioned as far as I know.

Here is the post by Zeke Sparks about it:

Passed on none-the-less.

The horse mounts was advertised as a unique the "SAME" as the spider. Everything about it should be the same except one is a spider and the other a armored horse.

The mount is the only reason I bought the guardian pack along with beta access and currently if this stand I will not be getting what I paid for.

If it was suppose to be different quality "unique" than the spider it should have been specified, as it is now I feel we all have been mislead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    sent8sent8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited April 2013
    You didn't mention the respec tokens... I could just be failing hard, but can't seem to find them nor am I able to respec my talents.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sent8 wrote: »
    You didn't mention the respec tokens... I could just be failing hard, but can't seem to find them nor am I able to respec my talents.

Until the patch goes through at maintenance, you cannot use the respec button.

Once patch goes through, the respec button will be highlighted if you have respec tokens available.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    cathgar457 wrote: »
    Until the patch goes through at maintenance, you cannot use the respec button.

Once patch goes through, the respec button will be highlighted if you have respec tokens available.

Thank you!
    21.jpg
  • Options
    joeblack2joeblack2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just Purchased my Founders pack, received everything but my 2,000,000 astral Diamonds.?? Also no Respec token??
This discussion has been closed.