test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• scrubescrube Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid for the founders pack earlier today, yet my title is is still PWE user... Does this take a while to update/reflect?
  • kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    scrube wrote: »
    I paid for the founders pack earlier today, yet my title is is still PWE user... Does this take a while to update/reflect?

go to your User CP and change Permission Group for your title - or click this

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scrubescrube Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah!!! You are a legend! Thanks kaskian!
  • kent10skent10s Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have both hero's and guardians, but i only see hero's and PWE to select?
    "Drive it like u stole it"
  • ringbladeringblade Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just purchased the Guardian of Neverwinter pack.
    I purchased it with iDeal in the Skrill option, I entered my information and completed the transaction with iDeal. (this gave me no issues, it went as smooth with any other iDeal transactions I ussually do)
    then I got transfered back to the Skrill page and it said that there was an error and if I would like to try again.
    before I wanted to try that I clicked on back to merchant and it asked me to close the payment. I answered yes, because iDeal told me that the payment was a succes and now Skrill is telling me it isn`t. (and I didn`t want to risk paying twice for something)
    I went to my bank account, logged in and it said it indeed send 55,99 euro to Perfect World Moneybookers Limited.
    so...
    - my bank account states it payed 55,99 euro to Perfect World for the guardian pack
    - Skrill said that I didn`t, it gave me an error
    - I did not receive any e-mail from Perfect World (I also checked my trash bin)

could the administrators clarify anything on this?
  • opethopeth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't finish my purchase. I get the message : Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one.

I tried EVERYTHING. I tried typing in jibberish and it still won't take the name. Please help, I paid $200 to play in 5 mins!
  • zock93zock93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    finally someone with the same problem as em @opeth =D

i will let you know if the support solved the problem at my support ticket :P
  • opethopeth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zock93 wrote: »
    finally someone with the same problem as em @opeth =D

i will let you know if the support solved the problem at my support ticket :P

I got in. I had to merge my Cryptic account.
  • zock93zock93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    well i do not have an cryptic account >.<
  • vamps37vamps37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    I just purchased the Guardian of Neverwinter pack and I'm still showing as a "PWE User" I just want to make sure my account is flagged correct. Its been 2 days and I don't see a status update on my account status if some Admin could help and check my account I would be very thankful.
    edited April 2013
    try this link http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

hopefully it will work for you ...

i cannot even complete my purchse due to an forum- nick error >.<
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I purchased a HotN pack a Guardian Pack and 3 Adventurers Helper packs....I got the HotN items and the Guardian Pack items...but there is no sign of the Adventurers Helper packs.. I assumed Id pick these up at the courier via a mail message?
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • dalekiandalekian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought Hero of the North founders pack but get "you are unable to play at this time" message when I try to log in, i know the server is up because a friend is currently playing. Have submitted a ticket on this ref#130425-000666. I got the email stating that I can now play, but I also notice that on these forums I still show as PWE User.
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    dalekian wrote: »
    I bought Hero of the North founders pack but get "you are unable to play at this time" message when I try to log in, i know the server is up because a friend is currently playing. Have submitted a ticket on this ref#130425-000666. I got the email stating that I can now play, but I also notice that on these forums I still show as PWE User.
    You have to go into the USER CP (control Pannel) and set the title its under one of the submenus
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • tilviustilvius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited April 2013
    I don't get why game wont let HoTN players in. Thats a very odd bug. if it is a bug
  • dalekiandalekian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You have to go into the USER CP (control Pannel) and set the title its under one of the submenus

Thanks but when I go into USER CP there is no option for me to do that, there is no 'Permissions Group' area, that would indicate that my account probably hasn't been updated properly to show HotN, however showing the title on the forums is the least of my concerns, I only highlighted that is an indication that my account hadn't been updated. thanks though.
    edited April 2013
    dalekian wrote: »
    Thanks but when I go into USER CP there is no option for me to do that, there is no 'Permissions Group' area, that would indicate that my account probably hasn't been updated properly to show HotN, however showing the title on the forums is the least of my concerns, I only highlighted that is an indication that my account hadn't been updated. thanks though.

did you complete your purchase ? https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

that might also be a reason for those who cannot play with the HotN package !
  • vac333vac333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please fix the broken items in the founder pack or mail everyone 2 gold so we can afford to buy the stuff from vendor as replacement for the broken stuff we paid real money to get...

Hello... respond.. anyone...
    "On the contrary: even if they never speak of it, people have a very
    acute appreciation of the price they have paid for outward peace and quiet:
    the permanent humiliation of their human dignity."
    - Vaclav Havel -
    edited April 2013
    Thanks zock, yeah had done that.

My issue has now been resolved, I received replies via email to the ticket I submitted and am now able to log in, thanks for the speedy action PW.

So if anyone else is having the same issue and getting "You are unable to play" on login when they purchased HotN the I would suggest submitting a ticket via the support button on the login screen and perhaps post their ticket number here.
  • xunekaathxunekaath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Astral Diamonds are supposed to be cross char, correct? If so, they currently are not for me.
  • pyroclepticpyrocleptic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cannot login as a HOTN account either. Can someone help out here? Says I cannot play at this time. Ticket# #130425-000536

Thanks!
  • pattothekpattothek Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I pre download and installed the game then bought the hero of the north pack, but when I log in to the game it says that I can not play right now. Live in philly beta should be up
  • redcore33redcore33 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased the Guardian pack and then decided to buy the Hero pack, I downloaded the game and it says im not allowed to play at this time. So I need some immediate help cuz I just spent a lot of money hoping to play right now and now an error message. Anyone else do the same thing
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    redcore33 wrote: »
    I purchased the Guardian pack and then decided to buy the Hero pack, I downloaded the game and it says im not allowed to play at this time. So I need some immediate help cuz I just spent a lot of money hoping to play right now and now an error message. Anyone else do the same thing

Make sure to go to https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey and look @ the area below redeem key to ensure it says "Hero Pack" there... Also go follow the following to make sure your title is set to Guardian or you will not be able to play. : http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • j4utnj4utn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought the Hero & Guardian pack but only got one bag, shame as all the stuff you get fills the bags quick :)
    edited April 2013
    This is def not working, I have 2 accounts somehow, One has a raiderZ status and that's it. the other has nothing at all
  • redcore4888redcore4888 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    Make sure to go to https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey and look @ the area below redeem key to ensure it says "Hero Pack" there... Also go follow the following to make sure your title is set to Guardian or you will not be able to play. : http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Alright so both my accounts are somehow the same, separate issue w.e. Neways I do not see the Guardian or Hero beneath my RaiderZ Status. Dident get an email and I bought the 2 only a few mins apart from eachother. I don't know what else to try
  • sdeaconsdeacon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Having great difficulty in changing purchase currency with any method from euros to dollars - paying in dollars (even though I'm in the UK) is much more favourable, due to the exchange rate, but I can't get paypal or 'skrill' to adjust accordingly.
    edited April 2013
    Wow, what a waste of 250 for this stuff, I wanted to play now, not Saturday, not Tuesday, I spent the 250 for it and it doesent even show up in the account I bought it for. Good god what a waste. Im def getting my money back for this bull****.
    edited April 2013
    @ redcore33
    well it is displayed in your account that you purchasesd it lol =D
This discussion has been closed.