test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sinister Swarm is now recruiting

Comments

• rogasmorogasmo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Checked out guild site and applied
    Hope I can be part of the SS community
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    rogasmo wrote: »

Most certainly, we welcome you into our family and look forward to your tenure with the Swarm community. Great to have you on board with us sir, get ready to kick back, relax and meet awesome team players. Sure to not disappoint. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Welcome!!! Always a pleasure having new folk join our community.
    "There is more in the heart of man than money can buy"
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    Join The Sinister Swarm | Visit Our Website | About Us!
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    With the early release creeping up closer day by day, the Swarm is still looking for those individuals who are in need of a home. With our mature and diverse community members, there is always someone there for you to hang out with. Our community is based on Honor and Respect and each of our members are here to welcome you into our home.
    Our time with the beta's were incredible and we have been able to plan ahead for our new venture into the Neverwinter realm. Come join us in the building of our foundation for this new chapter in the Swarm. Sure to please young and old alike.
    Have a look at our promo video and see what the hype is all about. WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM. Feel free to pm me here or on our main forums, would love to chat. Good luck everyone and may your journey be rewarding. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • thepoisonsvodkathepoisonsvodka Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail swarm!
  • sinistervenomsinistervenom Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The video is amazing and truly encapsulates what the Sinister Swarm community is all about!!!

Hail SWARM!
  • necroplaguenecroplague Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HAIL SWARM!! I'm looking forward to our future adventures. And big WELCOME to all the new members.

Ritualist
  • sszudesszude Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Neverwinter.

Zude
  • furist24furist24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm!

- Airhead
  • dustybumdustybum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm! This chapter has really grown quite fast, and can't wait to play with the lot of ya.

- Knight
  • synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm!

Signed up for the guild a couple days ago and already met some great people.
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
  • txhorns233txhorns233 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm!

Some nice people! New recruit here.
  • xshadowcxshadowc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have been with the Swarm for over a year now and I have to say that it has been a pleasure to go from a game by game guild structure to an amazing community that is the Sinister Swarm .
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarmers and the Neverwinter community. Such kind words by our members, and we thank you for that. It is awesome that you found a home here with us in the Swarm. Your search has ended and your journey into our legacy has begun, hold on for the ride, its going to be epic indeed. If you are still looking for a place to hang out, where Honor and Respect are the main ingredients for a community, look no further than WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM, for we have never considered ourselves as just a guild. With the 13+ year history of the swarm, it is evident that something must be going right. As our past has proven, we will continue to build upon the strength of our members and community, feel free to kick back with us, send us a shout here, or even shoot me a quick pm, would love to chat about what it really means to be known as a "True Swarmer"
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • dustybumdustybum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's been a pleasure to meet a few of the new recruits and we're always welcoming any who is interested. Join our little community or just drop by to chat with us to see if it is a place you want to be.

-Knight
  • roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Add me plz

• jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Some Info regarding Sinister Swarm: We value RESPECT – staying positive, having loads of fun. We keep our Vent & Guild chat at a PG-13 status. No trash talking, no cursing, no disrespecting our members or others in game. We are an Anti-PK, Anti-Grief, Anti-Gank Guild. The SIN tag represents us all! Our play speaks for itself.
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
    edited April 2013
    Add me plz
    We sent you a private message with some information, feel free to come hang out with the Swarm, its good times indeed. :cool:
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
    edited April 2013
    I'm not quite sure what to add with what these gentleman has said. All I can say is that I used to hop from one guild to another when I started playing a new game or when the guild died out, but I've been with the Swarm for a year and a half through two mmos and many other multiplayer games.
    This is a thriving community of teamwork, communication, and honor. Hail Swarm!

-Knight
  • santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Early access and open beta are soon upon us, wouldn't it be nice to have friends to help you out in your Neverwinter adventure. If running through Neverwinter with a great group of people to help kill monsters and complete quests while have fun and lots of lols sounds good, you should definitely check out the Swarm. :cool:
    elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • guttzan12guttzan12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mavmangd70 wrote: »
    Can't wait to play with everyone in Neverwinter :)

Sinister Swarm member Akasha

Hail the Neverwinter SWARM!
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm!

Some Info regarding Sinister Swarm: We value RESPECT – staying positive, having loads of fun. We keep our Vent & Guild chat at a PG-13 status. No trash talking, no cursing, no disrespecting our members or others in game. We are an Anti-PK, Anti-Grief, Anti-Gank Guild. The SIN tag represents us all! Our play speaks for itself.
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
    edited April 2013
    The Sinister Swarm is primed to launch on the 25th and will be rolling on the Dragon shard. This is really going to be epic for all our members. After our last few meetings, we are excited for all aspects of Neverwinter. Come home to the Swarm and be a part of a family environment that values Honor and Respect where its our members that make the Swarm. Feel free to check out our promotional video at WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM and feel free to leave us a comment. 13+ years as a community is hard to find, must be doing something right. :)
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
    edited April 2013
    A hearty welcome to the NeverWinter community. We here at the SinisterSwarm are very excited to see that early launch is almost upon us and our plans are in full gear for a thriving community within NeverWinter. We would like to welcome our newest members, may your experiences and bonds within the Swarm be rewarding and fruitfull.
    For all of those individuals still in the search for a home, feel free to check us out at WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM, we believe in our members, for that is what makes us a great place to hang out. Our ventrilo server is always bustling with activity to include social events planned all week long. I am always available to chat about your needs and concerns, so shoot me a pm and I will be excited to discuss what the Swarm is and our direction for the future.
    Welcome once again NeverWinter members and if you like, the Swarm will be holding a meeting this coming Wednesday night, 7:00 pm pst, to discuss our path to success for the early launch. This will be held via our ventrilo client, if interested in coming to hang out, I can get you access. Good luck everyone. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm! We're welcoming all let it be different playstyles and nationalities. Come talk with us if you think we would be a good fit for you, not just a simple guild for another game, but a gaming community that spans across many popular titles of today and tomorrow to come.

- Knight
    edited April 2013
    Tonight, the Sinister Swarm will be holding a pre-launch get together with all of our members. We will be discussing our excitement and direction into the Neverwinter Realm. It is going to be epic indeed and we welcome new members to be a part of this final planning stage. Send me a pm if you would care to attend, or www.sinisterswarm.com.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • jaxjags2101jaxjags2101 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm! Looking forward to the game and making some new friends! If you want to join a committed community with supportive members in-game and out of the game or games this is the guild for you!
    edited April 2013
    Our members are what makes us strong and it is their commitment that has helped us sustain a wonderful community over all these years. 13 years of doing it right is no easy task, and we thank everyone for your efforts and dedication. Truly it is all about our respect and honor for each other, that has allowed us to stand the test of time.
    If you are looking for a community, have a look, sure to please. Hail Swarm!!!
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • xshadowcxshadowc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tonight, the Sinister Swarm will be holding a pre-launch get together with all of our members. We will be discussing our excitement and direction into the Neverwinter Realm. It is going to be epic indeed and we welcome new members to be a part of this final planning stage. Send me a pm if you would care to attend, or www.sinisterswarm.com.
    So eager to get in and knock some orc skulls with my friends in Sinister Swarm .
  • rogasmorogasmo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm! Can't wait to get started!