test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Wild Hunt - Late Night Heavy Roleplay Guild

Comments

• shieldwardenshieldwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They make their own beer.

True, but I don't think they would give it away for free to other dwarves. It wouldn't be good business sense, in my eyes.

@Thorlief - I might take you up on that! I think that would be an interesting roleplay experience. ^___^
    "Living on the surface has been a strange adjustment for me. It's brighter, the colors are more varied and, well...
    less people are trying to kill me."
  • eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    True, but I don't think they would give it away for free to other dwarves. It wouldn't be good business sense, in my eyes.

@Thorlief - I might take you up on that! I think that would be an interesting roleplay experience. ^___^

Love to do that sometimes, though now I kinda wonder if the joke sailed over your head or you're just playing along with it.
    Try my missions:
    A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
    The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • nicothedwarfnicothedwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *coughs* Not all dwarvenkind are so fooken quick to grudges. Some accept the way o' things an' don' struggle with things bein' that way. Some of us don' e'en fooken drink. But there's one fooken kinda person ah don' trust an' that's a dwarf without a fooken beard.
  • shieldwardenshieldwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Love to do that sometimes, though now I kinda wonder if the joke sailed over your head or you're just playing along with it.

Definitely playing along. I think it'd be hilarious once our characters start becoming friends to have a few drinks together, which then devolves into a contest and you take all my money with your dwarven alcoholism. :P

Hey Nico! I agree, clean-shaven dwarves seem... unnatural. Took me a while to get used to them in Dragon Age.
    "Living on the surface has been a strange adjustment for me. It's brighter, the colors are more varied and, well...
  • pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I liked the dwarves in dragon age. Even if some of them did look like hobbits.
    edited April 2013
    pizzamurai wrote: »

Enchantment! No but seriously. I enjoyed them too. It was just.... weird.
  • jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Was it Ogden?I Ioved him!
  • eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Definitely playing along. I think it'd be hilarious once our characters start becoming friends to have a few drinks together, which then devolves into a contest and you take all my money with your dwarven alcoholism. :P

Hey Nico! I agree, clean-shaven dwarves seem... unnatural. Took me a while to get used to them in Dragon Age.

Ok cool. And yea, I forgot the beards, but dwarves forget beards much like fish forget water. It's something you only notice when it's missing. And no, dwarves are not quick to hold grudges, it's just once they do, they'll remember it for generations. Come to thing about it.....

If I had to characterize the dwarves, or at least my dwarves, the ones in East Rift, it's that they're goal is really to be left alone. A dwarf is ultimately the happiest when crafting something, or doing something that will lead to crafting such as mining. The primary reason we're into arms and armour is because some arseholes just won't leave us alone. And because we never do anything half-arsed, we have too much pride for that, we long ago decided that if we have to be warriors then we'll be the best warriors the world has ever seen. The reason we've learned to hold grudges is we've been driven from our homes and our mines and our forges too often by slavering beasts and monsters, and so we will make **** sure anyone who dares to take what is ours pays a heavy price.

Dwarves are for life people. Friend for life, enemy for life, your choice, and your life.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
    edited April 2013
    ((So the word "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>" is not censored, but the word starting with a 'D' that suggests you've ticked off a god is censored?))
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • nicothedwarfnicothedwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    (( May I quote, "Dwarves are for life people. Friend for life, enemy for life, your choice, and your life," in my signature when I get around to making one, Thorlief? ))
    edited April 2013
    (( May I quote, "Dwarves are for life people. Friend for life, enemy for life, your choice, and your life," in my signature when I get around to making one, Thorlief? ))

((NP, as long as you credit my character in the quote.))
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
    edited April 2013
    ((NP, as long as you credit my character in the quote.))

(( ... how about I just steal it. ))
    edited April 2013
    (( ... how about I just steal it. ))
    ((LOL, if you must, but I'd rather you credit Thorlief. I'm cool either way though.))
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
    edited April 2013
    The Neverwinter seat of Government

government.jpg
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ((So the word "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>" is not censored, but the word starting with a 'D' that suggests you've ticked off a god is censored?))

((The other spelling for newb is also censored... it's a pretty strange system as it is.))
    edited April 2013
    Good ole' censors. Never can make a lick of sense, can they?
  • ragedreamragedream Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sent in an app to your guys site. hope you like it.
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the team
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    ragedream wrote: »
    sent in an app to your guys site. hope you like it.

I am sure it will be well received! Welcome!
  • ragedreamragedream Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the team

i thank you
    edited April 2013
    thanks i hope it will.
    edited April 2013
    An abandoned dock.

abandoneddock.jpg
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
    edited April 2013
    is there anything else i need to do to join the guild besides apply? not approved yet. if i need more depth on character storyline or w.e i can do that. i applied under the name Dinafein after my character.
    edited April 2013
    is there anything else i need to do to join the guild besides apply? not approved yet. if i need more depth on character storyline or w.e i can do that. i applied under the name Dinafein after my character.

Well, a good thing to do in your spare time while waiting for the application to be looked at would be to start hashing out your character's background and storyline. For example, my character was a member of a lesser House in Menzoberranzan, and after his mother had a chance to advance her own goals by trying to sacrifice her son to Lolth, he escaped with the help of a Bregan D'aerthe agent.

So try to find a reason for your character to be coming to Neverwinter.
    edited April 2013
    Well, a good thing to do in your spare time while waiting for the application to be looked at would be to start hashing out your character's background and storyline. For example, my character was a member of a lesser House in Menzoberranzan, and after his mother had a chance to advance her own goals by trying to sacrifice her son to Lolth, he escaped with the help of a Bregan D'aerthe agent.

So try to find a reason for your character to be coming to Neverwinter.

i pretty much have that already. though i also have a secret storyline for the character that i want to come out in game that will pretty much negate the storyline ive written so far. i suppose i can hash out this other storyline and release it in small chapters once we actually start playing the game.
    edited April 2013

Looks like you're in! Welcome!
    edited April 2013
    i pretty much have that already. though i also have a secret storyline for the character that i want to come out in game that will pretty much negate the storyline ive written so far. i suppose i can hash out this other storyline and release it in small chapters once we actually start playing the game.

Sounds like a solid plan. And congratulations on your acceptance. Welcome.
    edited April 2013
    Secret Storyline? .... Why did I hear that phrase in Commander William Gage's voice?
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
    edited April 2013
    Whelp... I guess you guys can count me in for tomorrow night.

/weak will
    /doubledippin
    edited April 2013
    Whelp... I guess you guys can count me in for tomorrow night.

/weak will
    /doubledippin

Glad you can join us! Will be an eventful evening!