test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The GUILD DIRECTORY of Neverwinter

Comments

• khorneholiokhorneholio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Name: Deus Ex Ludius

Guild Leader: Khorneholio
    Guild Contact: www.decaturgamers.com
    Guild Website: www.decaturgamers.com
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Not publicly
    Current Guild Size: Approx 12
    Guild Size Goal: Whatever
    Guild Type: Casual
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Central US

Description: We're a small casual guild made up of mostly real life friends and tabletop gamers with a few cyber buddies we've picked up along the way. :)
  • baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Idea: create PDF doc. with list of founders guild giving founder name/ contact or recruitment person name and contact info to apply to guild./ I see no reason you would need much more info than that at this point. ( just an idea i thought i would toss out to andrethegiant)
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for updating and adding MOG Nation to the guild list.

One adjustment

Last sentence in the description "recruitment thread here" should hyperlink to the recruitment thread. If you could edit it to do so or add it at end, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Thaliff

link

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?118911-MOG-Nation&p=1694871#post1694871
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    updated_icon.gif

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Aandre if you would not mind update Black Hearts to 75 members that would be great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deadmanswrathdeadmanswrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    Guild Leader: Quantumn and Deadman
    Guild Contact: Website
    Guild Website: www.sinisterswarm.com
    Guild Currently Recruiting: active players of all classes/races
    Current Guild Size: 10
    Guild Size Goal: 50+
    Guild Type: Active PVP/PVE
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Coast to Coast United States

Description: Sinister Swarm is a comunity of gamers who's been around since 1999 with Team Fortress Classic and officially came online in 2000 with the launch of Everquest. We are a family oriented guild who believes in respect and honor above all else. For more information please visit our recruitment thread here and visit our website.
    DeadmanSignature_zps3be0fb9a.jpg
    "Death is but a prelude to the true darkness that awaits you!" - Deadman
    HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE
    OVERLORD
    BARON QUANTUMN
    VICE OVERLORD
    KNIGHT DEADMAN
    VICE HERALD
    SOLDIER BEE KALIAA
  • kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    NWCrazy

Guild Leader:Kyllroy2
    Guild Contact:http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Neverwinter-online/
    Website: Yahoo group still running 10 years supporting the lineage of games
    Guild Currently Recruiting:Yes
    Current Guild Size:6
    Guild Size Goal: 20 +
    Guild Type: Action, RP not strictly enforced
    Guild Peak Time Zones:PST but all welcome

Description: D&D fanbase with years of gameplay. Our group has members still active from NwN1&2, PnP and BG family games some may contribute foundary worlds after launch.

Andre, replace the listing with this please?
  • flumboozezflumboozez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Leader: Flumbooze and GuriGuri
    Guild Contact: Flumbooze
    Guild Website: Ye Olde Brotherhood
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes
    Current Guild Size: 3
    Guild Size Goal: 20-30
    Guild Type: Mastering PvE-content with a laid back attitude.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: GMT +1 (Europe)

Description:

Ye Olde Brotherhood is planning to be a social guild that will mainly focus on mastering the PvE-content that Elder Scrolls Online has to offer. We want to progress through the content at a steady pace while still keeping our laid back attitude. Ye Olde Brotherhood is a group of friends, we make jokes now and then. If you are highly sensitive, this is probably not the place for you. If you can find yourself in this, it could be that you’re welcome to Ye Olde Brotherhood.
  • nelsonxurnelsonxur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Allegiant Gaming

Guild Leader: Xuranu
    Guild Contact: On-Site
    Guild Website: www.AllegiantGaming.com
    Guild Currently Recruiting: All Classes 16+
    Current Guild Size: 120-130 (Full Community)
    Guild Size Goal: 40-60 (Active Members in NW)
    Guild Type: Casual, End Game, Foundry (multi-game community)
    Guild Peak Time Zones: CST

Description:

Allegiant gaming is a multi game community. We currently officially support LoL, Minecraft, Defiance and now we are officially supporting Neverwinter, and have quite the group coming together. We formed in 2003, and have been heavily involved in end game progression in MMO's, and competitive groups within shooters. We find ourselves concentrated on the community more then the progression and competition. Don't get me wrong these are things we go for, but not at the cost of our lives. If you are interested in being competitive, but staying sane then check us out here www.AllegiantGaming.com
    Check out our community at www.AllegiantGaming.com
  • redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Knights of the Old Code

Guild Leader: Briah
    Guild Contact: @Briah on any Cryptic game, redstonedawn on the forums
    Guild Website: http://theoldcode.guildlaunch.com/
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes. Family-friendly.
    Current Guild Size: 5
    Guild Size Goal: 10+
    Guild Type: Main Focus on PVE.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: 5:00 pm to 12:00 am EDT

Description: We are a family-friendly guild with members from around the world who follow a simple code of conduct that stresses cooperation, integrity, loyalty, and respect. We come from a close-knight group of gamers who have guilds across numerous games. If you are interested in joining us, feel free to send a tell to @Briah on any cryptic game or a pm to redstonedawn on the forums.
  • zaniidorzaniidor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Sardaukar
    Guild Leader: Burseg Tegrin
    Guild Contact: Bashar T'Cael (@zaniidor in PW forums)
    Guild Website: www.sardaukar.guildlaunch.com
    Guild Currently Recruiting: 18+, Microphone required
    Current Guild Size: 20
    Guild Size Goal: around 50
    Guild Type: casual, social, international multi-gaming community
    Guild Peak Time Zones: mostly GMT and PST

Description: Sardaukar is a fun loving group with a relaxed atmosphere. We are looking for those individuals who share our goals and our casual style. At SAR, its all about having fun in the game with people you can relate to. You don't need to be the biggest, or the strongest clan to be a successful one. We pride ourselves on our motto, Victory is Everything, meaning as long as we stick together and are persistant we will prevail. We are all proud to call Sardaukar our home.
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    As I just announced in our Guild Recruitment Thread, we have reclaimed our old Domain Name. I would like to request an update to our url to:
    http://www.Menzoberranzan.net

This is extremely good news to our community, and I wanted to have our new domain reflected here in the Founder Guild Registry. Thank you in advance, Aandre!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    Tenacity

Guild Leader: Vox Rympha
    Guild Contact: Rymphagaming@gmail.com
    Guild Website: http://tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com/
    Guild Currently Recruiting: DPS
    Current Guild Size: 26 members
    Guild Size Goal: 50 members, all active
    Guild Type: PvE progression focused with PvP events, we all love pre-mades as much as raiding.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: We are a late night raiding guild, usually from 9pm to 1 am PST.

Description: Tenacity is not open to any player that decides they want to join. We only take players that play the game with a serious focus on progressing. If you are the type of player that is happy with trying a raid, failing, quitting, and trying again next week, we dont want you. We want the player thats going to die to the same boss 15 times in one night but be proud of the fact that he downed the boss on the 16th attempt. We seek dedicated and devoted players, nothing more, nothing less. Check out or website for more information http://tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com/
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
    edited April 2013
    Just a few things folks.

- I'll be updating the directory this weekend at the very latest!

- I'll be closing this thread most likely on or immediately after the 30th, and leaving it stickied for all to see for many years.

These are your last days folks to get your guild incorporated into D&D history! In MMO history! These are the best days to become a part of this directory. The Founders Guilds of Neverwinter.

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • shoutr02shoutr02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Name NEVA

Guild Leader: shoutr02
    Guild Contact: shoutr02
    Guild Website: here(not Guild-site but japanese wiki which I admin)
    Guild Currently Recruiting:3
    Current Guild Size: me (new)
    Guild Size Goal: 20 or so
    Guild Type: Japanese/Japan Guild (Or people who can speak Japanese.) only for NW. Casual. Mainly PvE, all contents.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: (UTC+9/JST) 20:00~0:00

Description:
    NWの日本語版非公式Wikiの管理・作成者をしているShoutr02といいます。日本人が気軽にPTを組んでNWを遊べるギルドを目指して、今回、日本ギルドを立ち上げることにしました。Wikiのサイトに募集の連絡先など書いてありますので、ご覧になってください。
    なるべく多くの方が加入してくれることを望んでますので、気軽な気持ちで連絡してください。よろしくおねがいします。
    I'm a Japanese player in Japan. My main playing time is
    on weekday 20:00~0:00 (UTC +9 hours)(JST) /4:00 ~8:00 (PDT)
    on weekend 9:00~18:00 and 20:00~0:00 (UTC +9 hours)(JST) /17:00~2:00 and 4:00 ~8:00(PDT)
    If your time meet it, feel free to message for me. By my poor English, i will try to communicate ;)
  • fenchurchfenchurch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Name: Deep Thought

Guild Leader: Fen
    Guild Contact: Fen (@Fenchurch7)
    Guild Website: www.godeep.enjin.com
    Guild Currently Recruiting: all classes
    Current Guild Size: 8
    Guild Size Goal: 42 active members
    Guild Type: PVE progression
    Guild Peak Time Zones: EST

Description: Deep Thought is a non RP, PVE progression guild. Our founding members all have extensive MMO experience. We are a 21+ guild looking for very active members with a healthy sense of humor and a sense of community. Our guild and voice chats will be of questionable taste & profanity rich, so the easily offended should look elsewhere. This is a guild for players who know it is possible to perform at a high level without taking yourselves seriously.
    edited April 2013
    Everyone is now updated!

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Everyone is now updated!
    Thank you very much Aandre for the update. Well done.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • kesslusunkesslusun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shard: Dragon
    Guild Leader: Kess Lusun
    Guild Contact: @kesslusun
    Guild Website: www.cotns.org
    Current Guild Size: 10+
    Guild Size Goal: 25 (Max)
    Guild Type: Casual/Mature (Age 21+), RP-lite
    Guild Peak Time Zones: UK / East Coast (ideally)

Description: We're a relatively small, ragtag bunch of muppets, who have been adventuring together since 1997. CotNS is not really suitable for anyone looking for non-stop raiding and guild activities. If you're mainly a solo gamer, who enjoys the occasional bit of banter and grouping up every now and then, you'd probably fit in well. Our playerbase is mostly from the UK and the eastern side of North America, although if you don't mind being the only one on at times, we don't care where you're from - even France! I'm joking obviously... we'd never invite anyone from France! I'm still joking... *whispers* I'm deadly serious! ;)
  • elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Name ROCK BOTTOM

Guild Leader: Elderock
    Guild Contact: Elderock
    Guild Website: http://rockbottom.enjin.com/home
    Current Guild Size: Small
    Guild Size Goal: 50-60
    Guild Type:Casual, Humor appreciative, PVE, progression, no drama, some PVP
    Guild Peak Time Zones:CST/EST/PST

Description: Rock Bottom is a light hearted guild that is all about having fun. Looking for a some guildmate to help out in that new dungeon you just made? Perhaps you need someone to run with an adventure with? Or just for some Q&A in guild chat. We are not Hardcore gamers (except when the wife takes the kids out for the day) and are looking for like minded adventures to share the game with. If this sounds like what your looking for, well, Welcome to ROCK BOTTOM, Life can only get better from here!
  • hanskisaragihanskisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Siren Sanctuary

Guild Leader: hanskisaragi
    Guild Contact: hanskisaragi
    Guild Website: http://www.sirensanctuary.com/
    Current Guild Size: 12+
    Guild Size Goal: 30+
    Guild Type: Casual & Hardcore (very open)
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Various

Description: Siren is a Casual/Hardcore community that has been together for over a year. We focus on not only gaming but other interests such as comics, anime and manga. We pride ourselves in showing respect and kindness to to others. Most of our members are 21+ and many of us have family to take care of so we are a Casual guild but Hardcore minded so we are open to both.
  • mylitt1epwnymylitt1epwny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Name: NO DICE Gaming

Guild Leader: MyLittlePwny
    Guild Contact: Mylitt1epwny
    Guild Website: www.NDGaming.org
    Current Guild Size: 30+
    Guild Size Goal: 500+
    Guild Type: Hardcore PvP/PvE
    Guild Peak Time Zones: CST and PST (GMT -6 and -8)

Description: Recruiting for PvE and PvP

DICE is a tight nit guild of great players that enjoy all aspects of Neverwinter. We run all end game instances, and foundry missions. We run PvP when ever possible, and have PvP nights every week.

With a strong foundation of leadership, and great members to back it up, DICE is going strong! We are looking for people to help bolster our ranks, and enjoy playing the game with us.

DICE is a part of a larger gaming community, so VOIP (MUMBLE) is never dull. And there is a wide variety of games you can enjoy playing along with Neverwinter.

We are looking for players that fill these critera, if it looks like a place YOU would like to call home PLEASE let us know!
  • simkinsimkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great group of people! Thanks for the invite! Come check us out.
  • althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited April 2013
    Wanderlust

Guild Leader: Altha
    Guild Contact: Altha, Beazley Burrfoot
    Guild Website: http://guildwanderlust.enjin.com/home
    Current Guild Size: 12+
    Guild Size Goal: 45-85
    Guild Type: Casual to Daily Semi-Hardcore Players, Adult, PVE, Foundry
    Guild Peak Time Zones: USA EST to PST zones

Description:

Wanderlust is a guild dedicated to the casual, mature gamer, 18 and older. We are gamers who have time restraints, family, and real-life commitments, which are a priority with our community.

Please visit us and make yourselves at home, see if we're a good fit for you, and we hope you join us for our great adventures!
  • manolis1978manolis1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello DnD FUNS ilooking for greece guild someone call me i waiting for news
  • hexigenhexigen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Name
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hexigen wrote: »
    Guild Name: Ashmadai Cultists...
    Are you sure that is not a reserved name? Because working with foundry I know that some encounter groups are named exactly "Ashmadai Cultists"
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey Andre wondering, if you are going to add the shard we play on to this? This may be too much of a hassel though with Shards merging in the future.

If you are doing it would you mind adding to Hardcore Christian Gamers

Server Shard: Mindflayer
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Naah, no need Death. I definately contemplated doing it but its not going to be long before the shards get merged. Now if Cryptic changes course and keeps the shards, then we'll definitely add it!

• andjj5andjj5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Name Viridian Dawn

Guild Leader: Greyson
    Guild Contact:Greyson / website
    Guild Website:http://www.dawn-guild.enjin.com
    Guild Currently Recruiting:Yes
    Current Guild Size:for this MMO about 10/15
    Guild Size Goal:25/30
    Guild Type:PvE / PvP with a relaxed attitude
    Guild Peak Time Zones: 7pm-12pm GMT

Description: We are a mature (over 21 only) and friendly gaming community. We try to take the drama out of MMO's and get as much fun and loot out of games that we can. If you'd like to know more take a look at our recruitment post, our website or send me a PM.