test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next Class You Want To See After Release

Comments

• rellosiarellosia Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    with this being forgotten realms, Aegis Swordmage would be awesome.
  • killacaseykillacasey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Druid, bard and paladin :cool:
    Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot protect themselves.
  • alias505alias505 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I gladly want to see gladiator with 2x blade or ranger with bowand 2xblade.
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I'd definitely like to see a ranger type... seems strange not having one in game.
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • grimorkingrimorkin Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Swordmage, Swordmage, Swordmage, Swordmage, Swordmage, Swordmage. Have I said it enough yet?

This, please. Preferably a tanky, shielding one.
    :cool:
    Swordmage.jpg
  • cristiel2014cristiel2014 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm crossing my fingers for the druid! They even have Silvanus as an option!

Oh, what fun it will be to use nature's fury to decimate all who oppose Silvanus's sacred balance... :p

(but a Bladesinger would be fun, too)
  • silvafexsilvafex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ranger all the way
  • akrylumakrylum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    Warlock powa
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited April 2013
    Paladin! I've always played a paladin in all games that offered them. I would even play them even when they did poor dps and couldn't heal to save themselves (i.e vanilla wow) but I hope that won't be the case here. So yes, please bring on the mighty Paladin! :)
  • cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Scourge warlock, would love to see a bard too.
  • licomasterlicomaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i think they'll indeed put only the PhB for now, the five announced classes plus the rougue archer are from the PhB, maybe they'll put in both especializations for each class in PhB or some of them, being:
    Wizard (Control* and War)
    Fighter (Great Weapons* and Guardian*)
    Cleric (Devoted* and Battle)
    Rougue (Trickster* and Brawny)
    Ranger (Archer* and Dual Wield)
    Warlock (Scourge* and Deceptive)
    Warlord (Inspiring and Tatical)
    Paladin (Avenging and Protecting)
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    The Duel wield or Tempest Ranger is confirmed to be in the works there was a member of PW staff saying so somewhere.

Any way Monk Monk Monk.
  • dantosdantos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited April 2013
    Definitely waiting on a battle cleric.
  • lycanpirelycanpire Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want a Monk, it would be great if I could decide how to play it, but I'll take what I can get.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Need Paladin. Such a staple D&D class needs to be in ASAP
  • daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    After some time I think that both Ranger and Warlock should wait. They are both Strikers and with them added we would have :
    - 1 Guardian,
    - 1 Leader,
    - 1 Controller,
    - 4 Strikers.
    The game needs to add at least one Guardian, Leader and Controller before
  • aetam1aetam1 Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    -Warlock (with an infernal pact)
    -Druid
    -some melee cleric

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • projxprojx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Battle Cleric
    Offensive Sorcerer
    DW Ranger
    Warlock
    Protector Pally
    Gave in to that momentary sadistic twitch...
    hk47banner.jpg
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Necromancer
  • projxprojx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lichlament wrote: »
    Necromancer

:cool: yes...
    Gave in to that momentary sadistic twitch...
    hk47banner.jpg
  • itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ranger
    Necro
    Monk
  • itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You need to make this a poll thread :)
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited April 2013
    Power Ranger... er I mean a powerful Ranger. :p
  • werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jerbez wrote: »
    Ranger, druid, monk, and bard.
    this, in that order
    (as long as the druid can heal/off-heal)
    21.jpg
  • richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    I want to play a Couch Potato!
  • deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    sorcerer....
  • jaxan16jaxan16 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Druid then bard. Please and thank you!
  • areniusnastradoareniusnastrado Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Definitly Eladrin warlord Feycharge ftw
    Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened. (Winston Churchill)
  • heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    this, in that order
    (as long as the druid can heal/off-heal)

Druid is actually a Controller in 4th edition.
  • heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    After some time I think that both Ranger and Warlock should wait. They are both Strikers and with them added we would have :
    - 1 Guardian,
    - 1 Leader,
    - 1 Controller,
    - 4 Strikers.
    The game needs to add at least one Guardian, Leader and Controller before

There are currently:

2 Defenders (Guardian fighter, Great weapon fighter...Fighters are Defenders in 4th ed., regardless of what type)
    1 Controller (Control Wizard)
    1 Leader (Devoted Cleric)
    1 Striker (Trickster Rogue)

So it would be nice if they'd add an additional role for Controller, Leader, Striker.

They could add Druid for Controller, Warlock and/or Ranger is already in the works apparently, so there's another striker, and for a leader they could make a lot of people happy by adding Bard.