test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sinister Swarm is now recruiting

deadmanswrathdeadmanswrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
b38350ca-310c-46db-98f4-d377396b8f16_zps372dad30.jpg?t=1365398458

Neverwinter, The Jewel of the North, a once rich and thriving city reduced to almost nothing after the eruption of Mt Hotenow. Now in its return from the ashes, many adventurers are taking up arms to battle those that would threaten it. Join us in our defense of this great city as we, the Sinister Swarm, take up arms and spells to overcome these intruders and would be destroyers and push back the darkness.

Join our community of adventurers who have been together for 13 years and have faced the horrors of the Everquest, trudged through the Dark Age of Camelot, glimpsed the future with Star Trek Online and Star Wars: The Old Republic, and still fighting in the realms of Tera: Rising and Guild Wars 2. Be a part of our community which strives to bring equality and structure to a world of chaos and panic. Know that taking up our banner is to take up a history of Honor and Respect. None will be left behind, all will know our colors, and all will know we are here by the sound of our warcry "Hail Swarm!"
DeadmanSignature_zps3be0fb9a.jpg
"Death is but a prelude to the true darkness that awaits you!" - Deadman
HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE
OVERLORD
BARON QUANTUMN
VICE OVERLORD
KNIGHT DEADMAN
VICE HERALD
SOLDIER BEE KALIAA
Post edited by deadmanswrath on

Comments

• Options
    deadmanswrathdeadmanswrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    HONOR – ABOVE – ALL – ELSE

- Leadership: Baron Quantumn (Overlord) / Knight Deadman (Vice Overlord) / Killer Bee Kaliaa (Vice Herald) / Killer Bee Santos (Quartermaster)
    - Focus: Organized PVE Groups / Battle Tested PVP / Weekly Dungeon Events / Social Environment
    - Region: United States, coast to coast
    - Server: Dragon
    - Promotional Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTLVb3XXFss

Note: We strongly urge players to register on our personal website. If you are short on time however, please feel free to post here. At the very least it will allow us to contact you.

Hail Swarm!
    OVERLORD
    BARON QUANTUMN
    VICE OVERLORD
    KNIGHT DEADMAN
    VICE HERALD
    SOLDIER BEE KALIAA
  • Options
    zaphod042zaphod042 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm!
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    A warm welcome to everyone from the Neverwinter community. If you are in need of a fun and exciting community where you build life long friendships and can just relax, look no further than what the Sinister Swarm provides. Our rich history of a community is solid and well formed. With all the chapters we are involved in, you are never left alone, so feel free to check out our home and stop by for a visit. WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM. Send me a private message or post here, would love to explain what the hype is all about.

Thank you and once again, welcome home everyone, this is going to be an epic journey for all.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    sinistervenomsinistervenom Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great job Swarmers! Can't wait to see our amazing legacy continue here in Neverwinter!

Hail Swarm!
  • Options
    uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm!!
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi
  • Options
    jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For 13 years now, our community has withstood the test of time. Founded upon a higher set of standards, we continuously strive to provide our members with the most complete and rewarding gaming experience. We have made many accomplishments, but what we value more than anything are the relationships that we have built within our community. We have gone beyond your typical guild experience and are more of a family. It is our basic principles and these friendships that bind us together. While games come and go, and so many of the "hardcore" guilds crumble around us, the Sinister Swarm remains eternal!

Promotional Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTLVb3XXFss

Come by and check out our site. Feel free to send a message for more info.
    "There is more in the heart of man than money can buy"
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    Join The Sinister Swarm | Visit Our Website | About Us!
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
  • Options
    agathuagathu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great to see the Swarm in this game! Looking forward to some fun times ahead. Hail Swarm!
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    Herm Albright
    (1876 - 1944)
  • Options
    tracilordstracilords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    Promoted for Truth!

Excited to see this post and see my brothers and sisters heading to The Forgotten Realms.

I'm not a member of Sinister Swarm, but rather another gaming community that has been gaming along side SS for many games now. I can honestly say that this is one of the classiest gaming organizations I've ever come across. Everyone at Tenacious is proud to call them friends.

13 years of community is no easy feat. I highly encourage all who value gaming at it's best to consider SS. The folks are great, their vent is insane and they treat everyone as a friend.

Hail Swarm! from your friends at Tenacious. Peace

`Paradigm
    newtenacioussig.png
    Casually Accomplished since 2009 ** WEBSITE ** COMMUNITY CHARTER
  • Options
    mavmangd70mavmangd70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait to play with everyone in Neverwinter :)

Sinister Swarm member Akasha
  • Options
    mavmangd70mavmangd70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    akashap.jpg
  • Options
    jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Para! Tenacious playing Neverwinter?
    "There is more in the heart of man than money can buy"
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    Join The Sinister Swarm | Visit Our Website | About Us!
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
  • Options
    uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I've been in the Swarm for a little over a year now and have never experienced a better guild. They have a wide variety of players from the hardcore to the casual, with both dedicated PvE and PvP enthusiasts. Every one is treated with respect. We span many games which is great for a game hopper like me. I can always find someone to run with. Come to the Sinister Swarm. It's better here.
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi
  • Options
    tracilordstracilords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    jaysdawg wrote: »
    Thanks Para! Tenacious playing Neverwinter?

But of course :)

We recruited a couple of great peeps to round out the 18 or 20 of us that will be playing. Going to keep it smaller and close knit this time around ... though the huge SS/Ten alliance in TERA was mad fun
    newtenacioussig.png
    Casually Accomplished since 2009 ** WEBSITE ** COMMUNITY CHARTER
  • Options
    dustybumdustybum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail swarm! Tis Knight here.
    This isn't just another guild but a gaming community to settle some roots down into and make some friends. We're filled with both the casual and hardcore players and our goal is to enjoy all content of the game let it pve or pvp.
  • Options
    bbaker410bbaker410 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am part of the swarm!
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    A hearty welcome to the NeverWinter community. We here at the SinisterSwarm are very excited to see that early launch is almost upon us and our plans are in full gear for a thriving community within NeverWinter. We would like to welcome our newest members, may your experiences and bonds within the Swarm be rewarding and fruitfull.
    For all of those individuals still in the search for a home, feel free to check us out at WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM, we believe in our members, for that is what makes us a great place to hang out. Our ventrilo server is always bustling with activity to include social events planned all week long. I am always available to chat about your needs and concerns, so shoot me a pm and I will be excited to discuss what the Swarm is and our direction for the future.
    Welcome once again NeverWinter members and if you like, the Swarm will be holding a meeting this coming sunday night, 7:30 pm pst, to discuss our path to success. This will be held via our ventrilo client, if interested in coming to hang out, I can get you access. Good luck everyone. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    sinistervenomsinistervenom Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tracilords wrote: »
    Promoted for Truth!

Excited to see this post and see my brothers and sisters heading to The Forgotten Realms.

I'm not a member of Sinister Swarm, but rather another gaming community that has been gaming along side SS for many games now. I can honestly say that this is one of the classiest gaming organizations I've ever come across. Everyone at Tenacious is proud to call them friends.

13 years of community is no easy feat. I highly encourage all who value gaming at it's best to consider SS. The folks are great, their vent is insane and they treat everyone as a friend.

Hail Swarm! from your friends at Tenacious. Peace

`Paradigm

Love you guys! Paradigm and Tenacious are an amazing group of people! It has been an honor and a pleasure to game with you all!

It will be amazing if we can all hang out together in some Neverwinter!!!!
  • Options
    employee2employee2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Sinister Swarm is my Home away from Home! Great group of Members in all our Chapters. I know we will be knocking Neverwinter Nights out the Box! wait does it come in a box? oh wait it DLC, hmmmmm we'll Knock it out the Bandwith it takes to Download.

In all seriousness if you are looking for a Home? The Sinister Swarm's 13yr History, the Great Leadership that has endured since the Inception of the this Amazing Guild! Our Lord Quantumn will lead our Neverwinter Nights Chapter to a Major Footnote in the Legacy of the Sinister Swarm!

I'm Employee and I typed this Message, whoops Support this Message!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    With the beta weekend at hand for the Neverwinter Community, I would like to welcome everyone to a successful journey. This is going to be epic to be running side by side with my Sinister Swarm family. All the hype has come down to this one weekend, and we are looking forward to making new friends within this outstanding venture. The Sinister Swarm is still on the lookout for new members that want to come hang up their hat and just relax amongst friends and family. WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM is a great place to start, send me a shout ingame if you would like more information, ingame name is quantumn@baronquantumn, or pm me here on these forums. I would love to chat and explain what this 13+ year community represents and how you can be a part of a thriving community in all facets of the gaming world.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    trephneortrephneor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm!

I am a member of the Sinister Swarm for about a month now and all I have to say about it is that it's awesome. The community, the leadership, the morale, the hierarchy, the chapters, the awards, the tripod, everything is so nice and well organized, that I definitely recommend it to everyone who want's to play Neverwinter with really nice people and opportunities for leadership!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and loyalty. The beta weekend is going awesome with new members joining our family as we explore this wonderful Neverwinter venture. Feel free to catch me ingame or pm me here on the forums, would love to chat about what our community provides our members. Ign is quantumn@baronquantumn, and if you like, you can check out our promotional video at WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM, its sure to please. I do check these forums 24/7 for pm's so don't be bashful. :)
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    apsordapsord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm! And Welcome to all our New Bees!

You want a friendly environment to relax and have fun? We got you.
    A community to make long lasting friendships? We got you.
    A group of dedicated players for leveling or taking down a hard boss? We got you!
    How about organized PVP? Absolutely!
    Do you like singing? Join the monthly karaoke night!

That's just some of the things we do, besides, our members are free to speak up and suggest even more awesome events!

Interested yet? Please visit our home page to have a look at our promotional video and head over to the forums to apply!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for all participation from all our swarmers old and new alike in helping us to have a successful beta weekend. In gearing up for open beta, we are ever on the lookout for new swarmers. If what you see is something you are interested in, then visit our website and submit an application. Looking forward to seeing all of you in game.

Hail Swarm!
    OVERLORD
    BARON QUANTUMN
    VICE OVERLORD
    KNIGHT DEADMAN
    VICE HERALD
    SOLDIER BEE KALIAA
  • Options
    d3adgirld3adgirl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i cannot wait to be playing neverwinter with the family hehe im so excited!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    kwittyerbeechinkwittyerbeechin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome guild, one of the best I have played with and i'm excited to see they are coming over to NW.
  • Options
    penumakronpenumakron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Swarm
    Come all your prospective little bees, come and join one of the greatest guild and family out there in Sinister Swarm. Get in on the ground floor of our new Neverwinter chapter and help us build and grow. Check out our guild website at www.sinisterswarm.com for more details on how to apply
  • Options
    zodsonazodsona Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah Yeah Sinister Swarm 10+ years in the running wooot
  • Options
    darkfatesinisterdarkfatesinister Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really excited about this new chapter with the Sinister Swarm! Another awesome game to share with our Swarm family! This truly is a community where you can make friends that carry over from year to year and game to game!
    Great to see our Tenacious brothers & sisters here, too!
  • Options
    txhorns233txhorns233 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Highly interested in joining you guys. For some odd reason I wasn't sent the verification email on your website, so that I may post a recruitment thread :/txhorns23@yahoo.com was the address used!
  • Options
    babyspice94babyspice94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail swarm! Been a part of the swarm for, oh my since 2011. GREAT group of people fun to play with!

~Cherix