test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Wild Hunt - Late Night Heavy Roleplay Guild

Comments

• Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jezyrae wrote: »
    Walks in and studies the room, a shelf on the far wall catches her attention. She notices a bunch of trinkets and tools scattered upon the shelf and picks up a mysterious implement for analysis. As she gingerly handles the instrument, a faint twinkle catches her eye.

"Oh... something SHINY,!" she says excitedly.

She replaces the tool back on the shelf, and makes her way towards the corner. As she get closer, she recognizes the item as a thread. She picks up the thread and immediately considers using it in one of her crafts.

"Such a fine thread, this is, indeed," she declares as her green eyes show signs of deep thought. "This thread is only worthy of the finest purpose," she says as she lifts the thread to the light. "What shall we make of it?"

"Threads are not my concern. Make an 'at out of it for all I care."
    Try my missions:
    A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
    The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    rackhamgreg74rackhamgreg74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Walks in and studies the room, a shelf on the far wall catches her attention. She notices a bunch of trinkets and tools scattered upon the shelf and picks up a mysterious implement for analysis. As she gingerly handles the instrument, a faint twinkle catches her eye.

"Oh... something SHINY,!" she says excitedly.

She replaces the tool back on the shelf, and makes her way towards the corner. As she get closer, she recognizes the item as a thread. She picks up the thread and immediately considers using it in one of her crafts.

"Such a fine thread, this is, indeed," she declares as her green eyes show signs of deep thought. "This thread is only worthy of the finest purpose," she says as she lifts the thread to the light. "What shall we make of it?"

*Rackham taps his feet impatiently and looks up at the two would be thread bandits.*

"Ahem" the halfling coughs to interrupt their crafting discussion, "THAT thread is the property of the adventurers of the Wild Hunt, only those bearing the silver stag pin may be in possession of...of..."

*the halfling stops himselfs as he sees both persons are proudly wearing a silver stag pin.*

"Ah well....heh...guess then its yours as it is mine by any right I can reckon."

Rackham looks at the thread thoughtfully for a few moments, then shrugs dismissively as if he's determined the thread to be of indeterminate value.

"So...what exactly COULD you make with that there thread? Something valuable perhaps?"
    rackham_dane_stag_zps4f4c6695.jpg
  • Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Valuable? ... Like a beer cozy or something?"
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *sits in the corner of the thread, shade darkening everything but the soles of her boots propped up on the table with ankles crossed. The lantern above had apparently been put out*

"Well... she did say -we-. But, I'll let you guys handle it..."

*an alto feminine voice with a very slight rasp came from the darkness, followed by the dim show of teeth from a grin*
  • Options
    jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    continues to analyze the thread in wonderment as she absorbs the comments around her. She turns her attention away from the thread for a moment to acknowledge the others in the room. She gives a nod and a playful wink as she places the thread on the shelf.

"Let me see," she says as she hunches over to dig through her satchel and pulls out a well worn wooden box with brass hinges.

She looks to the halfling as she straightens her posture holding the box in both hands.

"Have you any suggestions?" she says with a grin. "I come from a long line of accomplished seamstresses."

She turns to the dwarf, "I could incorporate into a mug of sorts but I fear it could not hold your ale," she says with a smirk..

She strains to distinguish the silhouette in the corner, but fails to identify the individual in the shadows. She turns to the shelf and places the box next to the thread. Her gentle fingers slid along the rim to the brass latch and open it. A neatly organized sewing kit is revealed. She pulls out her sewing needle and then picks up the thread.

She turns to the group, "What say you?"
  • Options
    rackhamgreg74rackhamgreg74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    *Rackham startles at the sound of the female voice in the corner, not sure if he was more shocked that she had snuck in past the halfling's keen eyes and eyes. More so past someone with the training of the shadowy arts that he had. The halfling for a moment attempted to pierce through the darkness with his gaze to where the woman sat, but he was unable to see anything.*

*Or she wasn't letting him.*

*Not foreseeing any immediate threat, the halfling thief returned his gaze to the woman and the dwarf and the mysterious thread in question.*

"I'm sure the dwarf can find something else more suiting to fill with beer. His shoe or his bedpan perhaps? I think this thread is deserving of something much more special....something amazing!"
  • Options
    pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *She wouldn't be terribly difficult to see, outside of that pesky lantern outage. Whoever she was, she was obviously dark skinned as even someone with the skills to see well in the dark would find it difficult to focus on her still relaxed frame. Either way, her shoes were lightly tapping each other as they sat there crossed, like one might do out of boredom*

"Hmhmm... could always use a pair of amazingly comfy socks..."

*She muses, watching the thread be picked up*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "At least socks would be practical. Have you seen how some of the humans in Enclave dress? They wear hose. Hose! Men and women! How the hell are you supposed to get any work done in hose? It's like they're trying to yell across the square 'I'm too rich to work so I wear hose and high heels.' Bah."
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    She shakes her head with a shrug

"One would think this thread is way too fancy to be woven into socks," she says with a tone of dismay. "Not to be something that gets trampled on... "

She places the tip of the thread on her lips and moistens it. She holds the needle up to the light and deftly guides the thread through the eye.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    She shakes her head with a shrug

"One would think this thread is way too fancy to be woven into socks," she says with a tone of dismay. "Not to be something that gets trampled on... "

She places the tip of the thread on her lips and moistens it. She holds the needle up to the light and deftly guides the thread through the eye.

"Well what do ya think we should do with the thread? I've never been in to fancy stuff cloth myself so I dunno. Give me iron, copper, or tin and I know what ta do with it. Thread? I ain't gotta clue."
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    She flashes a smile at the dwarf and then returns her attention to the threaded need in her grasp

"Well I know that we have just began to build our home and right now we are in the search for the right place," she begins to explain, "but wouldn't this exquisite thread be just a fine addition to perhaps not something wearable but displayable? Something for everyone to admire and see and be able to be enjoyed by all?"

She turns to the group as she holds the needle in one hand and the thread lies delicately across the palm of the other for all to appreciate.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    She flashes a smile at the dwarf and then returns her attention to the threaded need in her grasp

"Well I know that we have just began to build our home and right now we are in the search for the right place," she begins to explain, "but wouldn't this exquisite thread be just a fine addition to perhaps not something wearable but displayable? Something for everyone to admire and see and be able to be enjoyed by all?"

She turns to the group as she holds the needle in one hand and the thread lies delicately across the palm of the other for all to appreciate.

"Humph. That reminds me of something I wanted to ask our esteemed guild leader. I haven't seen a guild banner anywhere."
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Banner? Banner? We don't need no stinkin' banner."

*looks around and notices an unusual number of dwarves in the guild*

"Sew up a beer mug cozy. These dwarves will love it."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "I daeno. It's not like ya can find decent lager west of the great rift. It's all ale here. Besides, that thread looks too fancy for a beer cozy."
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    A slight pout and a visage of dissatisfaction cross her face. She looks at the half-elf with discontent.

"A beer mug cozy? Surely you jest," she says in a hopeful tone that his remark was just a joke. "Why wouldn't you want a banner or a fine tapestry to adorn our hall?"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "Have you seen our group? Firstly, our resident halfling will no doubt steal any fine tapestry we hang. Secondly, our many dwarves will use the banner as a napkin for their ale or mutton. Don't get me started with the drow elf..."

*sighs*

"But alas, if you must, feel free to weave a marvelous grand tapestry to hang in our meager guild hall...err, house...um...room so that all may witness your skillful work of art."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "Have you seen our group? Firstly, our resident halfling will no doubt steal any fine tapestry we hang. Secondly, our many dwarves will use the banner as a napkin for their ale or mutton. Don't get me started with the drow elf..."

*sighs*

"But alas, if you must, feel free to weave a marvelous grand tapestry to hang in our meager guild hall...err, house...um...room so that all may witness your skillful work of art."

"Use the banner as a napkin? Not racist much, are ya."
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "Use the banner as a napkin? Not racist much, are ya."

"Racist?"

*ponders for a moment as he crosses his arms*

"I'm an equal opportunity joker of all races. If that makes me a racist, I suppose I am. And weren't you the one who suggested a beer cozy first. You perpetuate your own stereotype and accuse me of being a racist? Why I never..."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "Play nice children...."

*she says with a smirk, her feet sliding off the table as she emerged from her dark comfy little corner. Now in view it was clear enough she was a dark brown skinned human woman, who looked as if she spent a quarter of her time working out by her strong frame, looking the group over with casually crossed arms*

"Lest you forget... we do have a public image to keep up do we not? A banner might do some good... make us look official-like."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *Rackham scratches his head as the debate over the thread's fate ensures....*

"Napkin?" He mutters to himself.

"Napkin? Hmm...wonder if he means serviette?"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "Racist?"

*ponders for a moment as he crosses his arms*

"I'm an equal opportunity joker of all races. If that makes me a racist, I suppose I am. And weren't you the one who suggested a beer cozy first. You perpetuate your own stereotype and accuse me of being a racist? Why I never..."

By my beard I didn't expect you to take the accusation seriously. But if you must then know that a dwarf making jokes at the expense of dwarven stereotypes is not the same as you making the same joke, assuming it was a joke, in which case don't give up your day job. It's the difference between an elf calling himself a pointy eared *******, and me calling an elf a pointy eared *******. The first is amusing self depreciation, the other is an invitation to a bar fight.

Which reminds me, Arathane, I heard your from Luruar. From what part? I'm curious. My cousin is betting Quaervarr but you seem more like a Silverymoon guy to me.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((... so the word for "a person whose parents aren't married" is censored. .... When what are we going to call a ******* sword? A 'hand and a half' sword?))
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    She watches the exchange between the members and continues to contemplate the matter at hand. She placed the threaded needle on the shelf and goes to a trunk filled with fabrics. She sifts through the textiles and selects a woven, forest green material

"This would be perfect," she said softly, almost as if she was just talking to herself.

She lays the fabric on the ground and stands back and tilts head to envision what it can become.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    She watches the exchange between the members and continues to contemplate the matter at hand. She place the threaded needle on the shelf and goes to a trunk filled with fabrics. She sifts through the textiles and selects a woven, forest green material

"This would be perfect," she said softly, almost as if she was just talking to herself.

She lays the fabric on the ground and stands back and tilts head to envision what it can become.

"What'cha got in mind, lass?"
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    She puts a finger to her lip and furrows her brows in thought. She looks to the dwarf inquiring about the project

"Well," she says as she tried to organize her thoughts,"It appears green would be one of our main colors... the stag also is an important icon to our kin... perhaps adorned with gold or brown. I personally am fond of rich pinks and reds but that would not be appropriate," she says with a soft giggle. "Do you have anything you would like to contribute?"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    She puts a finger to her lip and furrows her brows in thought. She looks to the dwarf inquiring about the project

"Well," she says as she tried to organize her thoughts,"It appears green would be one of our main colors... the stag also is an important icon to our kin... perhaps adorned with gold or brown. I personally am fond of rich pinks and reds but that would not be appropriate," she says with a soft giggle. "Do you have anything you would like to contribute?"

"I dunno. The silver stag certainly is an important icon, but I'm not sure what our fearless leader expects it to represent. Maybe someone told him he was going to a stag party once, and our leader misunderstood it's meaning."
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thorlief and Mandrake in Vellosk

tminvel.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Here's Mandrake and I fighting a nasty undead ... umm... thingy. Something so nasty even the Sons of Alagondar started attacking. (Sons of Alagondar have split into two group, the Nashers (the bad guys), and the Graycloaks (Not bad guys, but still don't like Lord Neverember))
    tmfgt1.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    When I said I wanted a small keg, I meant the one on the right.
    smallkeg.jpg
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    CHORUS:
    The spines on his back are too sharp for a man
    They'll give you a pain in the worst place they can
    The result I think you'll find will appall:
    The hedgehog can never be ******ed at all!

... Sorry, that's the first song that came to mind when I saw this tavern.
    theband.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png