test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Next Class You Want To See After Release

Comments

• Options
    phaeriusphaerius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    I've always played a sorc, crossing my fingers.
  • Options
    duyereduyere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what i want to see is either a Arcane Archer or a Ranger that took a advanced class "Order of the Bow...." thats what i normaly go when i play either Pathfinder/dnd 3.0-3.5 edition...and yes i do play dnd......so sue me...
    then agian i have only played 4th Edition with my group once..and after that we niether did it agian..only cause things were a bit too easy for us.......surge healn.....realy.... then gain i don't mind either seein Monk....Also i'm surprised no ones mentioned Ninja...
  • Options
    galeranegalerane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Paladin, Ranger, Paladin, Druid, Paladin, Monk...oh, did I mention Paladin?;)
    8.jpg
  • Options
    cwiyk13cwiyk13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Paladin. I'd rather see it available at launch if possible. If not, I'd like to see it introduced asap.
    Krae Vull - Devoted Cleric
  • Options
    altyrealtyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I'm not a huge D&D buff by any stretch of the imagination, but I've seen Swordmages thrown around, and they seem interesting - a magical/physical fighter, I'd assume? Seems like my kind of class!
  • Options
    private4riojrprivate4riojr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    archer .
    seriously its a main class !
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cwiyk13 wrote: »
    Paladin. I'd rather see it available at launch if possible. If not, I'd like to see it introduced asap.
    I think, given the way its been heading as far as class "build" paladin may end up as a paragon path for GF, not its own class
  • Options
    beholdercegobrbeholdercegobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We need bards guys o> BARDS
  • Options
    fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would of NEVER thought a game would launch with no archer class. I could be wrong, lets hope for a nice surprise at launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jirodynejirodyne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would of NEVER thought a game would launch with no archer class. I could be wrong, lets hope for a nice surprise at launch.

Now now, I have seen a few games without an Archer. There is almost always a Warrior, for Melee, a Mage, for Range, and a Healing class, priest cleric healer whatevertheynameit. Archer? Not that important if you get right down to it. some games even have archer as a pet class only.

It's the warrior/tank guy that games would be crazy to not release. Could you imagine if we started this with no GFs? having Rogues and GWFs tanking only?
    Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
  • Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think, given the way its been heading as far as class "build" paladin may end up as a paragon path for GF, not its own class

Well, the paladin class could be considered as a "re-skin" of the Guardian Fighter from a more divine/magical point of view. (In NWO I mean, of course in PnP they are quite different)
    Also, it could have less dps and more support, while still functioning as a tank as main role.

However, I agree with the "Ranger faction". The whole archer/beastmaster archetype is something that has a great following and it's shown in games like World of Warcraft, Rift or Warhammer Online, where those classes were never "near extinction".
    I wouldn't be suprised to see the Archery Ranger as the next class released.
    And the Bard not too far from that.
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    need bards and battlemages
  • Options
    spleensplicerspleensplicer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Druid of any type. Ranger, doesn't have to be a "Ranged" Ranger either.
  • Options
    oliphantoliphant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Monk would be awesome, I saw someone say Hexblade...yesssss.
  • Options
    boogle11boogle11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ranger, Paladin and Psionisist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    boogle11boogle11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Paladin, Ranger, Druid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will not be putting Classes found in the game files as they will most likely be already worked on so my list is thus

1: Blackguard
    2: Warlord
    3: Druid
    4: Avenger
    5: Vampire
  • Options
    sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've always wanted to see a psionic class in a game like this. After that some of the more basic classes like druid, ranger, paladin. A monk might be cool, but i think it would be hard to balance with the D&D ruleset in a video game since they tend not to use weapons.
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • Options
    daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    To be happy I would only need a Warlock
  • Options
    digitaljedi30digitaljedi30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Monk as I adore the class!!!!
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    am i the only one who would like to see a duskblade as playable class? XD
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to see control wizard at release, not the cryomancing pushover they have now
  • Options
    vardarasvardaras Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    am i the only one who would like to see a duskblade as playable class? XD

Yes, you are.
  • Options
    piratedrugallpiratedrugall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited April 2013
    Druid and Monk would be fun, I think.
  • Options
    datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    A battle cleric
  • Options
    morkelb78morkelb78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Give me the Sword Mage, now a staple in FR 4th edition.
    The Avenger, Both Rangers Archer and Twin
    The Barbarian, The Warden, The Druid
    The Sorcerer, then lets move on to the newer stuff.
    I love the Assassin class (thief on steroids).
    I would love to see some of the kits they added as well make it to existence in the char builder on Wizards of the Coast. I used to play a couple of virtual games and lord I had a blast with that thing.
    In the end, I agree with everyone. If you give me regular class and race updates, even with the linear progression the game will launch with. I will stick around for years. One because of the foundry the other because well I am a dnd geek at heart.
  • Options
    zenebatos2zenebatos2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hexblade, Avenger and Blackguard
  • Options
    mothdrumsmothdrums Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ranger
    Warlock
    Warlord.
    enginsizesig2_zps97620aec.jpg
  • Options
    tyrant1944tyrant1944 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Warlock, **** it.
    Tyranus@MrHaw - 60 GWF - Dragon
    whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
  • Options
    kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Two weapon ranger all the way. Monk would be pretty cool too, and a sword mage for something unique to Faerun.