test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lets see your character from beta!

jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Art and Fiction
Soooo Who found the pirate hats then? :D

This is my gaurdian fighter Grismwold :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=1431&stc=1&d=1364209958
attachment.php?attachmentid=1491&stc=1&d=1364219108

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
"There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
"If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
Post edited by jezathforum on

Comments

• xooxoxooxxooxoxoox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1461&stc=1&d=1364214766
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1471&stc=1&d=1364214816attachment.php?attachmentid=1481&stc=1&d=1364214827

Was actually playing around with the demo recorder. Pretty sweet shots imo.
    Lv. 26 GF Dwarf "Baldur" created 23.03.2012. My one and only character for now. Will update this post.
  • darkstarmjpdarkstarmjp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My first character lvl 25 great weapon fighter think I made him a bit skinny for a warrior
    Game_Client_2013_03_24_23_32_14_30.jpg

Elf trickster rogue my favorite class so far
    Game_Client_2013_03_24_21_13_15_90.jpg
    On his horse
    Game_Client_2013_03_24_23_14_32_84.jpg

Armor dropped from the cloak tower.
  • ganiriesganiries Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cloak Clipping! I planned to take more screenshots before server came down, but crashed just before and gave up.1.jpg

My Man-at-Arms companion in bg leveled up to 30 (Champion Cavalier skin).
    2.jpg
    Ornament-3.gif
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just...... WOW...! Awesome pics guys keep em coming :)

is that DX11 beta ganires?

"There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My Cleric on her Appaloosa, pretty horse.

shautru-appaloosa1_zps95ff8537.jpg
    shautrusig.jpg
  • elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My Half-Orc Wizard (presumably with his pants on the ground, looking like a fool.)
    screenshot_2013-03-24-15-58-55_zps4f2a3f05.jpg
    2.jpg
  • ladydwarfladydwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nixybeta306.jpg

nixybeta307.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn more about this heretical halfling on the Neverwinter Hall of Records or Neverwinter Roleplayers
  • iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Love the screenshot Ladydwarf. I really like the look of the character you created.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ladydwarf, very cool character and captures!
    shautrusig.jpg
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dwarf:
    dQTXFhp.jpg
    in action:
    4BR2TkL.jpg
    with mount (wish they would have other colours):
    EeG7tMu.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Looking tough Zage! What in the world is that mount?
    shautrusig.jpg
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    shaudra wrote: »
    Looking tough Zage! What in the world is that mount?

Armored Howler, not sure what group of animals that is :)
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm thinking its a part of the horrible and scary! I want my mommy - reaction - when you see it, kind of animal group. Yeh?! :p

• ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is Balar, doing his thing. He'll be my main for quite a while:

1130298.jpg
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
    edited March 2013
    Love all the screen captures on your website Balar. Who is this one?
    1130234.jpg
    shautrusig.jpg
  • finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Attachment not found.

Lvl. 25 dungeon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
    This is Ynfala, my Skyrim character re purposed as an Uthgardt Barbarian. My only real disappointment is that is that you can't see the weathered lines in the face that imply a rough, outdoor lifestyle.
    (click thumbnail to enlarge)
    edited March 2013
    1130234.jpg

Thank you! And hehehe, that's an NPC in Ulick's, "Hunt for Ravus", Foundry mission. I think it wound up with 3.5 stars last weekend, pretty darn good!

"The Hunt for Ravus" was a nifty first attempt, that highlights how the Nashers are making some rather dubious allies. Which is perfect, because if you know your NW lore in 4e, this is PRECISELY correct. These allies were responsible for Ulick's wife being abducted. We still don't know where she is!

We're about to document what happened in that adventure over the weekend and I've been toying with a mock comic cover to help be the "front" of that story...
    ShadowCover1.jpg

The cover boy is one of our great guild characters, E.C. Greedbellyl Here's another cool shot of him:
    1129632.jpg

I am in the situation where I run a guild, where a lot of the characters/players in the guild are cooler than I am. I am sure many other guild leaders can relate!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Oh, very nice cover!
    shautrusig.jpg
  • dddeemmdddeemm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19
    edited March 2013
    I'm between Vergetelheid, the quiet but righteous orphan
    screenshot_2013-03-23-16-20-42_zps2892df7d.jpg
    Or Grangulus Morningshine the boisterous free-style poet who enjoys to bash people
    grangulus_zps72c18ac6.png
    edited March 2013
    Awesome.... Just Awesome... My guild will be doing a bit of roleplay and were incorporating This idea into our site :) I love how some of you have not only taken, great, proffesional looking digital images But also gone to the lengths of creating an entire backstory and history as well!

• dirge75dirge75 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [IMG][/img]2w5vd38.jpg
  • mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1130234.jpg

wait..i...what? sorry didn't read got sidetracked
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That thing with demon wings is a succubus. She used to be an angel whose one touch would fulfil your desires but now her one touch will have all your desires be unfulfilled and make you her thrall.

~~~~

Let me see if I saved mine.

Char_zpsf6fabd9c.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Last one for me, (I swear), but since I like this one of Balar the most, I had to share it out:
    1132833.jpg
    BalarSig103B.jpg
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Jade standing in front of Lord Neverember's statue in her newly acquired Bloodscar Orc Armour

screenshot_2013-03-23-23-59-08_zpsb637d6be.jpg
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Jade standing in front of Lord Neverember's statue in her newly acquired Bloodscar Orc Armour

Too thin!!! Eat some more! You make me worry for your health! ^^
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I put up a few screenshots on my new site for my Characters & Campaign: The Dweomerkeep Library

My avatar is current though. *the mage nods*

Unfortunately, all the good ones ended up being black screen for I didn't realize about the DX11/Screenshot Bug until after I had taken a ton of screens. *the mage frowns*

I do have a ton more of a lot of lore in the game, from character background selections to all the Lore Entries I could find.
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mostly used the name Kimonagi in other games but i dont think it would work here because of the @handle. Probably will name her Ashure or Ashura.

[URL="[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/screenshot2013032501502.jpg/][IMG]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9840/screenshot2013032501502.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]"][/url]screenshot2013032501502.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    edited March 2013
    That Succubus in the Search for Raaven quest shocked me. Because you work for the guards and at the end this evil creature tells you he isn't here and you will have to look further. As if the guards of Neverwinter collaborate with a Succubus...