test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta emails not being sent to all beta participants (Reply if You're Affected Too)

Comments

• elthuzarelthuzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Well I'm not sure if I'm not getting beta emails because I haven't received any beta emails :P
    I bought the Hero of the North Founders pack a few days after the February Beta weekend if that helps.

Another interesting point is that I don't have the Hero of the North tag on my Forum profile, even though I forked out the $199 for the hero of the north founders pack and have the confirmation emails etc.

The friend that I sent the extra beta key still hasn't received confirmation after registering his key either.
  • feuygarfeuygar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    No Email here either - thanks.
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I haven't gotten mine yet either.
  • amievilamievil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No email for me either.
  • typhoid242typhoid242 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not getting any emails.
  • vagrantzerovagrantzero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not getting any emails.
  • exterminosexterminos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited February 2013
    no email for me, of any kind even updates to subscribed threads
  • soapylandsoapyland Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Haven't received it yet.
  • mystfitmystfit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I haven't received any emails regarding beta. I did receive one email about becoming a founder.
  • solkanis1solkanis1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nope no email here either. My wife did, I however did not.
  • redtriageredtriage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    None for me.
  • adigvadigv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i don't recieve mails either...
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No email here either.

However I *DO* receive emails from Cryptic under STO and CO, and I DID receive the email "Beta Key for a Friend" after purchasing Hero pack... but other than that: absolutely dead silence on any "communication" from Cryptic regarding NW Beta.

Thanks for this!
  • devoteoftempusdevoteoftempus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 473 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Zero emails
  • benwolfersbenwolfers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No email here either.

However I *DO* receive emails from Cryptic under STO and CO, and I DID receive the email "Beta Key for a Friend" after purchasing Hero pack... but other than that: absolutely dead silence on any "communication" from Cryptic regarding NW Beta.

Thanks for this!
    Same situation here :(
  • ygwildygwild Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have not gotten any emails either....
  • ddmac69ddmac69 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have not received any emails about the BETA either
  • spectreofsongsspectreofsongs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am another of those "no beta email" cases. Yes, checked Spam-Folder and made sure nothing was accidentally blocking the mail adress from my side.

The last email I successfully received was the Beta Weekend Friend Key on Feb. 8th (UTC+1).
  • muddsculpturemuddsculpture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I also have not gotten any emails what so ever regarding Beta weekends. Would be nice to know what is going on. I actually was able to download the client but for some reason I keep getting a "server connection timed out" message. When ever I tried to log in before the Beta started I always got "you are not authorized to login at this time" type of message which I can understand meaning nothing is available yet.

So what gives?
  • liaratsoni84liaratsoni84 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've not recieved any emails about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't get emails either.
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for all the responses everyone. If you haven't yet, please post here if you are not getting Beta-related emails AND are in the Beta Program. Also, if you do get an email or find it in your spam-box, please reply back and let us know! The team is still working on finding the cause.
  • wakiiewakiie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I got a PC Gamer betakey and I'm not recieving any mails.
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited February 2013
    I never got any beta keys either. ;)
  • leuciousvondrakeleuciousvondrake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I also am not getting any beta emails. and with the pc gamer beta key I am also not able to log into the launcher.
  • muddsculpturemuddsculpture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Still no emails ....not even in my spam folder.
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    No e-mails here either and I bought the Guardian Of Neverwintwer pack and was in the first closed beta.
  • elthuzarelthuzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Thanks for all the responses everyone. If you haven't yet, please post here if you are not getting Beta-related emails AND are in the Beta Program. Also, if you do get an email or find it in your spam-box, please reply back and let us know! The team is still working on finding the cause.

Still not getting any beta related emails.
    I Purchased Hero of the North Founders' Pack on Friday February 15th (read straight off the receipt email)
    Checked spam filter and nothing there.
  • arythorarythor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »

Well, I am glad my thread ended up getting Cryptic to look at it - it seems like a very widespread problem! I was expecting it to only affect a very small portion of players, but given that the vast majority it affects probably did not read this thread or did not bother to respond, the 50+ players here likely translates into many hundreds, perhaps thousands.

Hopefully Cryptic gets it resolved quickly as for the players not receiving emails, the forums and the website are the only ways to find information out, and not everyone regularly views them. Email is one of the only things you can expect a player to check so it is the most reliable way to get a message out.
  • firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm not getting beta e-mails. I never got one prior to beta weekend one, even though I was in it. And I haven't gotten one about this character wipe, either.

A horrible thought occurred to me. What if I was invited to the closed alpha test and I just didn't get the e-mail? (Feel free to make this error up to me by inviting me now. I'll forgive you.)
This discussion has been closed.