test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HCG (Hardcore Christian Gamers)

Comments

• Options
    madsamuraimadsamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    At the very least install Raidcall so you can get in touch with guildmates. This way we can link up in game.
  • Options
    ufdamayaufdamaya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42
    edited February 2013
    I Would like to join the guild. I am not wishing to exclude playing with people that aren't Christians, but I think it would be great to group up with a Christian gaming group.

I remember our D&D group at school being protested by parents claiming it was demonic. It's great to see Christiams understanding that D&D is no different than football which can also be argued as being violent. As someone that became a Christian after I had already played D&D, I really had a hard time understanding why people were so against it. It's simply a story-telling game in the same type of setting as C.S. Lewis and Tolkien.

Anyhow, it looks like a great guild. I signed up for the 3 weekend events and look forward to playing the game quite a bit when it goes live.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yah I find it no different than reading fiction books, watching movies, or playing video game(except that DnD is more interactive) I PMed you some Guild info so Welcome to the guild.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited February 2013
    death we should meet up in the game the 8th
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ok, but I will not be able to play all day on the 8th, I have to clean my church and then have a Bible Study. usually cleaning starts around 3PM and ends 4-5ish PM and 7PM I go to the Bible study this is all CST. I want to actually try to find a place in-game if possible to be the unofficially official Guild Leader meeting spot.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    madsamuraimadsamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll be able to hop in game from about 6pm CST (IF they leave the servers up all weekend that would be awesome) if they turn the servers off then back on the next day I'll be on from when the gates open till ??? When I do hop on I'll also get on raid call. Not sure if you guys caught the stream from MMORPG.com but NW DOES have a built in voice chat system. Not sure if we'd be interested in using that but it seemed too cool to not mention.

EDIT*

Just watched an MMOTV video with a dev saying it will be up till midnight on Sunday so yeah lol, I'll be on all weekend. If this game is going to use my cryptic handle then it's @RACE so if you have CO or STO you can add me there and it will carry over to NW (I hope)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    yah it looks good...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hey guys I have some friends going to be in beta and they may run with us and might join. Two of them are a couple from my church. Another is one of their old WoW friends. I know that I will be getting a hold of them soon after I get my client working. Ok Guys any prep yall want to do for beta just PM me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gavinpat01gavinpat01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    can i join in beta
  • Options
    ragnarlawlragnarlawl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Ill look for you guys in game.
    [TMG] Ragnaruss www.topmarksgaming.org
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    gavinpat01 wrote: »
    can i join in beta

If you have beta you can play with us in beta.. If you like playing with us you can join...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I wont be on a lot Friday as I clean my Church and have a Bible Study on Fridays

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Great stuff guys! See you all in game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ok we have at least 25 members now!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Please add me as a friend Jindar Argriphel@DeathsCrowbar guildies and friends.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    toxicxistencetoxicxistence Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll be on this weekend, I'm interested in joining
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ok, we will need to meet up. I use the group raidcall to help do that.

Also If I can get all guild members (including those just joining) to meet me on raidcall tomorrow 7PM CST I would like to get you all into the guild ingame

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'll be on this weekend, I'm interested in joining

Ill ad your name in. All info you need is in the thread

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Look me up as well if you need a guild invite. Commander Lionheart@RACE
  • Options
    svartpestsvartpest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    When one facepalm isnt enouth.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    svartpest wrote: »
    When one facepalm isnt enouth.

Does this mean you want to join.... or what?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Im seeing if I cant personally take control of the old parent forums or make new ones if the old are completely inaccessible. Id have to Make my own small blogger site for them, but it'll be nice if they will let me take over.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eeynoeeyno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Interesting looking group. I plan on bringing the family to the game we have been gaming together for years. In the past we had formed our own guilds in order to keep it family friendly I would assume this guild is family friendly.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    eeyno wrote: »
    Interesting looking group. I plan on bringing the family to the game we have been gaming together for years. In the past we had formed our own guilds in order to keep it family friendly I would assume this guild is family friendly.

Yes it is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Im seeing if I cant personally take control of the old parent forums or make new ones if the old are completely inaccessible. Id have to Make my own small blogger site for them, but it'll be nice if they will let me take over.

still no real answer to this, I hope to get one soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bonbrutebonbrute Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the invite.

I'll keep contact since the guild sounds interesting and if the game really is like it seems (awesome and addicting) I would like to join. But I'll get to that after I tested and streamed the game for a while.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    bonbrute wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite.

I'll keep contact since the guild sounds interesting and if the game really is like it seems (awesome and addicting) I would like to join. But I'll get to that after I tested and streamed the game for a while.

ok, I may stream next beta weekend myself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bonbrutebonbrute Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ok, I may stream next beta weekend myself

Ok, if I don't manage to get betakey for next test weekend, I'm sure to tune in.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    bonbrute wrote: »
    Ok, if I don't manage to get betakey for next test weekend, I'm sure to tune in.

ok it will be a little laggy, my net needs to get fixed, called Windstream but they havnt sent a technician yet. Also I allow skype calls in stream and moniter chat with my second screen. Hopefully I get everything fixed by then

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    conclainconclain Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would like to join you guys at launch, sent a request to be added in raid call and made a account on your hcg neverwinter site.
    thanks!