test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Will you be playing content from the Foundry in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    bravidokrausbravidokraus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Indeed I will and ill prolly be spending more time creating than playing the game itself:-) Love the idea!
  • Options
    karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am really looking forward to getting my teeth into the foundry, i have never tried something like this before so it will be a whole new adventure for me as i create adventures for others, although those i used to DM for say i am a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> so you might not want to try them :p
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!
  • Options
    arinori1arinori1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well i am one of those that still use pen and paper ver so ye ill check it out for sure but i think ill pass on making content by myself i just dont have time ^^
  • Options
    revchanrevchan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For sure i will, it was a great option in STO and since it works way way better and gives more possibilities than creator in STO, i cannot wait to do something and test other players content.
  • Options
    th3modth3mod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited February 2013
    of course I will! Great stuff! :)
  • Options
    zerojs27zerojs27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definately Going to try out other users content but i love being creative and this game seems to be the first mmo to allow people to share their creativity!!
  • Options
    castillotorescastillotores Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course i am great dungeon maker.
  • Options
    saarkmialmetsaarkmialmet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am definately looking forward to playing content from the foundry, i may also have a dabble at creating my own
  • Options
    morphinechildmorphinechild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    YES, i will.
  • Options
    jabentzjabentz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Foundry sounds unique and very interesting. I definitely see myself playing player made content in addition to the official content.
  • Options
    uggsmashuggsmash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 68
    edited February 2013
    The Foundry is a massive part of what seperates it from similar mmo's(that I've played). Player driven content means there will always be new content, not the same old grind. Fantastic idea, can't wait to make adventures for friends I can't play table-top with due to distance.
  • Options
    thruddlesthruddles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm really excited about to prospect of UGC in a D&D setting. From what I've seen in the Beta it appears that UGC is front and center in the design of the game. The way we'll be able to use NPC's and objects from within the Cryptic created areas for our own creations is really exciting.
    I'm so interested in making my own content with the Foundry I've gone and started playing STO just so I can practice with the tools they have there. I'm really hoping that they open up the Foundry in the next few beta weekends so we can start making quests before launch. If they want UGC to be successful its really important to get more Foundry projects going and available at open beta launch.
  • Options
    jogoskanindragonjogoskanindragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 143 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Yes, i will play the quests made by other players and As a Dungeon Master for 10 years i have some quests i want to see all the world playing and this is my chance to do it!
  • Options
    mariv11mariv11 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    of course i was a dm myself
  • Options
    vandrallvandrall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The questions are: Will you try content made by other players? Will you create new adventures yourself?

I will definitely be trying and looking forward to player made content. Though personally I am not one to create content in general, I would still be interested to give the Foundry a try to create my own adventure.
  • Options
    znoppanznoppan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll will defo check the foundry out, users can be really creative!
  • Options
    deadstarelideadstareli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course I will play the Foundry. I have high expectations about the Foundry and it will bring a huge impact for Neverwinter
  • Options
    lubko4lubko4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    YES of course !
  • Options
    alsarothalsaroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, I'll be trying out both the foundry-made stories and quests made by others and try to create something myself, although it'll probably take some time as I've never made anything like this before.But the Foundry seems user-friendly enought to encourage me to try it.
    "A rare display of intelligence, undoubtedly fleeting." - Edwin Odesseiron
  • Options
    helbrec85helbrec85 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will for sure think it will help keep the game fresh I think aswell
  • Options
    noctournous93noctournous93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited February 2013
    for sure , foundry will give a completely different point of view to the game
  • Options
    caelaenacaelaena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course I'll play what other players have made! But I'm pretty bad at making any stuff like that myself so I'll leave the creating part for other people :)
  • Options
    esleipaladinesleipaladin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Certainly I will, as any good teacher of D & D should be interested. Besides making history with a character in Neverwinter. ;)
  • Options
    arkinash37arkinash37 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely, the Foundry is the main reason I am interested in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    sueyenmtjsueyenmtj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, I'm looking forward in all the content
    Making something, I'd try it... don't know if I'd be any good at it tho! ^^
  • Options
    racristracrist Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I play what others have done but I will not create anything that is am not good at it
  • Options
    jenyyyy222jenyyyy222 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yes Absolutely
  • Options
    theleastonetheleastone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll definitely look at what others have made. Will I create my own content? Depends on how powerful and intuitive the Foundry is.
  • Options
    milsmckillsmilsmckills Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will definitely be playing foundry content! I will also definitely try my hand at designing some myself and see if I can make anything worthwhile!
  • Options
    heavymetalquinnheavymetalquinn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course I would play the foundry content :) It's a unique idea and seems very interesting to try out...especially in this game setting (dnd/mmo fans).
This discussion has been closed.