test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: Will you be playing content from the Foundry in Neverwinter?

Comments

• koboldin78koboldin78 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm definitely going to player made content and maybe even trying to recreate one of our favourite p&p adventures with the Foundry.
  • matixzonmatixzon Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course I will, Creating content is one of the things I want the most to do. And I want to play the content others people make, Too, The Foundry will be great!
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
  • borinironcliffborinironcliff Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As a Dungeon Master it would be a great pleasure to see what are the limits of the communities imagination and in return I shall do the same for any willing adventurers.

Cheers!
  • sarrivinsarrivin Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We're back with another comment to win contest. The Foundry will grant you access to new adventurers in Neverwinter. Will you try content made by other players? Will you create new adventures yourself?

One winner will win a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack and guaranteed access to our next Beta Weekend on March 8, 2013.

This contest will end Friday, February 15th, at 12pm PST (Pacific).

That's why I'm here :). I love creating immersive adventures, unique NPCs, unexpected twists in the plots, among other things. That's how you get the players to feel like in a real D&D adventure :). Nothing can beat such experience, and I hope, with some practice, I'll be able to master it.

Additionally I plan to integrate Neverwinter player-content reviews on our Polish Neverwinter fan-portal :). Should be lots of fun to create another thriving society (last time I did it for DDO). That's why I'd be very thankful for getting me into Neverwinter beta, as I really can't afford the packs in my financial situation.
    Creator of rising, Polish Neverwinter Portal: www.neverwinter.com.pl
    My Polish D&D Online Portal: www.ddopl.com Style: Roleplayer, Explorer, Monster Killer.
    Young Musician, Admin, RPG/MMO fan and story writer, Freelancer.
  • vidarusvidarus Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well since the tools are going to be more robust than those in Star Trek Online, I'm going to have to say yes.
  • thothpwethothpwe Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on playing Foundry missions as well as developing my own content. The Foundry is one of the best things that Cryptic has ever developed!
  • blkdemonknightblkdemonknight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Playing? i'll be making content, once I learn the tools.
  • sparkillersparkiller Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Giving the players to create custom content could be THE solution for the current problem of ever-the-same WoW clones. Neverwinter also seems to have very high production values so it's at the top of my tryout-list.

Can't wait to try out the Foundry.
  • pansapienpansapien Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will undoubtedly be both playing and creating foundry content. I've fiddled around with the Foundry in STO but I can't wait to really get into it with Neverwinter.
  • koolywampuskoolywampus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Having been a pen and paper DM for many years, I look forward to challengeing adventurers with my own content. I will also be ready to test thiers.
    Oppohere draconem est preherndere vitam.
  • memoricidememoricide Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes I will definitely be playing the foundry content, it is one of my big draws for Neverwinter. I will also be making content for the foundry. In fact I already started looking through my old files to see what I can use. It would be great to be able to play some of my old dungeons with my friends that had move away.

But my question would to everyone would be if you are playing Neverwinter, why wouldn't you play the foundry content?
  • karonimuskaronimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Most def! The Foundry will play a remarkable role in this game output.
  • varnavarna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely looking forward to trying out the Foundry. Already coming up with a number of ideas for little vignettes and dungeons.
  • mitzukaiimitzukaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes! Gonna hopefully make some foundary things on my own!
  • pksilverpksilver Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why not? Some of the best content will be always created with the love of the fans, and I'm sure lot of people may contribute with their efforts to the Foundry, myself included :)
  • jonathonwestingjonathonwesting Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm looking forward to the player made content! I'll probably be the one in my group of friends to make new adventures, but I'll be leaning on all of them who play to make their own stuff. The more the better!
  • cupp21cupp21 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely. I want to create something the community can enjoy for a long time!
  • reyshreysh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sure, I will try it!
    I'm a big roleplayfan, so it's very fantastic that we are able to create our own content with the foundry.
  • alasazalasaz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to cover every inch of Neverwinter!
  • katk1katk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    of course i try out both!
  • volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i will give it a try for sure
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • coladelcoladel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course , I'm being DM for so long that I don't see me not playing the foundry . I'm barely can wait for it . The best part is that I can build everything from D&D ( traps , NPCs , boss fight , treasure chest ) . Me and my friends ( that play D&D with me ) are just waiting the release date to start the countdown ! :)
    Well , I guess it's time for another adventure !
  • topisedtopised Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    both options would be worth to try!
  • oniryuu666oniryuu666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As always, Foundry missions/content are a must in Crypt-gaming. Thus, I shall play.
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No, I won't be playing foundry content and won't be making foundry adventures. 1885568098.gif
    Absolutely not. 1885568098.gif
    Never. 1885568098.gif
  • darinnisdarinnis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I definitely intend to try foundry content and make my own content, even if it's only to create a small campaign for myself and friends to enjoy and everyone else hates it. xD

I haven't played a mmo with content creation in it before and I am looking extremely forward to it, it sounds awesome! I can't wait to see it =)
  • goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Foundry is definitely a very unique feature in STO, has always been. A mark of Cryptic. Am not much of a creator but I enjoy trying out different stories by other players. Lets have even more fun.
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vegaswolfvegaswolf Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't wait to see what adventures other players will create and try them out. Eventually I will try my hand at creating my own.
  • icyionicyion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I absolutely will be playing content made by other players, it's one of the things I'm looking forward to the most in Neverwinter. I probably won't be making anything myself because im not so good at it. As fot the Foundry bring it on !!!
  • scopeblsscopebls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course I will.
This discussion has been closed.