What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    joshiec36joshiec36 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

-> I am looking forward to the Devoted Cleric because I love to play support classes to help my fellow players.
  • Options
    justfelkjustfelk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Surprisingly enough, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the Control Wizard.

Which is odd for me because in other games I've always played classes like the Trickster Rogue or even the Great Weapon Fighter.
    I enjoy classes with high mobility and caster archetypes have always seemed to be so... stationary.
    And yet finally with the Control Wizard I can move while casting a few spells and even be able to teleport around the battlefield! Add in how awesome the FX for spells like Ice Storm and Chill Strike look and I'm more than ready to finally step away from my normal fast, mobile, squishy melee classes and sink my teeth into what looks to be a super interesting caster class :D
  • Options
    cyborattcyboratt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm torn between the Control Wizard and the Guardian Fighter. I will definitely try both but I just have to decide which first! Call me wishy-washy but sometimes I like to go full on face-to-face and sometimes I like to be able to manage the fight from a ways back. Just depends on the mood I'm in - and so I suppose the one I start with will depend on the mood I'm in when I first get my grubby paws on the login button for the first time! :):)
  • Options
    ozkraelozkrael Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue just looks like a lot of fun.
  • Options
    asmodyusasmodyus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am thinking the guardian fighter for this game seems amazing.
  • Options
    ceyloneseceylonese Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Actually looking forward to the Cleric. Have always enjoyed the support classes more. Although give me a Ranger and im in ;)
  • Options
    noobfreak2noobfreak2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I play clerics... I just love being the walking first aid kit :P plus I heal in all other MMO's I play :P
  • Options
    sharblusharblu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing the Trickster Rogue since I generally play assassin-based classes. Although, I saw a video of the Great Weapon Fighter and it looks pretty fun. So, I might end up trying all the classes. :)
  • Options
    volrath1986volrath1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 50
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

Honestly I want to play them all. I am one who likes to play around with all the classes in a game, to get a feeling of how they are played and to be able to be a helping hand no matter the calling. That and well its DnD classes and I never could just chose one.
  • Options
    vykirvykir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wants to plays a Wizards
  • Options
    flashsecflashsec Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard because of the awesome telleport
  • Options
    bauhaus84bauhaus84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm most interested in the Devoted Cleric because I'm interested in helping a group of players clear what looks to be some very exciting, and immerse group content.
  • Options
    sentenced2sentenced2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    first i want to play a Rogue
  • Options
    rakiursrakiurs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hm... Well... I generally play DPS classes, and the Trickster Rogue have an inpact on me. Is awesome, I like yo try this class! ^^

One more thing, the game looks very well, good job. ;)

Good luck! See you!
  • Options
    graveguidegraveguide Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to see how the cleric will preform in the game, being a 3rd edition player and a great fan of the multi-role cleric (healer/booster/2nd line melee fighter).
  • Options
    abw42abw42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue for sure. All about agility and mobility on the battle field. As well as being able to backstab people a lot.
  • Options
    kallistuskallistus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing Control Wizard. Teleporting will be awesome ;)
  • Options
    marrec88marrec88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard. i love the way that magic is in 4th edition of D&D. Have a lot of fond memories of tabletop wizarding fun and hope that NwN will bring many more :)
  • Options
    levexcaexlevexcaex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I probably play a Guardian Fighter or a Wizard to start. But theres no doubt in my mind that I want a taste of everything.
  • Options
    vulpeevulpee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im looking forward to playing with the guardian fighter
  • Options
    tolijntolijn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i will probably try all of the classes
  • Options
    deathson14deathson14 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking for a rogue.
  • Options
    evilmcqevilmcq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hands down the trickster rogue! DEFT STRIKE looks so cool. I love how brutal the attacks look. Great animations. Also a 2hr fighter looks awesome too!
  • Options
    acs412acs412 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am most looking forward to the trickster rogue. The active evading play style, with (hopefully) the potential to do a lot of damage seems pretty awesome.
  • Options
    lobeaslobeas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Must be the bard or the control wizard but will probaly end with the try all solution.
  • Options
    mothman0mothman0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Will likely start with a Dwarven Cleric build of some kind. Old school. :)
  • Options
    stormseerisherestormseerishere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't wait to play a Tiefling Rogue
  • Options
    aweaasome10aweaasome10 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward firstly to try Wizard class and after awhile i'l try Guardian Fighter,can' wait! :o
  • Options
    thesefromyoutubethesefromyoutube Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard
  • Options
    lordshmooplordshmoop Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well, I always played a wizard in D&D tabletop so I guess I would have to go with Control Wizard ;)
This discussion has been closed.