test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• apifapif Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. Love my two-handers.
  • seany1seany1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i will try them all to find what fits my play style best :)
  • zeethyzeethy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to play a control wizard.
  • smirenkasmirenka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    At the moment, I'm looking forewards to the control mage most of all, but I'll probably flipflop around a bit with melee characters until I settle on my favorite caster. Weird, but it's how I work.
  • bembelknightbembelknight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would like to test all classes but i would start with the control wizard or the trickster rogue which suits me more. I prefer more complex classes:D
  • fabinkufabinku Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hmm, hard to say but the class im looking forward the most is the guardian fighter!
    I really want to play a massive Warrior which CAN also do some damage and because i really really love their look! ^^
  • zedbggzedbgg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard for sure, pwning anything that moves
  • grashman102grashman102 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking to play a Great Weapon Fighter.
  • silasakasilarsilasakasilar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am anticipating the ability to experience the visceral and tanky playstyle of the Guardian Fighter. Just watching the video on the class, I could almost feel the impact of each hit. I definately would love to play as one.
  • arden011arden011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    a devoted cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • useroddyuseroddy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think the control wizard would be amazing to play! That sure will be the first one for me to pick I guess :)
  • blkmaskblkmask Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I haven't seen any videoes for this but I would actually like to play a Divine Cleric. My second option would be a Control Wizard.
  • rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue for sure. Been a fan of Neverwinter since AOL and the gold box days. I never get lucky in contest so would be super to finally win one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slazyelslazyel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to check the game, no matter the class i will play. But to be honest, i wanna be an guardian fighter *-*
  • wls923wls923 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Tried the Trickster Rogue at PAX east and really liked it, so start with that.
  • aalialaalial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm torn, control wizard or divine cleric. Think i will have to play both of them to pick a main, then will work on the other classes.
  • pwnenthebavarianpwnenthebavarian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As a chronic melee fan - Great Weapon Fighter ! :cool:
  • urdemalasurdemalas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I love healer class, so divine cleric maybe.
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Best of luck to all those who gain accessed to the alpha. And please don't forget to send us a post-card and pictures of your journey!

..so we can slobber over them.
  • kulikytosforumkulikytosforum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im really really looking forward to play the trickster! i really love him because i love fast and agile characters and i think this class will be the right one for me!
  • zseenkzseenk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Rogue, cause i really love it :)
  • blazer2001blazer2001 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing as a Rogue, since it was my favorite class in the original game :)
    I'm the ruler of the fire power.
  • oliinoliin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    To be honest, all the classes look like they could be fun. That being said, I've always been a sucker for playing Wizards in D&D games since back when I started playing in 2e. So I'm going to have to say Control Wizard. About the only thing that could probably pry me away from that would be a psionic class of some sort
  • bynadinbynadin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think I'll start playing a wizard.
  • vitriks2vitriks2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think I will go with Trickster Rogue. It's got fast pace action so while playing it you never get bored. Big fan of hack-and-slash genre.
  • thefreelongthefreelong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue! Always played rogue in all my DND games, and i am looking forward to see how they play :D
  • atma01atma01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rogue. I'm looking forward to play whit ranger to (if there will be), but the favorite will be rogue since the cinematic trailer :)
  • galactimangalactiman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter of the announced classes so far. But if there is a melee oriented cleric that isn't relegated to mostly healing then I'll be playing that.
  • connectbrconnectbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard , I love do spells.
  • sodkoerfsodkoerf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would have to be the Devoted Cleric. I love to help people, and the D&D world in general idolizes the healers. I want to make a name for myself by healing not only friends, but people I meet on the way. There's nothing I love more than to see that holy light show up and see those green numbers pop. Not only am I a great healer, but I also make sure to do some DPS as well, to speed up the levels.

It always brightens my day to get all that trust put on me, and to have such a great time doing it as well is just the icing on the cake. "No one shall die in my hands! Not you, not me; no one!"

I can't wait to see how the Cleric turns out in Neverwinter! ^^
This discussion has been closed.