test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    paddymaxsonpaddymaxson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited January 2013
    Most likely the Guardian Fighter, I've always been a tank-type in MMOs.
  • Options
    redlead3rredlead3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will probably start with the Control Wizard. I used to play a wizard in EQ2 and I enjoyed it, so I will start with the wizard here too. From what I saw in the trailer, the basic principles for the class are pretty similar.

My second choice will probably be the Weapon Fighter.

Formerly redleader - Real join date is July 2008
  • Options
    tinyishtinyish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm really looking forward to playing a cleric, as I really like 4th edition's idea of healing but still participating in combat. I know they haven't officially announced it yet, so if the cleric isn't available then I'd probably go with the guardian fighter.
  • Options
    lordplakklordplakk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a guardian fighter or divine cleric. I'm also looking forward to playing a tiefling.
  • Options
    officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited January 2013
    I'm feeling guardian or cleric... I enjoy tanks or healers. :) Can't wait to begin.
  • Options
    celinnacelinna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    i want to try the control wizard
  • Options
    eqballzzeqballzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the cleric most of all.

*extends grasping hand in typical Stephen Colbert fashion*
    Alpha Beta access plz!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tedtadeotedtadeo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would like to play a Cleric, if its available in alpha ver. If not, then Wizard to use some devastating magic.
  • Options
    steelsnaptersteelsnapter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play a control wizard... with my alpha key :)

seriously, I can't wait to get my hands on this one!
  • Options
    rapso3lrapso3l Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. I love 2H weapons.
  • Options
    akamubladeakamublade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play Control Wizard! that animations to do attacks....AWESOME!
  • Options
    noveadnovead Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think the Trickster Rogue looks interesting, so that's the one I'm looking forward to the most.
  • Options
    bazoo01bazoo01 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard definitely
  • Options
    infinityvinfinityv Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric here, I always enjoy playing this type of role.
  • Options
    nymrnymr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    With out a doubt Great Weapon Fighter. In most games I play the caster roll or tank, yet in Neverwinter the Great Weapon Fighter has drawn me in.
  • Options
    infinityvinfinityv Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric, I always enjoy playing this type of role.
  • Options
    teikayyteikayy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard for me, I always loved magic classes in any Neverwinter Game.
  • Options
    bloodyrandomnamebloodyrandomname Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really want to try the Control Wizard
  • Options
    chriscross2chriscross2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am really looking forward to playing Control Wizard. I am also interested in Trickster Rogue.
  • Options
    korbanhodkorbanhod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited January 2013

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

The Rogue

I've always been a fan of the rogue class. The utility it brings to any scenario is matched by no other class in the D&D world. Personally, the class has offered me the greatest roleplaying oppertunities in table top adventures and online games like Neverwinter Nights. Also the 4th edition system for D&D is great and works well with action adventures, so I am especially looking forward to see, how the rogue is mastered through Neverwinter. How the skills are visually displayed/performed and just the entire feel of one of the most fun classes in almost every game is going to look like.

I pick the Rogue as the class I'm looking forward to the most.
  • Options
    soridormisoridormi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue would be my first choice, but if getting a group with it would be hard, than might end up as Divine Cleric. Too bad no Ranger class. Would be great to have a ranged aoe dps... :)
  • Options
    morvanemorvane Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Great Weapon Fighter will be the first class I play. Love 2 handed gameplay and animations. Looking forward to this!
  • Options
    orchneorchne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    By far looking forward to both the control wizard and trickster rogue.
  • Options
    paragonfvparagonfv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to play a Guardian Fighter. I love being tanky.
  • Options
    rofehrrofehr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard
  • Options
    drzewodrzewo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Preferring the cleric but I will play Bard
  • Options
    tbassmantbassman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would have to say all the classes look awesome, but I would love to get a chance to play the trickster rogue first and then all the other classes as time goes on.
  • Options
    dabiadabia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter because I love to swing around with my 2 handers :)
    I also played it on Gamescom and I know this game is awesome and I can't wait to play it again and test it with you.
  • Options
    marenormarenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Given the non-committal responses to the Ranger class that have been released I would initially like to play a TWF Ranger, even if it is likely just another voice encouraging the development of the class. Of the officially released classes I would like to play a Brawny Rogue and may then try a Great Weapon Fighter.

If I can manage to control the shivering and sweating that is caused by thinking of playing a Cleric, the changes in game play make a Devoted Cleric seem interesting.

Being an altaholic I would limit myself to one of these for Alpha but will eventually play all of them, well maybe the Cleric. *Shivers*

Congratulations on reaching Alpha testing and I am looking forward to playing the game regardless of when I am able to have access.
  • Options
    marc2025marc2025 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Almost always use melee characters and after watching the videos definitely will choose the Trickster Rogue, I love his skills.
This discussion has been closed.