What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    asteroid44asteroid44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to play rogue class!!!!
  • Options
    firedornfiredorn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't wait to delve into the intricacies of the trickster rogue. Can't wait to get into Neverwinter!!
  • Options
    jasinblazejasinblaze Member Posts: 1,303 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i like beta keys
  • Options
    andy99xandy99x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue will be the vehicle for my initial journey through Neverwinter. The mobility this class has is exactly what I look for in rpg's & mmo's
  • Options
    cronomagnumcronomagnum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter! Not only shall I smash all who oppose justice in my reach but I shall also DROP THE HAMMER on anything out of my reach!

Throw my hammer and then come down with an iron fist! Hell Yes!
  • Options
    thomlarsenthomlarsen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Paladin, most iconic class :cool:
  • Options
    silverxmousesilverxmouse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the entire Neverwinter experience, not just one class. :cool:

If I had to choose though I would say a dwarf guardian fighter.
  • Options
    remyiremyi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue of course!
  • Options
    aeristochaeristoch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm definitely looking forward to playing a rogue.
  • Options
    fallakinkuvarifallakinkuvari Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm a bit of a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when it comes to my MMO's. Can't wait to play a Guardian Fighter.
  • Options
    orsonstfuorsonstfu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter for sure.
  • Options
    aclolaclol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

At the moment, sadly, none of them.

They all look boring to play, or done better in other games. The trickster rogue looks sadly miles better than the other classes. It feels like a huge waste of potential. Since it's about to go on alpha, I still hope you tweak the classes and make them less bland.
  • Options
    coldseppcoldsepp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definetly want to try the Great Weapon Fighter. Melee has always been my favorite style, and the bigger the weapon the better!
  • Options
    neuraldamageneuraldamage Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

Thief... Rogue, yah that's it. :D

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • Options
    warriormenxwarriormenx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing the Great Weapon Fighter. I like to use giant swords and axes. :D
  • Options
    averial1averial1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking to play the Great weapon fighter. I'm not that into being a guardian fighter, I would rather do some more damage and roam around the battlefield.
    -Averial
    Honesty, Wisdom, Hope, Grace and Joy
  • Options
    popsook69popsook69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric is by far, the class I am itching to play because I enjoy supporting group and team play in MMOs.
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Member Posts: 1,887 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Right now, from the selection of classes, a Tiefling Control Wizard.

But I really hope that there's other classes to play at launch, like a Sorcerer and such. Raw magic to tear apart one's foes.
  • Options
    xdemzorzxdemzorz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian fighter all the way
  • Options
    mcweaksaucemcweaksauce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Totally looking forward to a guardian fighter with some sword and board action!
  • Options
    haplo88haplo88 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, Fo sho.
  • Options
    cavdoccavdoc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the trickster rogue as well as the control wizard
  • Options
    ondmaondma Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Of the classes revealed so far, I'm looking forward to playing the Guardian Fighter.
  • Options
    vladculvladcul Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would be interested in seeing how the Trickster Rogue works out with the mechanics,
  • Options
    mindellmindell Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, offc.
  • Options
    ultrazordultrazord Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can NOT wait to play a trickster rogue. I play rogues in every mmo I have ever picked up but this looks like a different level of fun to be had.
  • Options
    sitagossitagos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter is my main road!!
  • Options
    mawaynemawayne Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard. It's like fire support...I'll soften them up and let the Fighters and Rogues go in and finish them off! :) Also, from an early testing point of view, support abilities (buffs, debuffs, etc.) often require a lot of attention, so I look forward to helping with that.
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard.
    "A rare display of intelligence, undoubtedly fleeting." - Edwin Odesseiron
  • Options
    mahazaelmymahazaelmy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think I will try the Devoted Cleric. Always been an healer in theese games! =)
    He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
This discussion has been closed.