test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    From the Wise to the Demonic, Wizards are generally my class of choice. The Control Wizard sounds like it may be interesting, but one can never be sure until stepping into the world and experiencing it for oneself. The use of Control before the term Wizard seems to bring to mind one that is in control of the battlefield, in control of the elements, and most importantly in control of oneself. From the resources thus far it looks like they are in control of the battlefield. Most resources point toward control of ice and possibly wind. What about Fire, Earth, and spells which may not fall into an elemental category? Does the Wizard control themselves when they get into the midst of battle or can they become a berserker of elemental fury? Thus far it looks like I'll have to delve into the world alongside the lives of many wizards in order to seek the answers.
  • tristanamriustristanamrius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to trying out the cleric.
  • rabidmonkey410rabidmonkey410 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was originally looking forward to playing the Trickster Rogue, because I had a lot of fun with it playing the PAX East Demo last year, but after seeing the Weapon Master reveal, I can't wait to get my hands on one.
  • ulfr8ulfr8 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Either of guardian or great weapon fighter
  • falcomithfalcomith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard. BOOM!
  • sorpussorpus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want play Rogue! Yeeeah!
  • nerdluvinnerdluvin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to playing a Wizard!
  • muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Absolutely looking forward to playing the Great Weapon Fighter (GWF). Although, I'd sell my soul to have the chance to play a Blackguard on release. /nudge /nudge
  • giki2giki2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't wait to try out the Trickster Rogue, stealth and high damage are just two great things about this class and I just can't wait to get my hands on it.
  • ironykxironykx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really look forward playing the cleric class. I'm really more interested in supporting/healing.
    Every hamster has his day!
  • vizielviziel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definately a Great Weapon Fighter. I played one for 4 years in the pnp dnd days and would love to rekindle that!
  • fenrelfenrel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted cleric for sure. I'm a very devoted healer myself.
  • ivonnatinkleivonnatinkle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    After studying and honing my skills within the deepest depths of books, endless hours training and being mentored, I have succeeded in becomming the support Wizard. No one will know my wrath until it is unleashed, the wrath being the last thing my foes will ever see, for I shall not let any oppose me in my path to becomming the ultimate Wizard in all the lands
  • kadryannkadryann Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will be playing the Trickster Rogue as my main character. I would love to play a Druid or Ranger as well.

Keep up the good work guys, there are a lot of D&D fans supporting you, no pressure! The game and story already look amazing, can't wait to see what you've created for us and what others will make using the foundry.
  • nunzamannunzaman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am ready for the thief!
  • mantisfoxmantisfox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogue. Teleporting around backstabbing people seems too fun to pass up!
  • fjjfjfsffjjfjfsf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard sounds exactly like a class I would enjoy a lot.
  • scubahstevemogscubahstevemog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard for me!!!
  • rajishrajish Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love to play Control Wizard. Its always mages that define the quality of the game
  • tankspectankspec Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The trickster rogue looks the most interesting. I've always been into the idea of someone that nobody suspects, and this one, from what I've seen, looks to be the most interesting.
  • swistakaswistaka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to play mostly wizard (or else classes that can use offensive types of magick)
  • joancodony03joancodony03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Human great weapons fighter! All for the Glory and Freedom of Waterdeep!
  • rajishrajish Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love to play Control Wizard its always wizards that define the quality of the game
  • katozumakatozuma Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just wondering if we brought a founder pack or elite pack(in-game through RaiderZ) will we also be getting a key?
  • feydakinfeydakin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric... don't ask me what kind, as I have no idea yet. The whole system sounds amazing though and I cannot WAIT to delve into this world. I've been a D&D player since the 70's... ;)
  • fugazi632fugazi632 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Warrior. I just love chopping things into tiny little pieces.
  • sefierbgsefierbg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm hoping there will be a pure ranger class. Otherwise I'll have to go with the trickster rogue.
  • dacool561dacool561 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric. Healing is what I do best =)
  • azmil77azmil77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter.
    Reason is I like the melee challenge compared to range class and at the same time if selected in alpha, see how the camera works with melee (tanking/dps) situation.
  • anur86anur86 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter
This discussion has been closed.