test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• morgainmorgain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would like to first off give the Cleric a go cuz iv always loved healing. :-)
  • squiggenssquiggens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am most looking forward to playing the Guardian. I tend to like melee in action games. Plus I usually end up tanking for my friends in MMO's.
  • codinggorillacodinggorilla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard sounds fun to me, but I can't wait to try them all!
  • mellowicious19mellowicious19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to playing the rogue trickster, because I always pefered playing the stealth/assassin type class in most games. Also the rogue trickster looks amazing from what I have seen so far. Would love to try it out.
  • ziggledeeflorpziggledeeflorp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to a swordmage! I love the blend of spells and steel! But, of the announced classes, I think control wizard is the one I'd like to play the most.
  • bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard...I'm a control freak...
    Silverhand
  • bryflurrybryflurry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    I always roll will a healer, so Devoted Cleric for me!
  • seraxiseraxi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue: I like stabbing things in the back.
  • chornechorne Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter, that class looks awesome.
  • xeiranisxeiranis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Interested in Trickster Rogue, I enjoy playing rogues and agile fighter types in D&D so it seems right to give that a try.
  • gothraxgothrax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranger mixed with wizzard! :cool:
  • whaiterawhaitera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric all the way. Someone has to heal these motley hordes of heathens, and I shall bear the burden!
  • velketorsvelketors Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am also looking forward to the guardian fighter. I love tanking especially when it is somewhat fun!!
  • gloxnoxgloxnox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would say Great Weapon Fighter, but all the classes seems interresting in their own way.
  • niko2107niko2107 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard
  • tusck1tusck1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward playing a dwarven cleric more than any other class. I feel that healers are the backbone of any party and a good Dwarf is the backbone of any ale house, so I plan to bring a stout spine to the game in and out of combat. I'm just hoping this game has good beard technology so I can release my holy fury, lift up my companions and look damn stylish in the process.
  • eviljymmeviljymm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Cant wait to try the Divine Cleric.
  • bmrexnashvillebmrexnashville Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard: wizzie, wixxie, come on wizzie!
  • verginevergine Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard please! I love any caster type. I'm a sorceress myself :D I would love to be part of the beta!
  • wayist1wayist1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm gonna have to say the Trickster Rogue; the D&D 3e rogue (and Bards) started my love affair with shadowy, stabby characters in general with sneak attack. The only class I would love more than a rogue, would be a true bard, but the 3e rogue has influence my game play for years and years.
  • khoraxgatorkhoraxgator Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Personally, I'm looking forward to playing the Cleric when he's released, but since it'll be a bit until then, I'd love to play a Trickster Rogue. Agile characters have always been some of my favorites, and this character looks like it would be a blast to play.
  • slymaetalilaslymaetalila Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm most looking forward to playing as a trickster rogue. My very first pen and paper character was a rogue, and I have played and loved rogues in a variety of games, and I wish to continue the tradition in Neverwinter. Also having seen drow Trickster rogue gameplay before, I am overjoyed to be able to (hopefully) recreate my first DnD character. Neverwinter is one of the biggest games I am looking forward to this year, and I'll be waiting with baited breath to finally explore alongside my drow rogue.
    hx4Kbml.png
    Journeys never truly end
  • fata13xceptionfata13xception Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm still having a tough time choosing my main but will likely start off with either the Guardian Fighter or the Great Weapon Fighter- whichever feels better, feels right.
  • iamdarkseediamdarkseed Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The sneakiest of the sneaky, The Trickster Rogue!
  • aurakisaurakis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter? Control Wizard.

My wife already claimed the Trickster Rogue and my friend that will be joining us on our adventure will be playing the Guardian. This should make an interesting trio.
  • fankhifankhi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Control Wizard.
  • ra1zerra1zer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi people!
    to start i got to say that i always liked D&D series.
    About the char,i'm anxious to try a human Rogue..
    i always liked the quietness and silence of the rogue gameplay..set's me at ease ^^
  • mishakal1mishakal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard.
  • uekifruekifr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric Drow :)
  • shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?
    At this point, and with what we know, it would be Trickster Rogue. Drow.
This discussion has been closed.