What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    leopardladyleopardlady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I am looking forward to playing the Great Weapon Fighter.

Edit: I have always played as a sword and board heavy hitter, but that option has been gone since NWN1 (how I miss my p.w. there :( ) and haven't found a class like that in mmo's, so I have adapted my build to fit the two-handed heavy hitter style and have come to enjoy it as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    apaullloapaulllo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am definitely looking forward to playing the control wizard because wizards have always been my favorite class when playing any d&d game or game similar to d&d.
  • Options
    es0ses0s Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to playing a cleric.
  • Options
    kalgor0kalgor0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm definitely going as guardian fighter, I've always been a tank, for me, defense oriented classes are the way to go, in a team or solo. I was anxious at first but when I saw the video featuring the guardian, I'm thrilled. It doesnt look like it's in a disadvantage comapred to the other classes at all, looks fun and interesting, even more than I expected it to be.
  • Options
    deophytedeophyte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Cleric! To aid my brethren in battle!
  • Options
    darksidious2darksidious2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian without a doubt
  • Options
    dornathdornath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3
    edited January 2013
    The Trickster Rogue will be my 1st char...then maybe a guardian fighter
  • Options
    mushuratmushurat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric all the way, hopefully a Drow Cleric for extra fun!
  • Options
    nordicspecialnordicspecial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Really looking at Guardian, the classic sword/shield warrior has been my favorite archetype since I first started reading fantasy way back.
  • Options
    velorxvelorx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely the trickster rogues :) i love rogues
  • Options
    brody7brody7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric. I like helping out my friends and keeping them alive is a great way to help out haha.
  • Options
    veldin23veldin23 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Control Wizard.
  • Options
    widowdeewidowdee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely the trickster rogue! I've always play a magic class so i'm ready for one that has some up close action
  • Options
    snabelman92snabelman92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will definately play a Guardian Fighter. I love tanking, and after reading about the class, I think it will fit my playstyle very well. I cant wait to try it out! :)
  • Options
    demunyodemunyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im looking forward to trickster rogue.
  • Options
    tanithaltanithal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    From those revealed, the Trickster Rogue. But I'm hoping for some other "unrevealed" classes. Maybe other variations of the Rogue, or a Ranger perhaps. Can't wait!
  • Options
    loudnoizeloudnoize Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Trickster Rogue ofc :)
  • Options
    poquinpoquin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to Cleric! Always played as a hardcore healer!
  • Options
    whurgenwhurgen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing the Cleric. I can't wait to remake my favorite pen and paper Tymorian priest into Neverwinter.

"Fortune favors the bold."
    "Fortune favors the bold"
  • Options
    brakenshrogbrakenshrog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to the Trickster Rogue and Control Wizard! Both have good concepts in my opinion.
  • Options
    majpajmajpaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So looking forward to being a control wizard. Can't wait :D
  • Options
    crazyshadowfyrcrazyshadowfyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Being able to choose from the known list of classes available thus far, i'd have to say Cleric. They seem like they can have great abilities, and plus ive been a healer class in almost every other game i've played. Intrigued by this one.
  • Options
    sycript96sycript96 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can't wait for the game to come out but, def a control wizard!!
  • Options
    nemesiswarlocknemesiswarlock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any class since they are all better than what's in WoW at this moment.
  • Options
    dezrandezran Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, definitely!
  • Options
    widowdeewidowdee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely the Trickster Rogue! I've always played a magic class. Now i'm ready for some up close action.
  • Options
    dudeman3kdudeman3k Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard, unless there is a sorcerer class already implemented. I'm a huge fan of CHA based anything.
  • Options
    gwynbleiddzgwynbleiddz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking to go up close and personal :)
  • Options
    snabelman92snabelman92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will definately play a Guardian Fighter. I love tanking, and after reading about the class and the game in general, I think it will fit my playstyle very well. I cant wait to try it out! :)
  • Options
    neowolfenneowolfen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 68
    edited January 2013
    Answer: Guardian Fighter

Why? I have a love of all things sword and board style knights, I have since childhood when I was first enchanted by a love of all things King Arthur. This eventually led me to film and books..wich eventually led to Pen and Paper RPG's and AD&D and what has turned out to be a 30+ year history and hobby involving them. Then with the advent of Computer games I had a new avenue to enjoy all things Knightish first in offline SSI computer games and later in MMO's where so long as it is a fantasy game I ALWAYS have a sword and board knight-like character for tanking as my first character.
    Ser Alathor Crownguard, Cwelenas Alenuath, Dwarin Stonefist, Danaerys Hellborn
This discussion has been closed.