test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• invisibleman1invisibleman1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't find my post :(. I made one. Sorry if it shows again. I wish to try the Great Weapon fighter class they speak of on forum.
  • kiry3kiry3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited January 2013
    Cleric! Cleanse the area with holy fire! And some wounds too. :) I'm really interested to see how the cleric will hold its own in game.
  • ehrlichehrlich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to any and all types and variations of the rogue class, but considering my history with D&D games. I want to play all the classes.

And I'm not trying to get a 1up on anyone by saying this as I'm sure there are many others that have done the same which makes my statement just that much more potent.

I bought Raiderz Founder's pack just so I could get 100% guaranteed access to the Beta, but now I feel completely cheated. I didn't even Play Raiderz... I bought it just for you guys. =(
    "Each minor problem like a grain of sand, each day I inherit the desert." ~ Lacroix
  • rukhasrukhas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would like to try the trickster rogue. I've played rogue type classes in the past in other mmo's and from looking at the trickster's class video this play style is a really good fit for me.
  • buggryoubuggryou Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love to RP a Rogue for hire.
  • pdttheconfusedpdttheconfused Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hmm, I would look for a Guard (tank) type or a ranged. We will have to wait and see what comes. Have had enjoyment with casters too, so those are also options. Alt-o-holics here we come!
  • aesclealaescleal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

Trickster Rogue for sure. But for Alfa/Beta? Every one of them, one at a time... I have to be thorough after all!
  • hamoct72hamoct72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited January 2013
    I am eagerly anticipating trying out the Trickster Rogue :)
  • bamamavenbamamaven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue!!
  • rinjinjinrinjinjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3
    edited January 2013
    I haven't seen any information on clerics. I have played a healer in every mmo so I'm really looking forward to seeing how healing works in this game.
  • mauser24mauser24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rogue. Rogue. Rogue. That is all : )
  • blackphangblackphang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really can not wait to play a beastmaster/ranger...
  • inconel1370inconel1370 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited January 2013
    Since I play exclusively with my crew of friends, I like to take on roles that are helpful to the group, even if they tend to be unglamorous. Not having played Neverwinter yet, I don't know what qualifies, but possibly control wizard.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Divine Cleric!!! its healing time!
  • ndavis678ndavis678 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter for sure, more damage the better.
  • vampiecakesvampiecakes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sooo want to play Control Wizard..
  • tears4lubricanttears4lubricant Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am torn between a mage or a duel wielding fighter that has 2 scimitars ( yea its a Drizzt Do'Urden plan) i will most likely pick the driz toon since i have wanted to forever but magic is so nice and flashy but If i can play this game ill play whatever you want me to play lol
  • thesilverhawkthesilverhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, I always enjoys these type of classes and since its very hard to get the class just right I like the chalange...
  • azuledreamazuledream Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Omg, Great weapon fighter looks absolutely awesome!!
  • asmccray822asmccray822 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard for sure.
  • baeldrinahrbaeldrinahr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Standing between my party mates and pain has always been my preferred role so... a Guardian Fighter's life for me!
  • eternals0ul250eternals0ul250 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really want to play a guardian fighter, but I feel as an MMO everyone will go that so like all games I will go a cleric.
  • vlachusnadasdyvlachusnadasdy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The devoted cleric sounds good but will there be a monk class?
  • jaggerjackerjaggerjacker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Guardian Fighter would be my first choice because I love being the player that engages and controls the fight in a party. Lunging strike, cleave, guard, cleave, cleave, guard, terrifying impact, win. The animations look astounding, it just seems to flow so well. I also stopped by your booth at PAX Prime and didn't realize you had keys to give away! I would have stood there all day if I knew.
  • lowrenzohlowrenzoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely Trickster Rogue. I was able to try that class out at PAX Prime just like I was hoping and it was really fun. I like characters that prioritize speed and dodging rather than tanking, it makes the gameplay feel more involved to me. Plus I loved all of that classes specials. Especially the one where I would sort of ghost behind my targeted enemy. Functions as both a offensive AND defensive skill! I love that kind of stuff!
  • lorriomuslorriomus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I Want to play them all, But the Great Weapon Fighter, and Trickster Rouge are my priority.
  • yllariusyllarius Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard, always the wizard, although this game has me excited for pretty much every class.

Wish you guys would just open it already. >.> not gonna lie, at this point I'd pay you for a key~
  • draugexadraugexa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely control wizard! ^_^
  • ravencrow2013ravencrow2013 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I personaly like the Control wizard, but i asume there would also be a big evocation dps type wizard in the future but either way the magic is sweet addiction that i must satisfy and either of those 2 would do just fine.
  • derekdoddderekdodd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Probably the trickster rogue. Although usually I prefer a ranged class
This discussion has been closed.