Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• khessmd1968khessmd1968 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really want to play this! Can't wait!
  • sssskreebsssskreeb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rogue seems like it would be very interesting to try out. Seems to be very versatile and finding a play style that works for me will be quite a contrast to other peoples unlike many mmo's out at this time where there is a cookie cutter play style for every class. Can't wait to try out the game to add to the whole DnD experience.
  • diablomaki1diablomaki1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wow i saw like 2 other people who said they would play a cleric. soo sad this is why parties die, nobody will heal.
  • thecretanthecretan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Would love to take this game out for a spin :) Love the series!
  • havengardohavengardo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing with Control Wizard :D
  • moofoemoofoe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking most forward to playing a cleric !!!!
  • ladytarantulaladytarantula Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i dont care what class, i just cant wait to get in there!
  • elpantheonelpantheon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i am looking foward to play the great weapon fighter to super AOE pooped everything :D
  • sultrassultras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Guardian Fighter because I like shields and swords :D
  • kfmckfmc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I'm a spellcaster at heart. But honestly, I've never liked Wizards and how they had to pick and choose which spells to memorize, so I've always stuck with Sorcerer.

But with the 4e, maybe I'll give Control Wizard a shot ;).
  • cerebjastruscerebjastrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizards! Any type, though especially the control one. Though I plan on trying everything :)

I am defiantly one of those people who level every class up before I really set on what I want.
    But with D&D always Wizard first!
  • jaxxxorixjaxxxorix Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hmmm....what would Drizzt Do'Urden be? A dual-scimitar-wielding Drow...that's what I want to be!:D
  • quendi111quendi111 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Most likely I would fight my way through the monster hordes with the Guardian Fighter since I always liked to tank for people in other games. The feeling of accomplishment when taking down a huge boss with your friends is just the best there is doing everything in your power to protect everyone else from certain death.
  • kishara13kishara13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Having a hard time deciding between the Control Wizard and the Great Weapon Fighter. I enjoy the wizard classes more than melee but sometimes I just wanna wade through the enemies with the biggest piece of metal I can find :D
  • pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    For sure looking forward to the Geat Weapon Fighter and 2h fighting!!

Gnome Barbarians attached to sticks please..
  • assassin238assassin238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited January 2013
    can't wait!!
  • nydrinnydrin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the Guardian Fighter, because I spin to win! Although, the Cleric and Control Wizard looks awesome as hell, too!
  • syendersyender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can never go wrong with a Wizard.
  • elmynsterelmynster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been in love with D&Ds magic system since I was 8 years old. So a wizard is the path I would follow. Delving into arcane mysterious and hunting for secrets lost with the death of Mystra would be the route I would take
  • nerzhul1987nerzhul1987 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    devoted cleric for sure
  • demonspankdemonspank Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely Trickster Rogue. Always loved playing as a rogue class in any game, and I love being quick, agile, and being able to avoid things much easier than any other class.
  • marcdude123marcdude123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Probably the trickster rogue. In every D&D game I've played an archer/ranger like class has always been my first choice so hopefully something like that is possible, maybe an off-spin of the rogue or a whole new class.
  • lazy8521lazy8521 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Guardian Fighter.
  • harjo1harjo1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to playing some form of Ranger class.
  • origostatorigostat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been saving my Frozen Mug I got at PAX East waiting for this game.
  • firaxesfiraxes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard for me; caster classes ftw!
  • paelaepaelae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Most looking forward to rolling and playing a trickster rogue! Can't wait until I can :D
  • oldskylanceroldskylancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to try the Guardian Fighter, but I can't wait to get my hands on the Foundry!!
    e84df321-2eb4-4d3b-97d2-854aa247afc4_zps96a2cec8.jpg

Orcus bane, Knight-wanderer of the Sword Coast
  • danduardanduar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter and Paladin (when and if avaliable).
  • lordsknight1585lordsknight1585 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am not really excited yet since I have seen no paladins or bards. But the four core classes look really fun to play.
This discussion has been closed.