test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Happy Bday gillrmn

ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
edited January 2013 in Off Topic
To a tireless devotee of promoting this game, working on the wiki and making us all, all well knowing lore wise in the FR setting, have a great day! to be 21 again, all the best.
Post edited by ryvvik on

Comments

• Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy Bday Gillrmn:)
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy Birthday
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy birthday Gillrmn!

I looked but couldn't find Selune singing happy birthday. It's the thought that counts, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy Birthday Gillrmn!

Oh, couldn't find Selune singing happy birthday either, hopefully this one will do... and it even comes with a nice big cake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axERGIC5K8s

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    battlehealerbattlehealer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy Birthday Gillrmn!
  • Options
    shapanorshapanor Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy Birthday Gillrmn :)
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Whoa! I did not expect a thread. But thanks Ryvvik (p.s. 29 actually, though thanks for making me younger). You have been posting before I started - used to read your and truth's discussions a lot when I was a non-posting lurker. And getting all the information 2-3 days before cryptic discussed it.

And thanks bitterwinter. For your collection on foundry when all the information started to get confusing.

And deathsickle, I hope all the best for your guild. It is nice to see more guilds active on NW, though their number is still few imo (but andre thinks it is a lot considering game is not in beta).

And thanks zebular. We had a lot of differences over time but you are also one of the most helpful person on forums.

And thanks truth :) I actually hated 4e(though my DM used to like it) and I went through all of the books again because of your explanations. Now strangely, I can't see me liking any other edition - you mindflayer!

And thanks andre (and thanks for clearing up mess I make sometimes - though check your PM on Tyrs if you can, might be another mess to clear XD )

And thanks battlehealer - a fellow mace in da face kind of cleric!

And thanks shapanor - scrat avatar is really cool :) Hope to see you testing Neverwinter sometime soon :p
  • Options
    marenormarenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Gillrmn,

I believe this may be belated at this point, but happy birthday. I have appreciated the information you have provided throughout the forums and I look forward to playing the game with you
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    Whoa for real it's your birthday man, happy birthday! Don't spend all day on the NW site hah.
  • Options
    viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy Birthday Gillrmn!

Thanks for all you do for this community! Special thanks for your help you have given me with some of my Gimp projects!

Can't wait to play with ya in Neverwinter!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *Thanks the dwarf with two axes in his hand and many hand-axe strewn on his armor*
    Me too. Yeah it was yesterday, but it is still pretty fresh :p

@ranncore Thanks but its kind of habit-forming ... *Takes a sniff of NW forums* ... this stuff! Jacked up and good to go!

@faleth Helped me remember my art skills too, so my gratitude to you too. And yes, would like to play NW with you all. Though I may only have limited hours to play on weekends. Though I can check forums on the go on my fone and notebook, to play the game I would need to plan and assign some time to it.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Belated Happy Birthday!

The mobile website makes me miss so much on the forums! Sorry I missed the thread the day it was created but Happy Birthday to you none-the-less!
  • Options
    xlebonilxlebonil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy Birthday Gillrmn!