test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Waiting patiently

13»

Comments

• stormshadestormshade Member, Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    We're working on getting more information out to you guys.

Please remember that our release date is currently early 2012. We're pacing out new information so that we stay in people's minds until then.

We'll also be making a pretty big splash right around release time.

As for gaining access to the CBT, I would not worry too much about that. There's going to be many different ways to get into the CBT.

Thanks,

Stormshade
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    stormshade wrote: »

Please remember that our release date is currently early 2012. We're pacing out new information so that we stay in people's minds until then.

As for gaining access to the CBT, I would not worry too much about that. There's going to be many different ways to get into the CBT.

Thanks,

Stormshade

Yeah! It's already happened! Wait a minute... Did I miss it? b:puzzled Doh...
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • varrvarrvarrvarr Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yeah! It's already happened! Wait a minute... Did I miss it? b:puzzled Doh...

My first thought was, but I hate time travel missions!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoooperzoooper Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2012
    I hope it won't take as much time to release as Duke Nukem Forever.
  • aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    oh Stormshade... why do you taunt us with incorrect dates?
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lol. I was shocked, like "Has it changed again?" but then the word 'early' registered and confirmed it was a typo only.
    This calls for this smiley: b:chuckle
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Thanks,

Stormshade

Change it quick before they pounce, Doh too late!!! b:chuckle
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
    edited October 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    lol. I was shocked, like "Has it changed again?" but then the word 'early' registered and confirmed it was a typo only.
    This calls for this smiley: b:chuckle

See you are giving in to the overwhelming power of Anime bear.

Anime bear is pleased by this. b:pleased
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    early 2012.

Aw shoot. I missed it!?

*the mages begins waving his hand to and fro, then starts chanting as he lets loose a lost holy level 12 Mystryllan time warp contingency spell he had been saving for a couple thousand years and abruptly vanishes*
  • bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Thanks,

Stormshade

Evvvvvilllllll!!!!! I hates you for that miss quote:)
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Thanks,

Stormshade

Retcon:

*Gives Agent S the "flashy sign," dons black shades, takes out Neuralizer and FLASH!*

"The release was 2012 and now is Delayed to Early 2013. That's what Stormshade wrote, and you're confusing 2012 with old game polish.

...and there will be plenty of ways to get into the Closed Beta Soon."

Mutters:"You owe me one Agent S"

*Removes shades, pockets Neuralizer. People seem more alert as they hear finishing up...*

....So, we're all waiting for the game to come out in 2013 like SS said and like my FAQ linked, and Stormshade has posted before back into archived days,

Alright folks,

I can see there's some concerns here, so let me try to assuage some fears...
    Originally Posted by Saco123
    So in order for some guaranteed Beta access your forcing people to purchase PW products? What's next? $5, $10 dollar closed beta key sales? Have companies finally sinked this low that we're using shady methods to sell products?

No one said that. This is merely one way to get guaranteed access to the closed beta for Neverwinter.
    Originally Posted by Tsariol
    Is this offer exclusive to the Perfect World's store, or can I pre-order it from steam to get the same offer of access?

This particular offer is exclusive to pre-orders through PWE's web site, Steam purchases will not grant access to the beta.

I understand some of you are genuinely concerned, but this is really only one way to get into the Neverwinter Beta.

We'll have contests to give away keys as we move closer to the actual closed beta. There will be other giveaways through the press, fan sites, podcasts and more. People who came and saw us at PAX East received a flier which had a code for beta access, and there will be yet more ways to gain access to the closed beta that we haven't even thought up yet. On top of all that, everyone who opts in for the Neverwinter Newsletter will be entered into a pool of potential beta testers.

In short, if you're not interested in Torchlight II, you will have plenty of other opportunities to gain a closed beta key.

Thanks,

Stormshade

*Goes off and waves hi to the "abominations Bweryang and Bob"*

]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iaegleiaegle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Can't wait to try this game. Love MMO's like this :)
  • alsarothalsaroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Been some time since we got any juicy updates. Time for another class, area, UI, feats or what-not?
    "A rare display of intelligence, undoubtedly fleeting." - Edwin Odesseiron
  • trollololloltrollolollol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    iaegle wrote: »
    Can't wait to try this game. Love MMO's like this :)

Agree, Darkfall 2.0, Neverwinter MMO, Elder Scroll Online, are my most anticipated MMOs game.
    edited October 2012
    alsaroth wrote: »
    Been some time since we got any juicy updates. Time for another class, area, UI, feats or what-not?

I think we should see something by mid-week there is a sort of pattern forming as to how they release information.
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Anti-Spam bump ;)