test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

M27 General Feedback Thread

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers!

The upcoming module (M27) is now on the NeverwinterPreview (Mimic and Lurker) shard! We will be creating specific feature feedback threads for players to discuss the different areas of the new module but you can leave your general thoughts on this thread.

Please note that everything on Preview is not necessarily final and is subject to change. We look forward to your feedback!

Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs

For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!

Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:
<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font>
<font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>

Examples:*
Bug: Mimics breakdancing when the fight starts makes them get stuck in floor.
Feedback: Mimics breakdancing is visually distracting from the other fight mechanics.

*These examples are made up and not related to in-game content.

Comments

• Options
    oracle#9179 oracle Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Boon requirements for Master Boons are not being checked correctly when a character makes a change to their boon point distribution that drops them below the threshold needed for that tier of master boon. The system will still prompt that unspeccing that boon point will affect their Master Boon, but after pressing "okay" you can re-distribute the points right back into the master boon without having sufficient lower boon points allocated. So far, I don't know if this is also happening with Advanced tier boons.

The retrain ultimately fails to apply when the player presses "Commit Changes", correctly. However, it does not display any error message. It took me several attempts and some troubleshooting to figure out why my boon retraining wasn't working.

Edit: it's far more broken and less simple than this. There seem to be several ways to break things, and I've found myself completely stuck a number of times trying to get anything to work, even *after* a retrain. Can't change loadouts either.
    Post edited by oracle#9179 on
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    Initial Reaction From Fallen Stars Campaign:

Feedback: First Captain Zoor'lar, start of Campaign, after boarding enemy ship way too heavy on Stun's! :-1::-1:
    ╘ I'm not hearing Audio or Voice's, yet no ability to dodge, shadow-slip, and far too frequent stuns--very uncool & not fun!

Feedback: M27 is 65,0000 I'm okay with that; hopefully they slow M28/M29 to 67,500 & 70,000. :+1:
    ╘ 5k item-level growth every few months is a lot, especially at upper Tiers, especially if you want to play several characters.

-- Context -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Getting character over the 70,000 item-level takes a-lot of effort especially on ALTs, especially upgrading of several mounts, companions, not to mention Gear. Most also only focused on playing 1, 2, maybe 3-4 character's at most, or it's why I've limited most my progression to mostly 3 character in M25 & M26. I suspect this will be the same for M27 as well.

While in M24 Northdark, I actually ran thru all 9 character's (1 of each class) on my account thru the campaign and most finished. Still the 10 weeks again a bit much, that is biggest obstacle. I wasn't going to raise this, only providing some context to the quote I saw someone else make below. I suspect they like me have several alternative character's that aren't growing as fast, as progression slows naturally, as the time required to grow beyond 65-70k slows down considerably for ALTs.
    hustin1 said:

This is the fourth ten-week campaign. I have to be blunt -- I don't want to run it. I'm already feeling burned out by the last three death marches. What is wrong with something like Dragonbone Vale, a campaign with a reasonable length? I'm not the only one on our local discord feeling burned out.

Feedback: Here's what I think might help with the burn-out above:
    ╘ Used to unlock Dungeons & Trials account-wide, now it's done at milestones individually.
    ╘ Gear requiring to farm on each with currencies earned, to earn the AD gear; the burnout they spoke of!
    ╘ Dragonbone Vale allowed 300 weekly progress of 1000, why not to reduce it to 8 weeks (125) per week--fair compromise?

NOTE: At least in Dragonslayer, you could buy Ancient Dragon Gear, for ALTs as Bind to Account on pickup; yet also had Bind to Character on Equip. Just something I'd wish they'd reconsider for the New Area's far more. This I think would help reduce the burnout quoted above. :+1:

Give people the time to more casually work thru progression on a few character's, then when they done on those; they can switch thru and work through several others in two phases over a 4 month period.
    ------------

Feedback: Provide DPS 2 different Armor Sets to consider or for similar classes at least. :+1:
    ╘ Dragonslayer had several choices, yet Menzo & Demonweb very specific single option for each class or paragon--no variation.

Feedback: Thanks for VIP on Preview in the ZEN Store, along with a few others for testing. :+1:
    ╘ 1 Month VIP 100% off in the ZEN Store, later it seems to copy your VIP status from Live.

This is one change I'm actually excited about, and presents a lot of new options!

Compliments on the last one!

----
    That's my first initial reactions, I'll spend a little more time over the next few days exploring, still mostly interested in exploring Paladin changes and haven't even looked at that yet. I also haven't had the chance to yet begin exploring the new Campaign area; so hope to have more feedback over the next week.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    hergat#9835 hergat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The only thing I'm interested, is to know, if the new Dungeon will be designed (again) for rank characters (wizarda specifically), or will melee characters finally have the opportunity to enjoy it a little a module.
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Captain Zoor'lar stuns FAR too often and the stun remains for FAR too long.
    I manage to get in two attacks between each stun.
    First hit right after I used my artifact, by the time I was able attack again, my artifact had 51s left on cooldown, so, being generous, that's 7-8 seconds of being stunned. I only managed to defeat him after I died, scrolled, and my companion had agro.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Bug: Prisoners of Piety quest. Only 1 single Githzerai prisoner encased in a forcefield can be found on the entire asteroid. Surely that's not intended.

As you can't get more repeatable quests until you finish that one, it blocks progress in the campaign (unless you're patient enough to wait around for it to respawn).
    Post edited by theelusiveone#4954 on
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • Options
    theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    strathkin said:

Feedback: Thanks for VIP on Preview in the ZEN Store, along with a few others for testing. :+1:
    ╘ Most with VIP on LIVE will appreciate this, for sure!

Where are you seeing this? I see no VIP in the preview store.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    10 weeks campaigns really is a bit too long. It would be good to have a bit more time between campaigns to R&R and do other things, in particular with multiple alts that need attention.

I would suggest 8 weeks as the best campaign length.
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    Quest Fallen Stars
    After defeating captain Zoot'lar and completing the mission, the quest path doesn't lead you to the exit.
    Zoot'lar has way too many and too powerful CC abilities, which can't or can only hardly be avoided. Makes this a really annoying encounter.

Repeatable Quest Prisioners of Piety: Too few Prisoners
    There only seems to be one prisoner you can free. You have to wait for it to respawn.

Mechanic: Gravitation
    I like this element, and it makes for some fun parcouring activities on planets and asteroids.

Damage Floater Updates
    Having all effect symbols next to the damage is a nice addition. Makes the UI a bit more crowded in the area, but it always had been difficult to figure out whether you're doing Combat Advantage, because the UI would show crit and deflect on most hits.

Map Sizes and Repeatable Quest Effort
    I like myself some big maps in a game that isn't open world. But to be honest the nature of the campaign makes it mandatory that repeatable quests are upgraded to 7-8 progression currency per completion. Having to travel between planets adds a major time component especially for those without VIP.

More of the Same
    When percemer mentioned they're very excited about the new mod because it features something the game has never done, I was very intrigued. Shame on me for expecting too much I guess, but this is another module that quite frankly misses a special ingredient from what we can tell on the PTS as of right now. We're alternating dungeons and trials (which *hopefully* will finally be better than the last 2), get a new campaign, new gear, new everything, but really little else. I guess the D&D-heads will be pleased to see Spelljammer content though.

Somebody brought up Gauntlgrym. I'm not sure this is it, but a new playmode of some kind is certainly overdue after using the same blueprint for countless mods in a row. I guess it works for this game, but a few more features would go a long way. Like this mod seems destined to introduce some sort of spaceship PVP battle. The Bard is two years old. It's a shame that this game isn't able to come up with something really exciting at least occasionally.

Item Level Increases
    The item level increases for all types of gear (except companion equip and garbs) seem a bit much. The current gear from the Master Dungeon is 2050 and you can get the same from Seals and up to 2600 from the campaign store. I think a raise of 100-200 is justified mod over mod, but we're completely obliterating capstone gear with stuff available to everyone (in terms of item level).

Another good example are Moondancer Rings from the advanced trial. If the difficulty follows the current pattern, these should be available for few ADs before too long and feature bonuses from master content with higher item levels. I get we're always moving, but no thanks. I would much rather prefer lower item levels with more innovative bonuses like Astral Raider's.

• Options
    erkalynn22#2381 erkalynn22 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Where'd my post go! Reposting as other seems to have disappeared!!!

1. With release of new module on XBOX Beta shard players are unable to remove any items from mail. Receive and error message of inventory full regardless of open slots in inventory. Problem exists on imported characters as well as characters created ourselves in shard. Effects all players. Tried using both summoned VIP mail box as well as existing map located mail boxes

2. Captain Zoor'lar - Ridiculous strunlock. Near constant, repetitive stun makes using any at wills, encounters or daily's extremely difficult. Does not appear to be immunity frameable either. I was receiving dodged prompts but still getting stun locked. My companion killed the boss rather than me and it took quite some time.

3. Death barrier seems to be missing if you jump from Moondancer ship. You are just left wandering space without a means to return to ship outside of defeat me.

4. 6 month VIP coupon in store but no VIP available in zen store. Makes exploring a tad annoying.

5. Outskirts isn't a highlighted location on the map when on the quest, so if you don't read you do not know where to go.

6. Princess Doesn't have a skin. Just appears as a pink figure.

7. Textures missing from inside ships. White floors all around just seemingly out of place.

8. Ancient objects for quest invisible on map. Only visual is the sparkling, interact-able item notation.

9. XBOX preview shard still does not have the means or capabilities to truly function as a test server. All of the characters are well behind that of end game capacity, in terms of gear and IL. Without substantial grinding effort and completion of all previous campaigns we can not truly experience the server in a testing fashion. Please enable the different wondrous bazaar stores on BETA as they have on PC preview.

10. The new insignia bonuses if left unchanged will create a massive imbalance in classes. Community already is overrun with players looking exclusively for CW or HR to fill ques, if the bonuses remain unchanged you will see more and more HRs and CWs and less of the likes of warlocks and arbiter dps. The cooldown reduction needs to be more in line with existing bonuses such as artificers rather than 10 seconds. And there should be an internal cooldown or 100% AP consumption to prompt to keep the classes in balance. If not classes with lower ap cost daily or the ability to daily spam will benefit far more from these bonuses making other classes well behind. The bonus that does additional mag hit, to control immune enemies is very biased towards the CW and HR classes as well. Please rethink these.
    Post edited by erkalynn22#2381 on
  • Options
    Being one of the "top paladins" on xbox and first to complete many of the trials over the years I am severely disappointed on the changes so far.

Barbarian Tanks get best Forte, Awareness
    Fighter Tanks get 2nd best Forte, Critical Avoid
    Paladin Tanks get 4th and worst Forte, Deflect Severity

Feedback: A simple fix to make Paladins more in line with Fighter Tanks would be to also give Paladins Critical Avoid in our Forte. This would be a huge improvement. If you all are dead set on making our Forte awful then at least give us Deflect, the 3rd worst stat but Critical Avoidance would be best because we get Awareness on Daily Power.

Also Fighter Tanks get additional stats and we lose stats based on our divinity. Remove this.

For aggro puposes you could make the Forte be Combat Advantage over Crit Strike for more consistent aggro.

The shield animation looks to be very bad for console users. Please play the changes on console. Shield drops when taking a big hit then will randomly pop back up because it is coded so weird
  • Options
    trialbyfire001trialbyfire001 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Hey there,
    I was really excited to see the paladin changes on preview and were hoping for major changes to the paladin both in Healing and tanking and i was left with. Idk disappointment?

The AP gain on block change is "fine" as it is effecting all tanks. The major difference between tanks (I don't know about Barbarians) is that Fighter tanks can offload high damage with their encounters and their retaliate. Paladin tanks don't have upwards of 3k magnitudes to start the aggro buffer.

Paladin tanks were using their Daily to accomplish that need, therefore needing more dailies to keep with the aggro management. To compensate I would suggest
    Changing Divine smite to not reduce damage based on remaining divinity
    You may have to reduce the Mag to 800 but this would compensate as we would then be able to smite 2-3 times to compensate for the burst aggro required at the start of a pull.
    The paladin auras are very lackluster, I understand though that they cannot be too good as then they become a "must have" instead of a "nice to have" in party comps. It is a fine line.

The aura of vengeance i find would be the best aura to tinker with as it wouldnt effect the party but could help alot in aggro.
    Change Aura of Vengence from mag 10 to mag 20-30
    The reason right now is a mag 10 hit is effectively 2-5k damage which is equal to 20-50k aggro (Ish, im high balling) The dps hit substantially harder then this so this "aggro" generated is not doing anything and cannot keep up or even alleviate the pressure on the tank for aggro issues.

The new capstone change is, well bad.. we give up 20% block for more costly mechanic and more threat. In theory it is good but giving up that 20% more block plus less divinity cost is a no brainer, we are already divinity starved as is.
    Change aura of valor to do what the capstone does, You could instead of reducing peoples aggro by -5% just have it increase our aggro or give aggro around us. -5% is nothing when dps are hitting for 10M and the tank is hitting for 10k

Last but not least. PLEASE change our forte.
    Change deflection severity to deflection
    We need to have one of the big three defenses like awareness or crit avoidance the other tanks have.

The paladin healer? well again... I'm really disapointed.
    The whole thing you changed was just passing the issue around, you didnt fix any issue.
    So you increased divine shelter but you decreased shield critting across the board, so really all you did was shift the numbers around but didnt "Fix" anything or make it better.

It was brought up in the stream that how if you fixed shielding to overwrite then the duration could be messed up, I dont know how possible this is but a real good QOL would be
    Change Shielding to check current shield, if new shield is higher then overwrite, if old shield is higher then refresh duration of current shield to 10s/or whatever the duration that it would have when it was first applied)
    This is just a good quality of life change, it would make life SO much easier and allow multiple shielders to participate in the same trial/content together as right now its detrimental to have more then one shielder.

I am just floored with the Op healer changes I just dont even know where to start, the warlock at will shield is on par with our shield and thats an at will! i just dont even know where to start.

• Options
    jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 42 Arc User

strathkin said:

Same here no vip.
  • Options
    rgutscheradevrgutscheradev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 186 Cryptic Developer

First hit right after I used my artifact, by the time I was able attack again, my artifact had 51s left on cooldown, so, being generous, that's 7-8 seconds of being stunned. I only managed to defeat him after I died, scrolled, and my companion had agro.

Yes, he's in a crazy state right now. There's a fix incoming.
  • Options
    knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    somehow had to redo this while editing it

Feedback: Looks good lots of new chase items, but please give feedback on if console is ever going to get the bonus vendors that the PC testers get (for example the wondrous bazaar preview bonuses)

Bug: Character load-outs purchased from Wondrous Bazaar still cant be used on xbox beta (been a thing since the start of the server)

Feedback: Campaign Progression Currency (Xaryxian Mark) needs to be up from 5 per quest turn in, feel like that is going to burn people out week 1 of this mod when it goes live since the amount of effort that you have to do compared to the last few mods to get repeatable quests done for a weekly haul

Bug: Mailbox is 100% Busted, can send mail to people and yourself to transfer items but can not pull items back out whatsoever says Inventory is full on toons with almost empty bags

Bug/Feedback: Heroic Encounters in the new maps don't spawn all enemies on the Aggressive Negations Heroic encounter
    Post edited by knightrider86#9458 on
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Yes, he's in a crazy state right now. There's a fix incoming.
    So glad to see that's being worked on! Now in addition to some of my earlier comments, in this post I want to address a few more specific Paladin changes...

The paladin auras are very lackluster, I understand though that they cannot be too good as then they become a "must have" instead of a "nice to have" in party comps. It is a fine line.

Last but not least. PLEASE change our forte.
    Change deflection severity to deflection

I just wanted to Agree with these statements, and several others they made above just shortened the quote.

Paladin Justicar & Oathkeeper changes:

Feedback: Slightly improve Paladin Aura's their a bit lackluster :+1:
    ╘ Most Aura's extend from 2% or 4% with Devine Champion which they incorrectly call Aura of Divinity in each Aura.
    • Aura of Protection: From 2% perhaps 2.5% - 3.5%; to 5% - 7% with Devine Champion.
    • Aura of Wrath: From 2% 2.5% - 3.5%; to 5% - 7% with Devine Champion.
    • Aura of Vengence: Up from 10 Magnitude, to at least 20; author above suggested 20-30 (above) in fact.
    NOTE: Aura of Life for Oathkeeper, is Magnitude 25 to nearby party members. This later grows out to 75 magnitude. It does incorrectly reference in all Auras when under Aura of Divinity, please properly refer to when under Devine Champion! Please Fix, thank you! :+1:

More General M27 Feedback after further exploring today:

Feedback: Surprised their isn't 4 Armor pieces in the Armory. :#
    ╘ Perhaps they divided it so 2 in Campaign Store, despite seeing 4 in collections, acquired other ways?

Feedback: Several Exalted 2050 Armors from Demonweb, same buff's as Pulsar. :'(
    ╘ They really shouldn't give the Exalted Wizard Armor same buff, as what exists in the Pulsar Cap for instance!
    ╘ BUFFs they offer won't stack, and offered in two different pieces, problem only head & arms initially offered.

NOTE: I'd suspect neither of these stack, so wish they'd not reuse Exalted buff, and also putting them in a different piece. Also if you didn't use that armor because you didn't like the buff, now it's a reason to not get two piece of armors.

Feedback: Initial Belt & Neck Impressions seems very lackluster :-1:
    ╘ Draining Choker/Talisman, & Draining Sash/Girdle, have no attribute bonus which they've always had; very disappointing.

Feedback: 1800 level Companion Gear is at least very exciting :+1::+1:
    ╘ Previous Companion Gear was either single/double stat 1600, this seems initially the only thing exciting to look forward to.

BUG: Quest path on Planet's/Asteroid's set wrong one as Primary :astonished:
    ╘ Here's one example on the Asteroid, yet Planet 6, Planet 5, and others do this as well.
    ╘ The Primary is always, the mission that is to complete the other mission--it's backwards. :o

-----

I suspect based on seeing some reagents required thru the Campaign we'll likely at least at some point be able to earn Higher Item Level weapons. Some of that either shown in the collections, or likely will be in near future.
  • Options
    ofimandaofimanda Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Feedback: <font color=cyan>Increase Celestial Emerald Weekly Cap</font>
    For getting full set gear, we need 1160 celestial emerald and this is 40 week worth emerald. M27 16 week long but why just a getting a set is 40 week long ?
  • Options
    edited October 2023

strathkin said:

I'm on PC, it shows in the ZEN store the only option is 1 month VIP (100% off) on PC, yet you can select it 12x. Perhaps it's not available yet on Consoles, which if they don't they should.

NOTE: Later they removed the 100% off in ZEN store, seems now some people it honors their VIP status from Live; provided it still has active days left on Live.
  • Options
    maarte#2715 maarte Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    can you reduce the stacks on battle tempered enchantment? I have never hit 20stacks maybe 10 with a bit higher magnitude of 20 to even out the loss of stacks in its current state its not viable.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    strathkin said:

strathkin said:

I'm on PC, it shows in the ZEN store the only option is 1 month VIP (100% off) on PC, yet you can select it 12x. Perhaps it's not available yet on Consoles, which if they don't they should.

Also in the Wondrous Bazaar they offer a 6 month VIP (100% off) coupon in the various Preview Options; that also includes various items to try out other insignia, enchantments, and really test-drive changes to your character as well.
    if the person with the OG question you replied to is a console tester makes sense why they dont see it, plus the fact the wondorous bazaar stuff you mentioned isn't on the console beta none of the bonus vendors that PC gets are on console beta
  • Options

strathkin said:

strathkin said:

Also in the Wondrous Bazaar they offer a 6 month VIP (100% off) coupon in the various Preview Options; that also includes various items to try out other insignia, enchantments, and really test-drive changes to your character as well.
    if the person with the OG question you replied to is a console tester makes sense why they dont see it, plus the fact the wondorous bazaar stuff you mentioned isn't on the console beta none of the bonus vendors that PC gets are on console beta
    I copied over both my character's just now (on PC test-server) and I was surprised they NO LONGER was a VIP in the ZEN store; however the good news was it this time copied the VIP I had from LIVE and made it active on TEST. :+1:
  • Options
    strathkin said:

strathkin said:

I'm on PC, as is Kevfire. A couple of years ago (I don't recall exactly how long ago), VIP was available on preview, the same as you describe, 1 month VIP, (100% off), able to purchase... multiple times. But now, for those of us who purchased it then, it seems like it is no longer available. The only VIP option I see available is flagged as a DEV ONLY item in the WB.

Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
  • Options
    assuming it's a bug. No collision with the windows of The Moondancer (I walked right up to them assuming I'd walk into them, but no, I walked THROUGH them, I fell, I assumed I'd die, but... no... so right now I'm just flooooating in space under the ship

Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User

strathkin said:

strathkin said:

I'm on PC, as is Kevfire. A couple of years ago (I don't recall exactly how long ago), VIP was available on preview, the same as you describe, 1 month VIP, (100% off), able to purchase... multiple times. But now, for those of us who purchased it then, it seems like it is no longer available. The only VIP option I see available is flagged as a DEV ONLY item in the WB.

Yeah I also don't see any VIP packages in the preview ZEN store. Others obviously have VIP as I've seen some signposts etc. So this doesn't affect everyone.
  • Options
    nholmesdev#5601 nholmesdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 15 Cryptic Developer

assuming it's a bug. No collision with the windows of The Moondancer (I walked right up to them assuming I'd walk into them, but no, I walked THROUGH them, I fell, I assumed I'd die, but... no... so right now I'm just flooooating in space under the ship

Fix for this is on the way. :+1:
  • Options
    edited October 2023

strathkin said:

strathkin said:

Yeah I also don't see any VIP packages in the preview ZEN store. Others obviously have VIP as I've seen some signposts etc. So this doesn't affect everyone.
    As I later identified in a later post, now the TEST server will honor your VIP status from LIVE with the same # of days. They seem to have taken the 100% off VIP out of the ZEN store as a result. Not sure if this is still only on PC, or if they've add this to console yet; we know some of the Wondrous Bazaar PREVIEW tab aren't available yet on console last we heard.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    strathkin said:

strathkin said:

strathkin said:

I copied over both my character's just now (on PC test-server) and I was surprised they NO LONGER was a VIP in the ZEN store; however the good news was it this time copied the VIP I had from LIVE and made it active on TEST. :+1:
    well it would be nice to have the option of coping over live toons, but the people on the console betas have to start from lvl 1 kinda thing there my friend, that is unless we wanna use a toon that was made on PC dev system of some kind, but yeah for the people who play on PC preview i would say would be nice if we had the options of test capability you all had but since devs wont ever give us the few things we need to be at the same level kinda hard to do much of anything on the console preview servers
  • Options
    barkingsandsbarkingsands Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi all, I don't know where to post this. So I am posting it here. I am playing on xbox one, my char just did the Menzoberranzan first intro quest. I got to Jarlaxle and he gave me two quest options, I excepted just the first quest which took me to the latest zone, I don't recall the name of the city. Now I can not get back into Menzoberranzan to complete this campaign. The cities are still locked. Any help is much appreciated.
  • Options

Hi all, I don't know where to post this. So I am posting it here. I am playing on xbox one, my char just did the Menzoberranzan first intro quest. I got to Jarlaxle and he gave me two quest options, I excepted just the first quest which took me to the latest zone, I don't recall the name of the city. Now I can not get back into Menzoberranzan to complete this campaign. The cities are still locked. Any help is much appreciated.

You likely need to go to the Whispering Post in Underdark, yet this isn't related to PREVIEW of M27 Spelljammer content.

As I result I'd post this in the following location:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories/general-discussion-xbox-one

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    strathkin said:

strathkin said:

There is NO vip on pc or any option to get it either on the preview server.