What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter PC downtime

12346»

Comments

• Options
    carmen2013carmen2013 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    You can try to force verify. Might help to stabilize the game for a bit. At least for me it allowed me to get in, do RTQ and even run some heroics without crashing. Not sure how long it will last though.
  • Options
    stigmata888#8200 stigmata888 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am still having total system failure.
    I lowered graphics to low, but still crash after a few minutes.
    I have re-installed everything, and verified.
    Device name LATITUDE-E6430
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
    Installed RAM 8.00 GB
    Device ID 89B7DC96-52F9-4C53-A113-8C37B5C28C2F
    Product ID 00325-84911-94772-AAOEM
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    NVIDIA NVS 5200M internal graphics

• Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Still down, unable to play since April 7 after the crash. Was able to get the 4 keys, 300,000 AD and 7 days VIP. Haven't been on since April 7, Saturday the 8th nothing, Tried several times. Sunday the 9th, ditto. Monday the 10, new launcher, still not able to get on after 3 days.

My advice what I used to tell the Millwrights at work, "Take the time to do it right the first time." Keep working at it.
  • Options
    aurumreclusa#1147 aurumreclusa Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Ok just had game crash when entering Reapers Challenge Pirate King, could not get back in after this have reset computer and Modem and it lets me login but then where it is suppose to verify the bar does not move at all it just sits there and you can not see where it say the Shard name above the bar. I would say the previous post is right and there are still some major issues going on.

Got in eventually after a few shut downs and relogs but still something buggy going on here.
    Post edited by aurumreclusa#1147 on
  • Options
    waterglaze#4337 waterglaze Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"ambassadorkael#6946" said:
    > Neverwinter's servers are currently down for emergency maintenance. We will bring the game back up as soon as it's ready.
    >
    > Also, whew, what a first post for me to make as I'm helping around here, now. :)

emergency maintenance? wut did 10 people log onto arcs joke <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> servers all at once? or isnt this a dead garbage game like pwi? thats just a money grab for those <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> koreans. worse than jews. should <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> right off a bridge. people want to play a decent game and they cant even get that. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sad <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.cant even get a reply from those shitbags on pwi forums. should take whoever moderates those out and shootem. you can do wtf ever risk free. if they banned someone theyd lose half their player base so you can say any <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> nig thing you want. hilarious
  • Options
    waterglaze#4337 waterglaze Member Posts: 2 New User
    could offer to suck a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for a 10 day ban and they wouldnt have the balls for it. what a joke.