test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter PC downtime

Comments

• Options
    jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 42 Arc User

Yep it is back. Probably for another 2 or 3 days again.

Edit: back in for now after a 2nd patch downloaded.

• Options
    anhderveanhderve Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue for me. Since Thursday evening, the game client is still trying to patch, but crash.
    I have not been able to connect for 3 days now.
    Stay strong, dev! Do not give up even if it's the Easter week end ;)
  • Options
    carmen2013carmen2013 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Game crashing after 5-10 minutes. Rebooting its patching something but still won't work... Hope at least I'll be able to log in enough for my keys and AD this weekend :'(
  • Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    The problem has indeed returned. Patched and preventing login again.
  • Options
    shadetbl#6832 shadetbl Member Posts: 2 New User
    And it has happened again......login servers down for some of us
  • Options
    shadetbl#6832 shadetbl Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"shadetbl#6832" said:
    > And it has happened again......login servers down for some of us
    >

6gb patch......hopeful that its done now
  • Options
    midnite#3398 midnite Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2023
    still not working after the maintanence
    hope the issue gets resolved soon
  • Options
    kyros#3364 kyros Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Suffering semi frequent disconnects, have had several failed transfers that boots me out of game when going to guild, or even logging into to toons just setting in PE. When trying to relaunch the game just few minutes ago I got booted before getting past the startup loading. I closed the game and relaunched got "unable to authenticate: Lost connection to account sever" I was however able to get back in the game. Things maybe up and running but it still pretty buggy.
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Hello, today I had trouble connecting to the game using the arc website and it was doing that thing where it was trying to connect and it takes x amount of tries and then when the load screen did come up I got a connection error that just stated that it was idle for too long.

However, I had no issue whatsoever when I used the steam link to connect to the game which brings up the same screen and stuff but apparently different since it works.

the only difference I saw between the two for me is that the steam one still requires that extra step where I have to select yes or no to allowing the program to run on my computer whereas my arc one is still set up to automatically allow the website to run content which, as far as I know, has not changed in a few years in terms of what I entered as a website for my computer to trust to run content.
    Post edited by melotai#0794 on
  • Options
    melzie#3799 melzie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm getting the error again also and cannot get in.
  • Options
    steve#5437 steve Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I'm getting the error again also and cannot get in.

same here
  • Options
    carmen2013carmen2013 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2023

Game crashing after 5-10 minutes. Rebooting its patching something but still won't work... Hope at least I'll be able to log in enough for my keys and AD this weekend :'(

So, it's getting worse with time. Last few tries I could not even get in. I know its holidays so no fix incoming until at least Tuesday but the errors might still help get to the bottom of this sooner.

A few minutes after, launcher finally works but game crashes before getting to character selection screen.

Post edited by carmen2013 on
  • Options
    shazear#3652 shazear Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here.
  • Options
    shazear#3652 shazear Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here.
  • Options
    nytelytenytelyte Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Last night the login and game played fine. This morning I am getting can't connect to login server errors. Internet connection is fine, other games play fine.
  • Options
    deviant#1563 deviant Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hello's I guess the form may be the new play? This is Easter weekend here. Time to play and stuff. This might not be the best time to "update" the game? Thank you for the 4 keys! I received 25 insignia powder! lol the 400k ad was nice though! I guess you know the launcher is broken. Thank you for reading.
  • Options
    muratedvinmuratedvin Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2023

launcher is broken
  • Options
    preach829#6146 preach829 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yup. Was good 10 minutes ago and got 2 dailies in and now can't even connect.
  • Options
    swapilotswapilot Member Posts: 58 Arc User

The message I keep getting this fine AM!
  • Options
    gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Same here...

Can also confirm the same for Star Trek Online...pretty sure its all Cryptic Games
  • Options
    izuke#9442 izuke Member Posts: 5 Arc User

Same here ... this game is a disgrace
  • Options
    jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    How do you block Irene?

Suspect the issue is too many connections are trying to hit the patch server/service all at once - failing as a result of not being available vs. not actually being there.
  • Options
    godtierzeyn35#9345 godtierzeyn35 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2023
    Same crush again :(
  • Options
    bobdredds#9435 bobdredds Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same here. Launcher finally started but then this crash notification
  • Options
    Having the same issue as described!! What is even happening anymore lol
  • Options
    bobdredds#9435 bobdredds Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Working just now.👹
  • Options
    > @"bobdredds#9435" said:
    > Working just now.👹

any particular fix you performed or just sheer luck?
  • Options
    morsuleonryou#4259 morsuleonryou Member Posts: 1 New User
    How about next time you realize your Patch is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you just go back to the old patch until you figure out what is wrong thats causing the whole game to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up. If its a patch to fix a dungeon just shut down the dungeon until you know you can fix it. And don't do this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> during a vacation period when everyone actually has time to spend on the game.
  • Options
    admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    My game crashed while I was moving in the second undermountain map, it took exactly 1 hour for me to open the game launch.
  • Options
    rbtaftrbtaft Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I experienced multiple disconnects from the server today. During a skirmish I was kicked back to the login screen four times. Two of those times I received the "failed to connect to the login server" message. Exiting the game and restarting the login process allowed me to reconnect, but it acted like it was trying to patch each time I tried. The total number of times I was disconnected in a 90 minute window was 8. Clearly there is more work to be done on stabilizing the system.