test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scaling

athurrpewtyathurrpewty Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Just in case this hasn't been posted a million times already: Please stop down-scaling Lvl 20 VIP players; that would really be the best perk you could offer to a VIP player.

Comments

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    There are pros and cons to the scaling, but you should avoid suggesting changes that would bury the game. (Which a paid god mode surely sounds like.)
  • Options
    I don't think it's god mode. I think it's a bit rubbish that without consistently new content being created on a very regular basis the fallback for the game is to scale down to make something more "challenging". Case-in-point: Well of Dragons. For me that is a daily grind to generate influence for my guild. The rewards for HEs or HoTs outside of that are pretty rubbish. There should be a point where the developers acknowledge that veterans have pretty awesome attributes and gear and they are going to be potent.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    It is either all players are scaled or all players are not scaled (for the same content). It should not be some are scaled and some are not. Yes, it will be the god mode because for the same build, same item level, same equipment, etc, down scaled one has a lot lower damage and HP while relatively, the non-down scale one has higher damage and HP (vs the same enemy).

There should be a point where the developers acknowledge that veterans have pretty awesome attributes and gear and they are going to be potent.

Well, that was what it was before and the developers made a point/effort to develop a new system to make sure it is not the case except for the toughest content. I am not saying I agree with that.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    I still think that it is silly that in Dragon Vale my toon is very awesome but in Well of Dragons it is pretty lame.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 407 Arc User
    I ended up with a different loadout for scaled areas, which I tried to "tune". Now I use that loadout most of the time.
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User

Just in case this hasn't been posted a million times already: Please stop down-scaling Lvl 20 VIP players; that would really be the best perk you could offer to a VIP player.

Interesting though, don't scale VIP players.. rather selfish request.

Now about scaling in general.. Scaling where added to keep players in line, at least to some degree.. Imagine you come with non scaled 70k IL characters in dungeon like Lostmouth. Oneshoting finall boss.. How interesting it would be??

We had this situation in older times. In mod 15, when due buff/debuff end game content, Trial Cradle of death god. The end boss fight where lasting ~5s. Yup, 5 seconds.
    So lot of times players who don't have fast SSD drive, they only see starting intro scene and thats it. Once video ends half party already left zone. Cuz fight already ended.

This more less eliminated all dungeon mechanics and etc..

If you want to evaluate how non scaled gameplay would be.. Take you current toon to low level zone.. That's how it would be without scaling down. Would that be interesting?? First 10 times perhaps, after next 12 kinda meh. And after 30 time you beg for real fight. That's how it where, and thats why developers added scaling. Cuz players for half of year begged developers for scaling content.
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    Hadestemplar, VIP is selfish by nature; You pay money, you get perks. If Neverwiter's bread and butter comes from whales VIP-ing what better way to sell VIP than a really big perk? Anyway, what's the point of getting to max lvl and maxing out your gear (maybe even spending actual money on stuff) if you don't get the flex. Again, it is silly that my toon rocks in Dragonbone Vale, yet is crippled in Well of Dragons, an area I was very potent in before the zone got scaled. I'm sorry you got bored, but I still believe that down-scaling areas is an unnecessary annoyance for veteran players, especially if all you're there for is to farm influence for your guild.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Hadestemplar, VIP is selfish by nature; You pay money, you get perks. If Neverwiter's bread and butter comes from whales VIP-ing what better way to sell VIP than a really big perk? Anyway, what's the point of getting to max lvl and maxing out your gear (maybe even spending actual money on stuff) if you don't get the flex. Again, it is silly that my toon rocks in Dragonbone Vale, yet is crippled in Well of Dragons, an area I was very potent in before the zone got scaled. I'm sorry you got bored, but I still believe that down-scaling areas is an unnecessary annoyance for veteran players, especially if all you're there for is to farm influence for your guild.

What the point to max lv? Well the level up part is just introduction in game, it have no value here at all. Also lv up part is the Original Neverwitnter Storyline, which in past where long, but latter was highly adjusted.

Neverwinter online have 23 modules( expnasions), some remain as campaigns, some old ones got rewoked to Adventures.

Now defy whales and what you think is Fleixing?

Mythic mount is flex? Sorry.
    Companions flex? sorry.
    having all enchantments as mythic( max) ? sorry.

The only form of flexing where during last winter event time, when players who bough 50k zen, also gained Cunning Mimic companion. And it was not tradable, that was only time it was some sort flexing.. But, now you can buy same companion in AH ( cheaply).
    So your talks about flexing is just dont work here.

Now about whales.
    Do you assume that small group of players which you consider whales, outpay rest of server? Sorry, that's not how it goes. Do you think having lot of items means he is whale?

I have over 170 companions in my library, none of them where bough with money. All gained via grind, or buying from AH.

Also through time players stockpile refinament required items/materials, so they quickly upgrade new items. So while it's look like rich one who spent money, in reality he spent little to no money for game.

The most spending money are ones who on path to max out their characters and who want do it quickly.
    In short whales who constantly spent money for game and flexing, they does not exist here in Neverwinter.

But you are always welcome to become the whale.

For scaling part,, I already explained in my previous post. No fight = boring = players depart to other games.

Also, My rogue 45k IL have no issue in Dragon_vale, and same in Well of Dragons. So it's a suprise to hear how you have issues in Well of dragons.. I have see even 35k IL players in well of dragons and have no issues. So does scaling a problem, or simply player lack combat experiance.
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

There should be a point where the developers acknowledge that veterans have pretty awesome attributes and gear and they are going to be potent.

Truth be told, most veterans are potent scaled and unscaled.

In scaled content 2 things are changed for your character. Your base HP and base DMG. Nothing more. Your scaled in an attempt to match the monsters. If you want unscaled, do you know what we'll get? Jacked up monsters that pugs don't stand a chance with. Trust me, they're not going to leave the monster difficulty as is if scaling goes away. Many pugs don't stand a chance as it is, but unscaled I would expect to be much worse.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

I still think that it is silly that in Dragon Vale my toon is very awesome but in Well of Dragons it is pretty lame.

You got me curious. Hence, I send one of the toon to WoD to check that out. My toon (67K item level downscaled to 41K) still can kill anything at will. Finished any quests in similar time comparing before scaling. Similar time to kill a group of mob comparing with Dragon Vale if not less. Solo small HE. The Dragons in Dragon runs still died in seconds. So, if there is a difference between Dragon vale and WoD, it is so minor that I do not see that through my toon.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    From a tanks perspective we'll of dragons mobs die faster than those in dragonbone vale, have no problems soloing either areas, don't understand how someone can have more trouble with well of dragons than dragonbone vale, not only did i not ha e an issue the is the first time iv heard anyone say that well if dragons is harder than dragonbone vale, scaling is fine just need tweeks here and there which get worked on over time.
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    \I know what Arthurpewty is saying about Dragonbone Vale compared to the Well of the Dragon since they changed it and started scaling everyone down. I do better in DV than the W of D, I don't even do influence there hardly ever now, it is so much faster to do the spider kill for 150 than three heroic counters for 100 which now take awhile. Doing three Shores Of Tuern with different toons of yours at 60 a pop is so much faster than the W of D. now too. If people don't have the same experience as you here, they will tell you how wrong you are, or even insult you in someway. I don't think to many would be much fun to play with lol.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    So you guys want this back?

Unlike you new players, we old ones where there, before scaling got implemented.

Sure at first it's seems nice, you big tough one, comes and one shoting enemies. But thats remain fun for first 10 times, after that becomes mehh, and after another 20 times you get bored to point you don't want to play this game anymore.

So do you want that back??
    Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    Gustave Le Bon.

• Options
    jana#2651 said:

\If people don't have the same experience as you here, they will tell you how wrong you are, or even insult you in someway. I don't think to many would be much fun to play with lol.

Yeah, I'm definitely noticing that I'm being told how wrong I am more so than anything else, jana.
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

So you guys want this back?

Unlike you new players, we old ones where there, before scaling got implemented.

Sure at first it's seems nice, you big tough one, comes and one shoting enemies. But thats remain fun for first 10 times, after that becomes mehh, and after another 20 times you get bored to point you don't want to play this game anymore.

So do you want that back??
    Yes and no to be honest. Its a difficult one.

It was NICE to feel uber powerful and I spent 9 months hard work, time and effort to get to about 180k power on my Barbarian and to occasionally get top damage score etc So im fairly casual player but that took more than 500 hours and this was when you had to grind through campaigns etc. So yeah the boons took a long time to earn.

When I started NW it took me nearly 2 years to catch up with even close to end game [at about 10hours casual per week] so yes feeling very powerful was something that took time.

I never once saw a one-shot like in those YouTube clips but yes we used to melt Tiamat dragon heads in seconds.

I dont like scaling down, it feels un natural. Just make New content tougher....

And then players complain its too hard...
  • Options
    plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I’ve never liked scaling in anything, it ruins much of the feeling of having achieved something and is just a lazy replacement for having a good story, adventure and exploration. I mean look at the Bard mod and, now, the Dragon grind mod, they’re not mods even as much as the AI one was and people hated that one. The Bard mod just deleted half the game and the Dragon mod has you fighting 5 dragons over and over. Neither of those have story, adventure or exploration.

Scaling is all about making you grind/work more to trick you into thinking you have something to do. I was here before mod 16 and I preferred no scaling. As far as I could tell it never helped new players, but just made more work for everyone. Besides being weaker and losing ground, I now had to have 10 mythic mounts and comps, 5 collars and upgrading new comps every time the old ones are nerfed, etc. Strangely, I can’t ride through most dungeons, but my mount can attack anyway.

New players scaling up in, say, dragon hunts just doesn’t work. They don’t have the mount powers, artifacts, experience and all that they need, so scaling is still unbalanced and never will be balanced. Funny how in the recruitment event, I just blew through everything using an acct mythic mount while seeing new players struggling in those leveling areas. The only time scaling helps new players is when they get to be carried through something like a dragon hunt, and that really isn’t the right kind of help.

So, yeah, I’m for the “boredom” of non-scaling, where it felt like you were getting somewhere. It was an accomplishment. It wasn’t boring because if you wanted something hard, you could try soloing ever harder dungeons or BHEs (Yesterhill is always fun to solo), not to mention having normal and expert versions of most dungeons/trials *and* hardcore mode.

It’s funny, too, how people used to tell others to take off their armor for a challenge, but many didn’t want to. Since, scaling, I’ve seen plenty of people take off their armor so they won’t get poorly scaled, lol. I know no one who likes scaling and plenty are from before mod 16. Instead of the years of work put in on failed scaling, fixing and bringing the Foundry back would’ve done much more for this “boredom”. That was the biggest mistake ever made in this game and it happened right at the same time the mistake of scaling came along.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • Options

Yes and no to be honest. Its a difficult one.

It was NICE to feel uber powerful and I spent 9 months hard work, time and effort to get to about 180k power on my Barbarian and to occasionally get top damage score etc So im fairly casual player but that took more than 500 hours and this was when you had to grind through campaigns etc. So yeah the boons took a long time to earn.

When I started NW it took me nearly 2 years to catch up with even close to end game [at about 10hours casual per week] so yes feeling very powerful was something that took time.

I never once saw a one-shot like in those YouTube clips but yes we used to melt Tiamat dragon heads in seconds.

I dont like scaling down, it feels un natural. Just make New content tougher....

And then players complain its too hard...

Let me explain my postion here..

I am not big fan of current scaling, it's bad implemented and in various cases do not encourage players get better, also it's easy to cheat/bypass it. ( remove few enchantments and your IL goes down, scaling get removed).

However, if I have to choose between current scaling or no scaling. I rather stay with current than get bored in first 10 days.

Now you say it's nce to feel uber powerfull. For some players yes.

But now tell me, what's better, to have OP class, insane OP stats, and face with low lv enemy/creature which can't even fight back. Or you rather face a real challenge and beat it.

I rather have a challange, whcih Is hard to beat, and after completing it feels as acheavement, than making challanages look like a joke. A fight where players presence is not even required. Not much acheavement in such fight.

As example, I still hate that due overbroken ahceavement system, I was not rewarded with titles
    Hardcore dungeoner ( Complete all non epic dungeons on HC mode), I done them all on HC mode SOLO.
    Epi Hardcore Dungeoneer ( complete all epic version dungeons on HC mode) exlluding CR and mSP, which I have done with party, rest of epic dungeons I done SOLO.
    And Hardcore Skirmish runner ( Complete all skirmishes on HC mode) I done them all on HC mode SOLO.

Was it hard. Pff nah. It was a joke.
    So how you can consider that as acheavement if enemy does not even have a chance to win against you.

Also what the point to developers add mechanics in dungeon if players due high Raw stats could ignore and walk them through?

Due scaling, players finally started to pay attention to dungeon/trial mechanics. Before that, it was one players army.
    Without 200k Power, and 80k other stats. With my non end game geared warlock I was tank, heal and dps, all in one. .IF I get in any x dungeon with pugs. I was not even need to pay attention do any of them died, or they are AFK. Their presence was not Required.

And this Reaper chllenge proved how much playerbased have forgot how to play this game.. Even silly, low/early dungeons for even well geared players where a tough one. All cuz they have never learned these dungeon mechanics, and it was cuz it was not required to learn. You could simply ignore them.

So while current scaling is not great, as long there is no better alternative, I stay with scaling.. Cuz no challange = no drive to get better = bored = looking for other game..
    Gustave Le Bon.

• Options

You got me curious. Hence, I send one of the toon to WoD to check that out. My toon (67K item level downscaled to 41K) still can kill anything at will. Finished any quests in similar time comparing before scaling. Similar time to kill a group of mob comparing with Dragon Vale if not less. Solo small HE. The Dragons in Dragon runs still died in seconds. So, if there is a difference between Dragon vale and WoD, it is so minor that I do not see that through my toon.
    Just to say I got curious also so logged in on my Barbie 64k and noticed very little difference between Dragonbone Vale and Well of Dragons mob offence or defence. Not saying it isnt true for some toons, but in my test, little or no difference. Interesting.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Once again, simply because I don't have the same experience as you do doesn't make me a dumb, poopy-head. I can solo most things in Vale except for BHE. 5+ is a bit difficult, but I can do it. Well of Dragons? I typically have to use a SoH once on any given 3+, and those were all tank and spank back in the "good ol' days". Anyway this thread is going nowhere. I appreciate those that gave a sympathetic ear, and to those that provided some advice, I appreciate it. The rest of you? Your rudeness was matched only by your contempt for me starting this thread.
  • Options

Once again, simply because I don't have the same experience as you do doesn't make me a dumb, poopy-head. I can solo most things in Vale except for BHE. 5+ is a bit difficult, but I can do it. Well of Dragons? I typically have to use a SoH once on any given 3+, and those were all tank and spank back in the "good ol' days". Anyway this thread is going nowhere. I appreciate those that gave a sympathetic ear, and to those that provided some advice, I appreciate it. The rest of you? Your rudeness was matched only by your contempt for me starting this thread.

Yes - I agree. My comment was simply a statement of fact and looking for more understanding of your problem. I expected to find WoD more difficult and I didn't.

And honestly I cant understand why your toon would have such a hard time in WoD - could you explain a bit more and maybe we could help you a bit more?

Item Level? Class? paragon path?
  • Options
    edited September 2022

If you need to use SoH to get through a small HE in WoD, there is something not right for any class.
    I could well be wrong but I suspect it is about your stat balance.

There are 2 parts in the build that makes the character strong.
    1. item level which gives you higher HP and damage in non-scaled content.
    2. stat percentage that gives you healthy build for both scaled and non-scaled content.

#2 is the part that players should pay the most attention. #1 can hide #2 problem in non-scaled content.
    Higher item level does not give you a stronger character if it has significant negative effect to #2.
    Higher item level usually makes #2 worse if not careful picking proper stat. Bad #2 gives character hard time in scaled content and somewhat in non-scaled content.

For those who has separated loadout for scaled content, they would rearrange stat to boost #2 in that loadout.

If you want to, you can show us your main stats screen shot. Some can point out what can be improved.

e.g. something like this for the screen shot:

• Options
    Ok, I'll bite:

• Options

Ok, I'll bite:

That looks okay to me. Hence, what I suspected is wrong. No, I have no idea why you have problem in small HE in WoD. The only thing from the stat point of view may be defense.
  • Options
    tyrlaan#5615 tyrlaan Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I actually think they got scaling alright. Neither do I get single digit damage on a 6-7 digit hp character nor can I kill mobs with just one encounter power - it usually requires use of my rotation. On the other hand, I definitely feel some sense of achievement because I can now collect groups of mobs to make maximum use of AoE damage powers to finish dungeons or quests quicker - though I might occasionally die due to unlucky stun locks, knockdown spam or the like. Which is okay, I can control how challenging of a fight I want.

As many have stated, there´s more to a veteran player which gets downscaled than mere stats: artifact/mount/companion/item proc powers, boons, etc. And I remember fighting those mobs as a newbie, and still see new (or low IL upscaled) players taking a multiple of my time to kill the same mobs (while taking damage which I didn´t) in scaled content.

I don´t mind changing statistics between scaled and non-scaled content because I don´t need maxed statistics 24/7. This game is well playable without maxed stats.

And in the end, it´s the result that matters: being scaled down doesn´t make it deadly content but a little bit more challenging than being able to stand afk in a bunch of mobs. In real D&D, they´d roll a natural 20 every now and then ;)
  • Options
    starrlight#7491 starrlight Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    I still think the best fix they could implement for the scaling/unscaled argument is to offer scaled and unscaled queues with different reward tiers.

Maybe running unscaled dungeons is an option, but it offers lower rewards because it's understood the time spent within the dungeon will be less. Then people can run it, solo it, whatever to their hearts content! And those of us who don't like steamrolling through, and appreciate the scaling and the way it encourages roles and teamwork, can run things the way we prefer it!

Any fix would need to be based on player choice, and isolating these conditions based on dungeon group vs individual players, to have it work though. A group with a mix of scaled/unscaled wouldn't be fun for either side to go with. One would complain about the performance of some of the players, the other would complain about being left behind.

Edit: I guess this isn't addressing the fact that your post is about zones! I actually think campaign areas and advanced dungeons/epic trials shouldn't have any scaling whatsoever. They are considered "end game content" and you should be able to use your full stats, imo, to help your party along. Some campaign areas might get "boring" but if you are progressing the way you should, it's rare someone running an area is that overleveled once you get to the point where you are simply grinding out item level to raise your stats.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

For dungeons = upscaling enemies is only solution.

The master expedition in mod 16 proved that it can be done in such way.
    Players could run basic( non scaled) epxedition runes, but obviously no additional reward from chest. Or,
    do run scaled versions by adding runes. Each rune increased difficulty, so party could choose how much increase it.
    And with x3 runes you have chance to do watcher( weapon set) fight.

Also if there is decent reward, then players would do these dungeons, even in upscaled version. The Reapers Challenge proved that.

Now when comes donwscaling as current implementation. Look from this view point.

Players who done ToMM or zariel, when it was new content. It was desing for that previous IL/stats, and these trials acted as challenge.

Now imagine players without downscaling get with current mod end game gear there? It would not be a challenge. This eliminate acheavement for players who did them at that time. All their acheavements and acomplishments get trashed down.

It was hard content and now some casuals beating them.

I think contents should bring challenges, that they where desing for. Thats for dungeon and even open world content.
    The big heroic encounter for example are desing for multi player level challenge. But now without scaling some random player doing them solo.

Also for everyone need to remmeber, that for time where hard to get party. Cuz no one wanted to play tank/heal. Who needed them if in most of game content due high stats enemies can't harm you anyways. Which also where causing class disbalance( never ending issue).

But, well in the end majority of players have to decide.
    Gustave Le Bon.

• Options
    starrlight#7491 starrlight Member Posts: 39 Arc User

For dungeons = upscaling enemies is only solution.

The master expedition in mod 16 proved that it can be done in such way.
    Players could run basic( non scaled) epxedition runes, but obviously no additional reward from chest. Or,
    do run scaled versions by adding runes. Each rune increased difficulty, so party could choose how much increase it.
    And with x3 runes you have chance to do watcher( weapon set) fight.

Also if there is decent reward, then players would do these dungeons, even in upscaled version. The Reapers Challenge proved that.

Now when comes donwscaling as current implementation. Look from this view point.

Players who done ToMM or zariel, when it was new content. It was desing for that previous IL/stats, and these trials acted as challenge.

Now imagine players without downscaling get with current mod end game gear there? It would not be a challenge. This eliminate acheavement for players who did them at that time. All their acheavements and acomplishments get trashed down.

It was hard content and now some casuals beating them.

I think contents should bring challenges, that they where desing for. Thats for dungeon and even open world content.
    The big heroic encounter for example are desing for multi player level challenge. But now without scaling some random player doing them solo.

Also for everyone need to remmeber, that for time where hard to get party. Cuz no one wanted to play tank/heal. Who needed them if in most of game content due high stats enemies can't harm you anyways. Which also where causing class disbalance( never ending issue).

But, well in the end majority of players have to decide.

I agree with your first bit, but I really don't agree with the idea that "Casuals" shouldn't be able to beat major game content.

There's ways to make content more challenging. There's Reapers, hardcore mode, and the newest endgame content. I'm a casual player in that I play this game for fun, once a week or so, for pretty limited time. I've still worked hard to get where I am and I shouldn't be told there's some content I'm just not going to be able to ever do. That's a really damaging mindset, honestly, in a game like this. It chases people away because to build up to the level where they can play with friends who are more advanced, players have to go through the (extremely grindy) process of getting there.

That's why the option of scaled vs unscaled runs, even on endgame content, would fix a LOT of problems in my opinion. Training runs could be unscaled so that less experienced players can be carried through and shown the mechanics without completely destroying any chance of the entire dungeon/trial to pass if they can't put up enough dps or perfectly perform mechanics. There's some trials I'd just like to see but I haven't been able to find a chance to try. It isn't worth it to waste everyone's time on a player who hasn't done it before.

Content is a part of the game. Completing it is also a part of the game - it isn't a status symbol. If you want a status symbol, then by all means, track up damage on the charts or farm things like the band of air. dungeons and trials should be doable, at the very least, by the people who meet the specified item level. Since that is so often not the case, allowing higher level players to make up the difference while lower level ones learn seems like a good compromise to me.

(The other argument is that when those dungeons and trials came out, the rewards were the best in the game. That's no longer the case - so the effort to get them adjusts to fit as well. I'm not against scaling. I just think the idea that 'hard content needs to stay exactly as hard as it was when it came out' is pretty limiting on a game with endless vertical progression)
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    The big problem is that the new players have been given bonuses and the older players (who remember end game at level 60, 70 or 80) have been double nerfed - First their level has been reduced 75% and then their stats have been nerfed another 1/3 or more.

The definition of Balance has to change.

1. Thou Shalt not Nerf the players and return them to their level 80 status.
    2. Thou Shalt not Nerf the player's equipment and return it to level 80 status.
    3. Thou Shalt Read the 5(e) Rules. (Note: When a Dragon roars they may stun the PC for up to 1 minute, If you save or if the minute expires during the fight - The player is Immune to Dragon's Roar until the next Game day.)
    4. Thou shalt increase hp of the monsters to Balance the new damage done by the players and reward the players with better reward chests.
    5. To make it a little more fair for all, Thou Shalt increase the hp of the players below end game level (about 70k IL) by up to 10% to compensate them for doing end game content.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Level was just a number. Still is.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.