What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make-good Update - [PS] Freezing Issues

Comments

• Options
    hehateme999#2396 hehateme999 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    > @bomber#7738 said:
    > Cryptic, will you find me new friends now that I've deleted all mine to no avail? 😢

I'll be your friend.
  • Options
    gadgelad#8659 gadgelad Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Cryptic your silence is bs everyone is asking for some input on the situation just anything but nothing your ignorance is a joke you will lose more players and customers the more your silent just an update to what you know if you know anything and what you gonna do if your gonna do anything but i feel you dont know fc all atm and staying silent is the only thing you can do not good
  • Options
    daddymike68daddymike68 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    > @gadgelad#8659 said:
    > Cryptic your silence is bs everyone is asking for some input on the situation just anything but nothing your ignorance is a joke you will lose more players and customers the more your silent just an update to what you know if you know anything and what you gonna do if your gonna do anything but i feel you dont know fc all atm and staying silent is the only thing you can do not good

If you read the pinned post, they updated yesterday. New patch for today. Let's hope this patch fixes it for PS. Unfortunately no word on fix for xbox freezes.
  • Options
    Daddymike didn't see nothing lol should ov look further than my nose but ty for info ;)
  • Options
    bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    I am very curious what the "certain characters" were?
    A-Z, 1-infinity, and all the punctuation in between? 😂
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Third times not a charm, stilll not wai, game still locks after login.
  • Options
    zero#1255 zero Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Nope! New update has installed and tried logging in and it’s frozen for me! This third install has fixed nothing
  • Options
    bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    zero#1255 said:

Nope! New update has installed and tried logging in and it’s frozen for me! This third install has fixed nothing

But did you sacrifice your friends to RNG'sus as instructed by our overlord's?
    You too must do your part in keeping us safe and ridding Neverwinter of people with "certain characters" in their names...
  • Options
    spartan3121#9063 spartan3121 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    lmfao this company and these devs are simply an embarrassment at this point , thank god Lost Ark comes out in a few days
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Kind of worse now, workaround let me in for about 5 minutes then locks up...
  • Options
    jbat13#6664 jbat13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Update 2 February 3, 2022

A fix for this issue will be released tomorrow with a patch. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

A make good will be made available early next week once we have verified post-patch build stability. This make good will include an extension of VIP for VIP members and additional gifts.

Update February 3, 2022

We continue to work on the build containing the fix for the existing freeze issue. We are also working on a makegood for PS players - this will be done once a fix is live and confirmed stable. Thank you again for all your patience.

Neverwinter PlayStation Players with a PS friends list above a certain threshold may be experiencing a freeze that was obscured by the crash resolved earlier today. Once detected, a fix was identified and we hope to have it out Feb. 2 or 3.

Thank you for your patience.

will you be running the elite refinement pack again, some of us were waiting for the mod 22 to drop to buy everything at once. this includes all deals.
  • Options
    irnpnts#2126 irnpnts Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Been playing NW since 2016. The worst performance so far by any comparison. I will never delete friends for a video game. As in life, so in game. People are more important that Neverwin. And, yes, it is free to play. But that Zen and those astral diamonds? All those enchants that disappeared? What are they worth? And the down time? What are our heartbeats worth as we try to play a totally broken game? How will you compensate us, Cryptic/ARC? A credit to Paypal?
  • Options
    kateroikateroi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still freezing.
  • Options
    > @kateroi said:
    > Still freezing.

Me too.
  • Options
    phenigma#5013 phenigma Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The game is still freezing after the patch on Feb. 4. Whenever you randomly get this fixed the **only** way to make this right is with a full server rollback so that all the players that have missed out on currency, AH, double professions, etc are all on a level playing field. This has created massive wealth for a few players that have been able to take advantage of everyone else not being able to log in. A rollback is the **only** fair thing to do for PS players. Providing anything else as a "make-right" is simply further rewarding those that have been able to log in while providing no real means of restoring the lost profits and game progression those that can't log in have lost. Other MMO companies ensure their is an even playing field for all players and that some don't get a special edge over others, NW must do the same for PS players. You are already permanently losing players over this and you will lose significantly more if this is not made right for those that are left out. Again, rewarding all simply further rewards those that have been able to log in which is not right and not fair in the least for all players locked out of the game.
  • Options
    Lmfao 3rd patch and still freeze WTF divs your a joke nearly a week and still fcked
  • Options
    tonyhtms#8498 tonyhtms Member Posts: 2 New User
    Feb 5th update had no effect on freeze. Game still hard locks.
  • Options
    gamelerik#7913 gamelerik Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    maintenance over game stil freeze.
    so wat u gona try now.
    get a priest to pray to get the buggs to leave
  • Options
    What bs are you gonna come out with next wow just fcking wow bunch ov backwards fcks
  • Options
    So, here it is the 4th of February, just downloaded the patch that was supposed to free up the freezing. I load up the game, and WHAM, FROZEN still on the HOME screen. I can't play, I can't hit the "o" button to go back, I have to close the app, only to reload the game and BAM, FROZEN ON THE HOME SCREEN. The patch didn't work? Maybe the devs need to share play with an existing player, so they can see what is going on.
  • Options
    drizztnadrizztna Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    still freezes, this is beyond frustrating 4 days of logging in and seeing others moving around and my game is frozen. This better not be costing me VIP days!!

• Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    “Friends list with certain characters”
    Maybe to fix the friends list loading issues that have been around for a few mods.
    And maybe that was the case for a few. But it seems older accounts are affected more. Someone with 400+ friends can make a new account with no issues. Older accounts with less than 5 friends are still frozen.
    Wack a mole at its finest. Good luck folks. Hope it gets fixed before all the enchants run out.

Curse of the Heart of Fire continues!!
  • Options
    trec#2442 trec Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    10.02 installed, still freeze, still cannot play
  • Options
    > @thumpertopeka#8338 said:
    > So, here it is the 4th of February, just downloaded the patch that was supposed to free up the freezing. I load up the game, and WHAM, FROZEN still on the HOME screen. I can't play, I can't hit the "o" button to go back, I have to close the app, only to reload the game and BAM, FROZEN ON THE HOME SCREEN. The patch didn't work? Maybe the devs need to share play with an existing player, so they can see what is going on.

I volunteer! I'll send the devs my login info! Please fix this!
  • Options
    dor101dor101 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Well fail number 3 the new patch still frozen
  • Options
    retrogravy#5576 retrogravy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    10.02 has been installed. NO CHANGE. STILL FROZEN.
  • Options
    jbat13#6664 jbat13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2022

Update 2 February 3, 2022

A fix for this issue will be released tomorrow with a patch. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

A make good will be made available early next week once we have verified post-patch build stability. This make good will include an extension of VIP for VIP members and additional gifts.

Update February 3, 2022

We continue to work on the build containing the fix for the existing freeze issue. We are also working on a makegood for PS players - this will be done once a fix is live and confirmed stable. Thank you again for all your patience.

Neverwinter PlayStation Players with a PS friends list above a certain threshold may be experiencing a freeze that was obscured by the crash resolved earlier today. Once detected, a fix was identified and we hope to have it out Feb. 2 or 3.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, I am no longer freezing. I now have a question, I had some packs with overloads that I had not yet opened due to them not stacking. Well I just opened them, will they still work or will you be putting in some sort of exchange for overloads that were not converted due to not being opened yet?

Also are you going to exchange Lesser Demonic key(s) also?
  • Options
    And we have more silence. 😒