2»

Comments

• Options
    tyrheustyrheus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Patch Notes for today's maintenance are now available:
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11483363

This patch does nothing... This entire update entirely ruined the game for new players. Tried a lvl 25 quest cleanup with a lvl 55 toon and getting my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> kicked. My greater healing pots are healing almost nothing. Single trash Mob hits are clearing away a third of my hp per hit. And my hits do little tiny dents to trash mob hp.

What are you guys / devs/ management thinking ? "Too many players on neverwinter, so let's chase away all the new players ?"

Well, if so, mission accomplished. I'll check back in a week, but in it's current state the game is unplayable and unenjoyable. You guys really need to allow some sort of overlevel bonus perks to carry through for weaker builds / new players / solo play to be able to enjoy.

Not everyone want Reaper level difficulty, some come to play just some casual questing and gameplay. Your update has killed that. :-(
  • Options
    ordastarordastar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have an idea about this combat rework. Today I logged in to see with this concept and I am not as disappointed as most users. I think that enchantments, runestones and insignias should contribute to the other contributions, cause all without these i still can reach 50%. I found that boons, companion slots and consumables count in other contributions and as far as I am concerned with this advice the character building could be more exciting.
  • Options
    admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Overlord of Red Dragon remains with Armor Penetration. CN undead's in the sphere hall has more HP and damage than Orcus the last Boss.
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

Overlord of Red Dragon remains with Armor Penetration. CN undead's in the sphere hall has more HP and damage than Orcus the last Boss.

Yeah... Those undead need to be looked at... Even when they don't have combat advantage, they are oneshotting people (again).

IMO, not acceptable that a SINGLE trash mob is able to one shot people who are 45k+ running this dungeon.

They need a complete tune down. Their health and outgoing damage needs to be reduced. I don't expect to be able to kill them in one shot, but I do expect to be able to kill them before they fill that red bar, and not have them one shot me.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock