test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official - Item/Item Sets to adjust

Comments

• littlevclittlevc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Dark Enchantment is going from Companion Influence to Forte. Now depending on the Class of the character Forte gives Power and "other" (or "others"). If your character is capped on Power why have Dark Enchantments that give Forte? Why can't we exchange Dark Enchantments?
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I have all r15 Radiants and r15 Dark enchantments on my DPS characters, combined with mostly Legendary Domination Insignias. On all of them... the raw power goes over 200,000 on live. On the test server... I found no problems bringing power down to 90%. You only need to adjust your companion bonuses and mount bonus and it brings you down to cap. If you remove some power-gain gear and stop using Watermelon... you actually go down to around 70% on power... even with maximum radiants, darks, and Dominations. It is not hard to adjust power around when the new mod comes. There is absolutely no need to start dumping your stuff now or then.
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Rings from avernus give too much stats compared to the others

New sharandar companion gear also gives too much stats
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    littlevc said:

Dark Enchantment is going from Companion Influence to Forte. Now depending on the Class of the character Forte gives Power and "other" (or "others"). If your character is capped on Power why have Dark Enchantments that give Forte? Why can't we exchange Dark Enchantments?

You can move other sources of power to another stat. Darks are actually a good source of stats overall. As others have stated above, switch what consumables you are using or use different companion bonuses, or equip bonuses.
  • polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    Why are the Shirts and Pants in Sharandar Green with no bonus? Will we be upgrading them later?
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2021

Rings from avernus give too much stats compared to the others

New sharandar companion gear also gives too much stats

Further testing, there are a lot of items with over stats, these ones from old shores of tuern drop

I suggest a full recheck of every stats of the gear currently in game
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    @gonzakotwi This actually seems to have gotten worse with last preview patch, some items that were already fixed do now have their "old" stat distribution back...
    Elite Whaleboy
  • jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User

Please fix all artifacts with item level 300. They give over-proportionally less ratings than artifacts with item level 450.

Level 450 artifcat gives...
    1st stat = 450 (100%)
    2nd stat = 225 (50%)
    3rd stat = 225 (50%)
    combined = 240 (53%)

Level 300 artifact gives..
    1st stat = 112 (37%)
    2nd stat = 112 (37%)
    3rd stat = 112 (37%)
    combined = 128 (43%)

Level 300 artifacts are just bad. Please up their stats to the same relative values as level 450 artifacts.
    That would greatly improve options and build variety.

Improved level 300 values would be...
    1st stat = 300 (100%)
    2nd stat = 150 (50%)
    3rd stat = 150 (50%)
    combined = 160 (53%)

I was going to suggest this also. Anyway @noworries#8859 daily reminder to fix celestials.

Suggestion:
    When using an encounter, gain a stack, at 3 stacks, 10% damage, 10% outgoing healing, 10% damage resistance for 30 seconds, no cool down.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    nisckis said:

Each stack from T3 equipment bonus (Goristro horns included) has its own countdown so new stacks are not extending the old ones, this makes basically impossible reaching the max number of stacks.

I wish I had that helm to test! I have no use for it though other than to test. I also need to get my hands on T3 helms for testing!

But as you can see I have no need to add crit from the horns, I want the CA and Accuracy helms! CA for Single target cause it's only active when in combat with 1 enemy. Accuracy helm for other content just cause I don't need the power from my Lions Guard.

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

arazith07 said:

There has been a lot of talk about Celestial Vs Lionheart weapon sets.

On the stream I mentioned that for Celestial I removed the lockout timer so that if a player is constantly engaged they can keep the celestial effect up continuously. There were still complaints that Lionheart would still be too powerful compared to Celestial in that regard. So another change that will be going in is that Lionheart will be reduced to 7.5% maximums to bring the two sets better in line.

This should not have been done. Celestials should have been increased to 10%. With this change, you've now made MW3 set the best weapon set, a set that can be bought with AD........ MW3 set has 10% damage with 100% uptimes, 10% damage resist provided everyone in the party has it. Please stop nerfing stuff. We gave the suggestion to make Celestials 10% and to add some DR as well.
    Honestly, more viable sets is a good thing.

Another thing though, if people are saying something is outperforming everything, expect a nerf.
    More viable sets lol. So you are okay with a pay to win set being better than two sets obtained from the two hardest trials in the game?
    Maybe, remember ad can be had by running qs. Sure it takes a long time to grind ad for 2 weapons, but some folks can't be on the game 24hrs a day just to get tomm/master zariel runs once, let alone to do it enough to get the weapons on one toon, let alone 2+.

IMHO, the mw3 should be at least equal to the latest endgame trial/dungeon weapon sets. It would give people that don't have time to grind the endgame content the chance to get weapons that enable them to at least run it once...
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    @sekosek#5740

You should not compare T3 items with T1 items. In any case other T3 items should give more stats, like 10% instead 7%.

And dont fall in thinking that this item gives 12,5% and 12,5%, you have to stack it 5 times, is not like you have the bonus when the combat start, and the hardest trials have phases where you lose the bonus.

Is a very good bonus, but is not an authomatic +12,5% to each. It requires some effort wich is a good thing
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • sekosek#5740 sekosek Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2021

@sekosek#5740

You should not compare T3 items with T1 items. In any case other T3 items should give more stats, like 10% instead 7%.

And dont fall in thinking that this item gives 12,5% and 12,5%, you have to stack it 5 times, is not like you have the bonus when the combat start, and the hardest trials have phases where you lose the bonus.

Is a very good bonus, but is not an authomatic +12,5% to each. It requires some effort wich is a good thing

I am comparing Tier3 items with Tier3 items, both of those helmets are from Tier3, they give 7% and 7.5%. And 1 Tier1 item, which gives 10%.

All 7%, 7.5% and 25% bonuses are from Tier 3 hunt, which makes them not balanced within each other.

And most classes can stack these easily, yes you lose in the beginning of the phases, but in 5 seconds you can fully stack and keep them active almost all the time. Does not really require any effort, because it does not really have anything mechanically, it happens as you deal damage anyways.

I have no problem with how it works, I just think it gives way too much percentage stats compared to other Tier3 items.
    Post edited by sekosek#5740 on
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    First you need to understand that this is going to be a Meta of sharing status among players (especially end game players) and that there are ways to earn maximize your CA or have 4 status without you needing potions or food. First you need to understand that this is going to be a goal of sharing status among players (especially end game players) and that there are ways to earn maximize your CA or have 4 status without you needing potions or food. Ranger has a class future that of 5% CA for everyone on the part, there are 2 artifacts for CA buff, and I don't know how that applies to the Guardian's debuff that of -10k awareness, but if 10k = 10%, you would have the 10% gain even if those are casual. Ranger has a class future that of 5% CA for everyone on the part, there are 2 artifacts for CA buff, and I don't know how that applies to the Guardian's debuff that of -10k awareness, but if 10k = 10%, you would have the 10% gain even if those are casual.

The strange thing is to see players comparing a T1 item with a T3. I even paid 2M on a Bone Devil Ribcage that just fell on the third hunt and thought they were well paid for the work that should be riding one.
  • sekosek#5740 sekosek Member Posts: 120 Arc User

First you need to understand that this is going to be a Meta of sharing status among players (especially end game players) and that there are ways to earn maximize your CA or have 4 status without you needing potions or food. First you need to understand that this is going to be a goal of sharing status among players (especially end game players) and that there are ways to earn maximize your CA or have 4 status without you needing potions or food. Ranger has a class future that of 5% CA for everyone on the part, there are 2 artifacts for CA buff, and I don't know how that applies to the Guardian's debuff that of -10k awareness, but if 10k = 10%, you would have the 10% gain even if those are casual. Ranger has a class future that of 5% CA for everyone on the part, there are 2 artifacts for CA buff, and I don't know how that applies to the Guardian's debuff that of -10k awareness, but if 10k = 10%, you would have the 10% gain even if those are casual.

The strange thing is to see players comparing a T1 item with a T3. I even paid 2M on a Bone Devil Ribcage that just fell on the third hunt and thought they were well paid for the work that should be riding one.

I know its meta of sharing and buffing eachother, and helping eachother. Which is exactly why 25% on a single item is too much. Right now on most classes you can easily cap 4 offensive stats, and on some classes 3 offensive stats, and other stats being really close to 90% aswell. So if its already too easy to cap everything, there is no point on helping or buffing each other. But if it was actually hard to cap all stats, then we would be using party wide buffs etc. to help eachothers stats. Do you see my point?

I am comparing Tier3 items within eachother, with how much bonus they give. Three items from Tier3 have 7% vs 7.5% vs 25% bonuses, do these sound balanced for you? Why is 1 Tier3 item giving up to 3 times as other Tier3 items are giving?

Also if I was actually comparing Tier1 item to Tier 3 item, in this case Goristro Helmet(Tier 1), is better than Whisper's Hood and Skyblazer Helmet(Both Tier3). So with your logic, we expect Tier3 items to give more/better stats, but a Tier1 item is giving more atm. So you are conflicting with yourself.
    Accuracy and CA are bis status since according to your critical strike and critical severity thinking exist and are easily reachable to get the ceiling with potions. Maybe that's why these items have so little status compared to armor.
  • jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    > @sekosek#5740 said:
    > I know its meta of sharing and buffing eachother, and helping eachother. Which is exactly why 25% on a single item is too much. Right now on most classes you can easily cap 4 offensive stats, and on some classes 3 offensive stats, and other stats being really close to 90% aswell. So if its already too easy to cap everything, there is no point on helping or buffing each other. But if it was actually hard to cap all stats, then we would be using party wide buffs etc. to help eachothers stats. Do you see my point?
    >
    > I am comparing Tier3 items within eachother, with how much bonus they give. Three items from Tier3 have 7% vs 7.5% vs 25% bonuses, do these sound balanced for you? Why is 1 Tier3 item giving up to 3 times as other Tier3 items are giving?
    >
    > Also if I was actually comparing Tier1 item to Tier 3 item, in this case Goristro Helmet(Tier 1), is better than Whisper's Hood and Skyblazer Helmet(Both Tier3). So with your logic, we expect Tier3 items to give more/better stats, but a Tier1 item is giving more atm. So you are conflicting with yourself.

Skyblazer should be 10% CA imo
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Zen Market item. Under "Services"

"Level 70 Character"
    Tooltip states that the pack includes "3 [Bonding Runestone, Rank 7]
    Also states Sharandar completion - This might need to be revised in a few weeks with the removal of the old Sharandar campaign, and the release of the new one.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • tonyvincenttonyvincent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
    Just mentioning that the stacks of defense% from Shadowclad Armour Enchantment don't reset upon deflection. It would be great having the stacks reset. Thanks! Maybe it's mentioned already.
    164814-albums6114-picture99368.png
    |Aizu Wallenstein|
  • azric#8402 azric Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    So the one thing literally no one wanted they did thanks craptic I busted my azz for for a weapon set that you ruined
    Don't confuse skill with a little luck you daft fool
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Suggestion: Upgrade Doohickey from 100 magnitude to 150 magnitude.

This item has been a little underpowered and seldom used. At-Wills and Encounters increased by 33% magnitude. Increasing Doohickey to 150 magnitude will keep it viable. This item would be more interesting with an added effect such as... decreases Accuracy of targets by 5% for 5 seconds.
  • purupurupiko#4458 purupurupiko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Will be the Breastplate of the crusader and the Greaves of the Lightguard bonus change to something different? Right now they give 8k and 7.5k power, respectively. They where used mostly by healers. It's very difficult to cap power for them, since there aren't many pieces that give % power and they don't have power in their forte. I suggest to change them to % power instead of stats, like 7.5% each. This way healers will have something to increase their power rating.
  • > @gonzakotwi said:
    > Rings from avernus give too much stats compared to the others
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > New sharandar companion gear also gives too much stats

Here's an idea: Take it off and stop complaining.

Lower levels need those stats.
    Murder time is fun time!
    I believe the Imperial set and the Black Ice set should be updated the same way the Lostmouth set was. Please replace the attributes removed from the Demon Lord's set, it is an injustice that he be younger than these quoted and give less Constitution than the other.
  • aerhythia#3255 aerhythia Member Posts: 173 Arc User

Will be the Breastplate of the crusader and the Greaves of the Lightguard bonus change to something different? Right now they give 8k and 7.5k power, respectively. They where used mostly by healers. It's very difficult to cap power for them, since there aren't many pieces that give % power and they don't have power in their forte. I suggest to change them to % power instead of stats, like 7.5% each. This way healers will have something to increase their power rating.

Agreed, Crusader is a tier 3 Nightspine reward that previously was better then the Ribcage for many builds.

The boots are at least still usable, you need stats from somewhere and the bonus is a bit more reliable then the one from the armor.