This thread is for feedback/bug reports on the changes to companions with the combat work that is on preview.
- Companions no longer level up, they only use their rank now.
- Bonding Runestones no longer have an effect or slots to go in.
- Companion Influence has been removed and the companion stat window shows the stats that transfer to the player at a 1:1 ratio.
- Companions can upgrade to mythic and bolster has been increased.
- Companion Enhancement, Offense, Defense, Utility powers have had adjustments to support the new rating/combat work.
- There is now Universal power slots on companions and all classes have the same number/types of power slot.
- Fighting Companions share the ratings from their owner, get a percentage of the owner's base damage as their own damage, and take a portion of their owner's base health as their own. Type of companion, dps, tank, healer, modifies those values.
Check out the blog post for more information on all of the changes.