test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Mount Changes Launch Thread

1235»

Comments

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    The 3,000 magnitude of Tunnel Vision will probably get nerfed in the future. If they pre-announce a nerf it will help mitigate 'some' negativity. Everyone of us hates investing in something that we believe will improve our game, to have it nerfed 1 week later. Personally, I am expecting Tunnel Vision to get a nerf from 3,000 to 2,000 or 1,500.

I'd change Tunnel Vision to: Deals 1,000 magnitude damage. For 10 seconds, this target receives 100% extra damage from your At-Will attacks.

This still leaves 3,000 magnitude potential, but no one can actually spam at-will for 10 straight seconds without sacrificing somewhere. This makes the skill true to its name.

Several mounts exist with 2,000 magnitude single target damage. They have long animations (forcing sacrifice of a couple seconds of at-will damage). Toad and similar mounts would retain a unique niche of highest possible single target spike damage.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,185 Arc User
    edited September 2020

> @gavw#7443 said:

> In total I probably lost around 1 million AD in posting fees during the period where it was bugged

Those posting fees are returned after sale completes or expires. If you take it down early you lose them. Now the ah takes 10 percent of every sale regardless of vip. That ad never comes back it's their fee to sell items.

The posting fees are returned ONLY if somebody buys it. It won't be returned for expiry.
    Did you ever see the AH return email have 2 items? The item you tried to sell and AD.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • xian#6183 xian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Platform: Ps4
    Account: Fabio4769
    Name Pg: Oibaf
    I have been selling various items including a legendary Triceratops and lost 550,000 Astral Diamonds.
    I have already sent 2 tickets since the problem happened, I have the VIP on 12 and I want you to return the 550000 Astral Diamonds, lost for your mistakes.
  • kurka5555kurka5555 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Is anyone actually working on this ? Cryptic will give people refunds or not ? Two weeks gone and still no official info about stolen astral diamonds. I think players deservs at least some info about when the refunds will come.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    But people really think they will get a refund for the lost AD? ha....ha....ha.....

In this case there was even a post in the forum....

I am still waitting for my refund for the Bags of holding purchased in the ZEN market, and trasnformed to BOUND. Or the 400k AD lost because of a bug in the exchange trader... (bug not documented in the forum)

I can remember other fiascos like items in the chest but not being gived, etc. Good luck with your tickets.
    Post edited by darthpotater on
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    don't really think there will be a refund but it doesn't hurt to make a stink about it.
    Best case scenario, you will get a Promissory Note but I doubt it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Best case scenario, you will get a Promissory Note but I doubt it.

You know what they should do with Promissory Notes?

exchange 5 to unlock the Ravenloft complimentary starting equipment pack
    exchange 10 to unlock the Undermountain complimentary starting equipment pack/chest
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    I think there is a bug; I am not able to claim the free pack on my account, and neither can my daughter on her account. We both play on PC. I have looked at the Home Screen reclaim (K) and have gone to the agent in PE, but it is no longer available. We were supposed to be able to claim it until 10.20.20, but the option to claim it is no longer available, apparently.

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    rubytrue said:

I think there is a bug; I am not able to claim the free pack on my account, and neither can my daughter on her account. We both play on PC. I have looked at the Home Screen reclaim (K) and have gone to the agent in PE, but it is no longer available. We were supposed to be able to claim it until 10.20.20, but the option to claim it is no longer available, apparently.

it automatically opens when you try and applies itself to your existing rerolls. have you had a look to see if you have 50 more than you had previously?
    I am in PC. I still can see that in Reward Claims Agent's "Claim" tab.
    I think cryptic is blowing us up, they mark as solved my ticket about those auction fee bugs, and now when im trying to make one more ticket they are saying im duplicating existing - which is marked as solved but i still dint get refund so technically its not solved. Please start treat your customers seriously.
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    kurka5555 said:

I think cryptic is blowing us up, they mark as solved my ticket about those auction fee bugs, and now when im trying to make one more ticket they are saying im duplicating existing - which is marked as solved but i still dint get refund so technically its not solved. Please start treat your customers seriously.

I agree, it is beyond ridiculous that they can't even give an answer here, on their official forum, as to how they are going to handle all those millions that they took from players, and it is from a bug they admittedly caused.

It is most certainly NOT the way any serious company would handle an issue like this...

Any answers? @nitocris83
    edited October 2020
    5 tickets marked as solved, even the one which is not duplicate of stolen AD, it was new ticket, i asked why they are marking unsolved tickets as solved. It's funny how they are trying to forget about stolen milions of astral diamonds. image
    edited October 2020
    Where I live now, the power goes out more often than in any other town I've ever lived in. It goes out at least 50 times per year. They have never sent me a refund for lost productivity or damages. If every resident sent in a claim each time, they would spend all their time doing claims. There is absolutely no way they could refund each resident in accordance to real damages or lost money. I think a lot of complainers on this form are living in a fantasy world, not just playing in one.

I would like to see all VIP members receive 30 days of extra VIP, and see better game communication in the future. It would be a good idea for Cryptic to put a flashing ALERT mail notice or something when a temporary situation might affect the players like this, and another one when it's resolved. At least then, it wouldn't blindside so many players.
    Zimxero i suggest you to move out to place where electricity supply is stable. I think you don't understand one think, people are buying zen to exchange them to Astral Diamonds, so when you are loosing diamonds because of bug, you are loosing real money. When game takes your money you can call it stealing. It will be nice if someone from official can say something about this situation.
  • zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    > @zimxero#8085 said:
    > Where I live now, the power goes out more often than in any other town I've ever lived in. It goes out at least 50 times per year. They have never sent me a refund for lost productivity or damages. If every resident sent in a claim each time, they would spend all their time doing claims. There is absolutely no way they could refund each resident in accordance to real damages or lost money. I think a lot of complainers on this form are living in a fantasy world, not just playing in one.
    >
    > I would like to see all VIP members receive 30 days of extra VIP, and see better game communication in the future. It would be a good idea for Cryptic to put a flashing ALERT mail notice or something when a temporary situation might affect the players like this, and another one when it's resolved. At least then, it wouldn't blindside so many players.

And where I live - including the neighboring countries (all very real places) - you are legally entitled to compensation (usually deducted from the next utilities bill), if the power is out for more than a specified period of time as laid out in the law. The exception being if there is infrastructure maintenance work, and that has to be announced via SMS and/or e-mail at least 48-hours in advance. (Yes, there are absolutely ways to keep track of these things. One solution is to install individual e-meters in every registered residence fuse box, and wireless transmit the data on usage and interruptions to the supplier. That's how it's done here.)

Demand better - both of your supplier/place of residence, and of Cryptic & Perfect World Entertainment.
    Dude what are you talking about ? We are talking about stolen ad with the auction fee bug, not about your problems with power, stop posting if you don't have anything to add in this topic.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Hope they don't refund peeps AD : P Would've preferred this stayed more to the topic of mount changes.
    edited October 2020
    kurka5555 said:

Dude what are you talking about ? We are talking about stolen ad with the auction fee bug, not about your problems with power, stop posting if you don't have anything to add in this topic.

You also hijacked this thread. This thread is about reporting bug. That bug is fixed. You were not posting regarding an existing bug (the topic of this thread).

If you want to ask for refund, start your own thread or piggyback the existing threads with title regarding losing AD from AH posting fee. If you decide to bury your argument within this thread, your argument will stay buried. Nobody else will pay attention/notice/know about your concern based on the title of this thread. If you want to make noise, do it right.
    Actually support tells me to post here(they send me link to this thred), so you are not right. But like always there is a man who is trying to change the topic and let the game devs blow us up.
    edited October 2020
    kurka5555 said:

Actually support tells me to post here(they send me link to this thred), so you are not right. But like always there is a man who is trying to change the topic and let the game devs blow us up.

Even if the support tell you to post here, IMO, they are not right (and in my experience, at least 50% of time, their support give wrong information that I kept on correcting them). Their usual practice is to tell us to post in Bug Report forum (a standard support email copy and paste template). I got many of those emails telling me to go there and I usually did that before I submit a ticket. Not sure why yours is different this time but that is not the point. May be they want to bury this issue from the public eyes.
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User

Hope they don't refund peeps AD : P

Why?

• shaz#7918 shaz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Anyway, never knew CM s had technical knowledge about implementation, but apparently their support does, so here it goes:

Platform: ps4
    Account: heals by shaz
    Issue: lost approx
    4 mil due to a technical error aka posting fees.
    Date: more than a month ago

Made several tickets but they keep referring me to this thread. So, i expect within one week the ad to be returned, as support sees this forum as the holy grail. Ty in advance.

Ps. They acknowlodeged the error and admitted its arc fault and should be fully recompensated.
    They even have the records on it. So it should be 1 days work at max
    Post edited by shaz#7918 on
    @nitocris83, can u atleast respond?
    What is Cryptic opinion on this case ? They admitted that the error was their fault, so how about giving an anserw what with refundation ?
    According to Support, they are still working on it..