test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[UPDATE]Extended PC Maintenance [11/5/2020][Complete]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2020 in News & Announcements
Update 3:48pm PT

PC is now unlocked. Players will still see the Zen value flicker between old and new values after a purchase but will display the correct value. A final fix will be available in a future patch.

Greetings,

Maintenance for PC is ongoing due to incorrect Zen values after making a purchase in the Zen Market. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible and will provide additional updates when available.

We apologize for the frustration this may cause and truly appreciate your patience.

Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• Options
    molchar#7365 molchar Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Can we get a mouse-over change to the server status flyout that says "...almost there!" ? lol
  • Options
    igrejamasterigrejamaster Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    About Mount Upgrad Token per Zariel Favor in Milestone Vendor, it was fixed or no?
  • Options
    blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    so are we not getting a free appearance change token in the event to claim ?
  • Options
    ozmosus42#0590 ozmosus42 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The Funny thing is they weren't going to update anyone until I complained to their customer service. They have no respect for their players at all....
  • Options
    rythefly1979rythefly1979 Member Posts: 1 Arc User

The Funny thing is they weren't going to update anyone until I complained to their customer service. They have no respect for their players at all....

I'm sure that getting up and running again and sorting out the Zen issues was their primary focus. I just hope they extend the Masquerade so that my efforts this week will not have been in vain.
  • Options
    moonlight#8241 moonlight Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Will the Zen Market be down for awhile? When the game does come back up was wondering why it was a long maintenance.
  • Options
    ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    This is quite funny. If it was any other game problem, they would have postponed it until tomorrow. When it comes to zen....
  • Options
    zen is important its there bread and butter
  • Options
    fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    Incorrect Zen Value = Server Down to 25 Hours until fix
    A Lot of Bug that make player's life hard = Maybe Next 31 February
    Craptycs logic B)
  • Options

Appreciate the notice

As the Masquerade was supposed to end at 10am and Last Chance vendor was supposed to be in-game at finale of Masquerade, are you extending such time to allow players to complete bounties? or will there be some other form of recompense?

Stuff like this happens, get over it -_- why does everyone have to expect handouts every time. Would you prefer they never maintained the game and let it die out? Jeez
  • Options
    ozmosus42#0590 ozmosus42 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2020

I'm sure that getting up and running again and sorting out the Zen issues was their primary focus. I just hope they extend the Masquerade so that my efforts this week will not have been in vain.
    It doesn't take but 2 minutes to leave a message on the Forum or Facebook or Twitter to say hey this is why it's taking so long.. It's called RESPECT.
  • Options
    mothified#3940 mothified Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    > @fernandoelisei said:
    > Incorrect Zen Value = Server Down to 25 Hours until fix
    > A Lot of Bug that make player's life hard = Maybe Next 31 February
    > Craptycs logic B)

'ey, what did you expect? ArcGames is a Chinese company, money comes first, do you think they care about the quality of services? If they did then you wouldn't see companies like Tencent buying stocks from already established companies to make a quick $ and you would see them making a good game instead. It is what it is. At least it's free so we can't complain. But it's moments like these that make me *Kekw* when big spenders say "BuT tHiS iS hOw We MaKe ThE gAmE bETtER"
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

It doesn't take but 2 minutes to leave a message on the Forum or Facebook or Twitter to say hey this is why it's taking so long.. It's called RESPECT.
    Nitocris is not even supposed to be working today as she's in the middle of moving, which is probably why the updates have been so infrequent.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mothified#3940 mothified Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    > @"negativeoftenpc#9294" said:
    > (Quote)
    > Stuff like this happens, get over it -_- why does everyone have to expect handouts every time. Would you prefer they never maintained the game and let it die out? Jeez

They are not even maintaining the game, this is a zen market issue. did you read the OP?
  • Options
    xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Nitocris is not even supposed to be working today as she's in the middle of moving, which is probably why the updates have been so infrequent.
    Probably a solid idea in the future to NOT give the CM a day off on a patch/maintenance day for this very obvious reason
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

That's understandable but shouldn't someone else step up and advise the community? No one expected any issues because there was no patch notes. Twitter said there was a build issue, there was no patch/ patch notes on a build!
  • Options
    fulozafuloza Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    @kreatyve please, can any of those responsible adequately answer my question, without apologizing, this is beyond reason, you are asking for 2 hours and this will take 10-20 hours. why are you lying to your users? are we going to get anything for these lies? after two hours of maintenance we come to the stage where the owners falsely report us. lie to us and try to play with our nerves?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    fuloza said:

@kreatyve please, can any of those responsible adequately answer my question, without apologizing, this is beyond reason, you are asking for 2 hours and this will take 10-20 hours. why are you lying to your users? are we going to get anything for these lies? after two hours of maintenance we come to the stage where the owners falsely report us. lie to us and try to play with our nerves?

@kreatyve is not cryptic staff. He is a player like you and me.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

fuloza said:

@kreatyve is not cryptic staff. He is a player like you and me.
    *she. But yes. I am an unpaid volunteer.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.