test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warlock Adjustments

1235»

Comments

• andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Hey, I just saw an SW in TOMM wipe the floor with everyone in dps, so we have something broken somewhere that actually lets us dps (whatever it is, it's already reported) . Ofc I'm sure they will push a fix live immediately, because fixing dps too high is so much better than making us useless on dps.

Anyone want to share what's broken this time before it's fixed so I can pretend I'm a dps class in the meantime? :)
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Maybe this one... but noone knows how it's reproduced obviously
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1252372/warlock-damage-bug
    PS: even if I knew how is reproduced, I wouldn`t tell them , let them search for some easter eggs :)
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User

Maybe this one... but noone knows how it's reproduced obviously
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1252372/warlock-damage-bug
    PS: even if I knew how is reproduced, I wouldn`t tell them , let them search for some easter eggs :)

Not to worry, since the class is OBVIOUSLY doing more damage than intended the devs will probably just reduce all warlock damage by 70%. That should take care of the bug ...

(Sarcasm aside, better to just report the bug and let them fix it and then try to balance the class properly)
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    bpstuart said:

It really does feel like ever since the class came out that the devs have been chopping out the things i like.
    Is someone hiding in my room and making a list of things i enjoy about the class and crossing them out in blood under an evil moon?

Gold, that made my day, tnx
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Warlocks are a combination of all the worst possible options from all three paragons from mod 15 and mashed up into what we have mod 16 going forward.
  • foxeatingwolf#7316 foxeatingwolf Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I happen to really love having Arms of Hadar now as a soulweaver, I really enjoy having the option of slapping down hordes of monsters with a giant demon hand in between times spent healing players, I actually feel like I can have some affect now beyond just being a walking potion as some would describe it.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited October 2019

...I actually feel like I can have some affect now beyond just being a walking potion as some would describe it.

I do feel like a walking potion sometimes - between only having one at-will available, and not being able to get away from Shatter Spark and PoP. I spend the bulk of my time defiling essences. I would have liked using Arms in conjunction with Harrowstorm, but I can't get any use out of that one - not when people are desperate for heals. I wish Harrowstorm had a higher heal magnitude. Wraith's Shadow is another one I'd like to see improved.

You'd think that equipping two healing encounters would surpass the healing effectiveness of one.

Be great if Prince of Hell converted a percentage of damage to healing for allies in range.
  • foxeatingwolf#7316 foxeatingwolf Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2019

...I actually feel like I can have some affect now beyond just being a walking potion as some would describe it.

I do feel like a walking potion sometimes - between only having one at-will available, and not being able to get away from Shatter Spark and PoP. I spend the bulk of my time defiling essences. I would have liked using Arms in conjunction with Harrowstorm, but I can't get any use out of that one - not when people are desperate for heals. I wish Harrowstorm had a higher heal magnitude. Wraith's Shadow is another one I'd like to see improved.

You'd think that equipping two healing encounters would surpass the healing effectiveness of one.

Be great if Prince of Hell converted a percentage of damage to healing for allies in range.
    Prince of hell as some have said should be critical stike, now THAT would make sense for a healing paragon path, armor penetration is nigh useless compared to other options! Please devs, change it to critical strike, because that actually does something for healing, and not just damage which we will never do that much of on this paragon path.

Edit: Somehow I missed that one other choice already does this...
    Post edited by foxeatingwolf#7316 on