- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
Uprising Preview Patch Notes: NW.115.20190729E.15
Release NotesNote: We may have included patch notes for issues that were never present on Preview.Note: This is not an all-inclusive list of fixes, but a snapshot of the many fixes we are doing. Known Issues
Content and Environment
- Stardock Floor 3 – There is an issue with the floor, that sometimes monsters can drop through it.
- Increasing the Item Level requirements of Tomb of the Nine Gods to 16,000. Cradle of the Death God, and Ravenloft Item Level requirements raised to 18,000
Tower of the Mad Mage
- A magnetically tethered player is KO'd their partner's magnetic charge will now disappear immediately.
- Halaster now prioritize DPS before healers, when targeting eruption
- Halaster would not reset during Sunfall even if the arena was empty.
- The hit box of Duumvirate has been adjusted, it now originates from the mid-line of Halaster, instead of a few feet in front of him.
- Under certain circumstances a magnetically tethered player dying could cause their tether partner to be knocked away immediately.
- When phase shifting to Sunfall from certain phases due to enrage, certain environmental hazards and creeping ice would not always dissipate.
Combat and Powers
- The Dragon Knight is now CC immune.
Classes and Balance
- Barbarian (Sentinel)
- Crushing Advance's damage reduction effect has been increased to 12s (up from 10s) and is now a standard Damage Down effect, and does not stack with other sources of the standard Damage Down.
- Fighter (Vangard)
- Kneebreaker would unexpectedly cause a damage down effect on the target under certain conditions.
- Paladin (Oathkeeper)
- Circle of Divinity indicated the effect remained for 16s, the effect actually remained for 12s. This is a text only change.
- Critical Touch may no longer proc when an offensive action such as Valorous Strike is used without a target.
Items and Economy
- Yojimbo's power "kawari" did not function as described. It no longer increases the damage taken by the target from all attacks, but instead properly grants the yojimbo an additional 10% damage dealt for 5s. The effect now always activates, instead of an unstated chance of activating.
- Reduced the combat companion damage modifier bonus.
- Striking Ring of the Veteran unexpectedly featured armor penetration instead of critical strike.
- Lionheart weapon set bonus now also increases outgoing healing.
- Resolved an issue where cancelling a revive would cause rez sickness to still be applied.
Animation, Audio, Character Art, and Effects
- Swapped the positions of the vanity pet and the fashion bag in the fashion tab of the inventory.
- Season Leaderboard display goes on top of PvP Display window instead of under.
- Halaster's explosion on Death from Above wasn't drawing correctly when the comet crashes into the gameplay space.