test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Major class changes are unnecessary

I think in mod 14, the classes have been very balanced. Perhaps the most balanced it has ever been in the history of Neverwinter. Every class has a role they can fill to contribute to a party.
Of course things aren't completely balanced, but I think minor changes to some key powers would have served much better in terms of balance instead of doing a ton of reworks and upsetting the balance all together, then having to fix it later. I feel like all these overhauls will only create more things that requiring fixing in the future, and that means for players that they will have to spend months in a newly unbalanced state.
I obviously don't expect them to throw away the changes they've prepared for us. I just wanted to leave feedback and I just hope they will be quick with adressing the newly created state of unbalance.

Comments

• c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    what class are you playing ?

On a side note breaking balance and rework/buff/nerf offer fresh air. As an example that's the "hidden" reason LoL is still as popular.
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    c3rb3r3 said:

what class are you playing ?

On a side note breaking balance and rework/buff/nerf offer fresh air. As an example that's the "hidden" reason LoL is still as popular.

I play a GF.
  • venoxempirevenoxempire Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    RIP TR, will be the most unused class after MOD15.
  • lorun2009lorun2009 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    In my opinion this changes will be overall good for endgame players and content... Why? Because dungeons are way to EASY with all this buffs and changing one of the best buffer (DC DO) is good option to deal with that.

Last TR changes made him to powerfull... I was many times in CODG where TR killed boss so fast that we didnt even sweat a little bit. And in my opinion TR will be still good DPS but not OP :) But this is only my opionion and im really happy that they change so much in module 15 :)
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    lorun2009 said:

In my opinion this changes will be overall good for endgame players and content... Why? Because dungeons are way to EASY with all this buffs and changing one of the best buffer (DC DO) is good option to deal with that.

Last TR changes made him to powerfull... I was many times in CODG where TR killed boss so fast that we didnt even sweat a little bit. And in my opinion TR will be still good DPS but not OP :) But this is only my opionion and im really happy that they change so much in module 15 :)

You do realize that you need to be able to grind content quickly to get chase items, otherwise it takes too long and creates a pay to win environment?

TR is dead buddy.
    edited September 2018
    But ppl are complaining that dungeon are too easy (and this is true) and when they nerf something ppl complanining abouts this changes... Im really happy that they nerf a lot of things because MMOrpg game should be challenging not easy like now it is :P
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    lorun2009 said:

But ppl are complaining that dungeon are too easy (and this is true) and when they nerf something ppl complanining abouts this changes... Im really happy that they nerf a lot of things because MMOrpg game should be challenging not easy like now it is :P

You will probably be one of the few happy with all the changes then. While I'm happy my OP got a bit of love, I'm crushed they destroyed my DC and my TR for it. Bittersweet indeed and in the case of TI on the DO DC unnecessary when they could have just notched it down with the party wide aspect (make it give half its benefit) instead of completely changing to where it gives very little benefit to the party at all. Plus, challenge is relative. The content might be easy to an endgamer like yourself but we have threads in the forum calling for reductions in difficulty in places like FBI and MSPC as the pug crowd finds it too difficult. Places where it WAS a challenge not too long ago and STILL is depending on the type of party you take. Overall I'm in between on all these upcoming changes. Some are good and welcome, others are just gawd awful. My two coppers.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
    lorun2009 said:

People complained about it before they introduced another RNG bound chase item - UES. And we got CR which is plenty hard, however primarily due to annoying god damned bugs.
  • onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    lorun2009 said:

yes lets kill do's build over years because content ist too easy.......
    Kill AC DC too because i can run etos without dc so its too easy - kill pallys because aura of courage give too much buffs

are you serious? This is the worst comment i saw in this Forums
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2018

There are a few class balance changes I don't agree with in M15.

1st of all is the CW nerfs, for some reason. They did get buffed, but they also lost a few things.

DODC nerf is just HAMSTER terrible and they outright killed it. Who gives a HAMSTER about a support doing DPS? RIP DO DC. You will be missed. Poor Yero.

And lastly, TR change. What in the name of all that is holy was that? Seriously, they bring a class back to life, and it's perfect the way it is, but then they nerf it?

It's like they have a crippling fear of money and success.

Rest seems fine in my "noob for other classes" eyes. I've mentioned my opinion on my main's class on the fitting thread.

First of, about 2 years ago his company started to begin balancing classes and they fixed a lot of issues.
    They fixed many bugged or overperforming stuff, otherwise this game would have been in the trashcan allready, but they stopped going on somehow.

What did CW´s loose? Too much lines and too less understanding on my side about CW.
    25% more basedamage looks pretty good to me?

DO-DC got nerfed, maybe because the meta needs a "refresh", that´s something every palyer in an mmo should be used to, actually GWF is /was top dps for ages, show me an mmo rpg where one class dominated PVE for >4 years in row. This counts for DC and OP same way, it should not happen like that in no game, never.
    Actually it is a logical nerf but took devs 2 years+.
    Now you need to run AC rightous and have also some gear to do so, same as a 18k Devo OP, who "can´t queue" actually since he get´s beaten by every 11k DO/DC, might get a foot into the door.
    I play DC myself and will have access to any content with that class afterwards 110%. Some player focussed on a dps setup with their DO/DC , it was risky doing so, since DC is a supporter or leader at first. A dps focussed DO DC never was a needed role in this game, where 4 out of 5 focus on buffs 24/7, the more the better. But maybe we get to a more dps focussed setup in general at the end of the process and a DC dishing out some dps might be wanted, who knows.
    @balanced#2849 could think about giving DO/rightous a dps role in random queue.
    Groups like this will be a possible in random queue: Devo OP - GF- dps-DO - Templock/Hunter/rene mof/ - dps.
    But that would lead again to pretty huge shifts concerning balance. HG+BYS+CG+DG+BtS (TI? is it ment to be a debuff only for DO or the group?) are still pretty strong tools tbh.

My GF can´t run content as a tank in general like he wants to do. Most of the time protOP is in favour, even Devo/Tact is a nice setup, but that only works in premade meta-groups with one or two DC on top, no random setup viable like that.
    @balanced#2849 did not touch Paladins predominance in this game , being the only tank with heavenly buffs on top.
    Maybe nerfing DO-DC leads to more OP´s go Devo, so GF might get access teaming up with those "leftover players" :)

TR seems to get hit hard, atm the class is top dps if you mastered that powerloop, with some distance to following striker. There is not much space for other strikerclasses runnig outside your friendlist atm.
    A nerf was predictable, but a nerf without compensation might kill that class, we will see. 99% did not test those changes.
    TR was a popular striker in CODG even before SoD skyrocketed, but TR needed a rework in terms of playablility. Most of the playerbase was not able to lift their power into sky by using that powerloop.
    Concerning TR and PVP there should be other solution in general, nothing one dev could ever change by fixing some stuff here and there.
    Bloodbath got buffed in terms of burst and Oppressive Darkness (Damage increased by ~39% ) was also was buffed :)
    "Mass die" won´t end in Dom, it will get worse. It´s not SoD that killes most player, its BB+piercing procs that leads to "onehits" 1 vs 1 (Bloodbath+Infiltrators Action (CA)+Opr. Dark = Gameover). SoD is a nice bonus and leads to sudden death, sometimes double-onehits tank classes - 380k proc on that 16kOP omg ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Warlock - Fury did get tiny buffs concerning dps on single targets, aoe got buffed obviously though .. but who cares about aoe ?
    Hadar Grasp will be 25%+ debuff but last shorter and the 25%+ debuff get deminished and only work for for Lesser Curse wich is 2% overall damage and for damnation puppet
    @balanced#2849, in the sum a very tiny buff or not existent if I run Fury.
    Morderous flame is some smal % even using KF+SS on my Soulbinder so there is no big selfbuff at all, some self declared warlock-pros are talking of, sry too many dumb comments these days.
    Overlall performance of a Warlock striker without bugs will be near the same as now. Every other striker in this game will surpass him easily, TR maybe excludet, who knows.
    A hope might be the rebirth of damnation, maybe the "new dps spec" but I doubt it will be from big impact if bossfights lasting for 10 sec.
    Some aspects sound pretty strong to me like Puppet now recharge your encounter powers by 1 second on each hit and Soul Investiture now increase your encounter power damage by 10% per stack, we Will see.
    Post edited by schietindebux on
    onlymat said:

lorun2009 said:

yes lets kill do's build over years because content ist too easy.......
    Kill AC DC too because i can run etos without dc so its too easy - kill pallys because aura of courage give too much buffs

are you serious? This is the worst comment i saw in this Forums
    I never said that they should change another classes... And DC DO isnt dead.

I was with my friends on preview doing CR. Op/gf/dc AC/Dc do and TR and we did this in ~30 minutes... So i think you all should stop crying and start learning how to play this game :pensive:

1st of all is the CW nerfs, for some reason. They did get buffed, but they also lost a few things.

DODC nerf is just HAMSTER terrible and they outright killed it. Who gives a HAMSTER about a support doing DPS? RIP DO DC. You will be missed. Poor Yero.

And lastly, TR change. What in the name of all that is holy was that? Seriously, they bring a class back to life, and it's perfect the way it is, but then they nerf it?

Rest seems fine in my "noob for other classes" eyes. I've mentioned my opinion on my main's class on the fitting thread.

First of, about 2 years ago his company started to begin balancing classes and they fixed a lot of issues.
    They fixed many bugged or overperforming stuff, otherwise this game would have been in the trashcan allready, but they stopped going on somehow.

What did CW´s loose? Too much lines and too less understanding on my side about CW.

DO-DC got nerfed, maybe because the meta needs a "refresh", that´s something every palyer in an mmo should be used to, actually GWF is /was top dps for ages, show me an mmo rpg where one class dominated PVE for >4 years in row. This counts for DC and OP same way, it should not happen like that in no game, never.
    Now you need to run AC rightous and have also some gear to do so, same as a 18k Devo OP, who "can´t queue" actually since he get´s beaten by every 11k DO/DC, might get a foot into the door.
    I play DC myself and will have access to any content with that class afterwards 110%. Some player focussed on a dps setup with their DO/DC , it was risky doing so, since DC is a supporter or leader at first. A dps focussed DO DC never was a needed role in this game, where 4 out of 5 focus on buffs 24/7, the more the better. But maybe we get to a more dps focussed setup in general at the end of the process and a DC dishing out some dps might be wanted, who knows.
    Groups like this will be a possible in random queue: Devo OP - GF- dps-DO - Templock/Hunter/rene mof/ - dps.
    But that would lead again to pretty huge shifts concerning balance. HG+BYS+CG+DG+BtS (TI? is it ment to be a debuff only for DO or the group?) are still pretty strong tools tbh.

My GF can´t run content as a tank in general like he wants to do. Most of the time protOP is in favour, even Devo/Tact is a nice setup, but that only works in premade meta-groups with one or two DC on top, no random setup viable like that.
    @balanced#2849 did not touch Paladins predominance in this game , being the only tank with heavenly buffs on top.
    Maybe nerfing DO-DC leads to more OP´s go Devo, so GF might get access teaming up with those "leftover players" :)

TR seems to get hit hard, atm the class is top dps if you mastered that powerloop, with some distance to following striker. There is not much space for other strikerclasses runnig outside your friendlist atm.
    A nerf was predictable, but a nerf without compensation might kill that class, we will see. 99% did not test those changes.
    TR was a popular striker in CODG even before SoD skyrocketed, but TR needed a rework in terms of playablility. Most of the playerbase was not able to lift their power into sky by using that powerloop.
    Concerning TR and PVP there should be other solution in general, nothing one dev could ever change by fixing some stuff here and there.
    Bloodbath got buffed in terms of burst and Oppressive Darkness (Damage increased by ~39% ) was also was buffed :)
    "Mass die" won´t end in Dom, it will get worse. It´s not SoD that killes most player, its BB+piercing procs that leads to "onehits" 1 vs 1 (Bloodbath+Infiltrators Action (CA)+Opr. Dark = Gameover). SoD is a nice bonus and leads to sudden death, sometimes double-onehits tank classes - 380k proc on that 16kOP omg ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Warlock - Fury did get tiny buffs concerning dps on single targets, aoe got buffed obviously though .. but who cares about aoe ?
    Hadar Grasp will be 25%+ debuff but last shorter and the 25%+ debuff get deminished and only work for for Lesser Curse wich is 2% overall damage and for damnation puppet
    Morderous flame is some smal % even using KF+SS on my Soulbinder so there is no big selfbuff at all, some self declared warlock-pros are talking of, sry too many dumb comments these days.
    Overlall performance of a Warlock striker without bugs will be near the saem as now, except the fact that every other striker in this game will surpass him easily.
    A hope might be the rebirth of damnation, maybe the "new dps spec" but I doubt it will be from big impact if bossfights lasting for 10 sec.
    Some aspects sound pretty strong to me like Puppet now recharge your encounter powers by 1 second on each hit and Soul Investiture now increase your encounter power damage by 10% per stack, we Will see.
    CWs got some good buffs yea, but a MASSIVE nerf to Chilling presence, which was one of the best feats in the game. 50%!

DODC got nerfed cause they don't want 2x DC meta, which doesn't quite exist, ever since SW has been really damn good.

GWF was top DPS - and is still near the top - it does about as well on single as it does on multi target. TRs and HRs could beat GWF in certain AoE situations (eg, CoDG), and GFs and TRs could beat it in single target, since burst is the meta now (and always will be unless we can have 100% uptime on literally everything).

The issue with DC nerf is - they just lost their only desirable low IL spec that needs skill more than just ridiculous stats.

The TR nerf I don't need to explain, that one's just plain ol' stupid. They got buffed in other ways, yeah. In ways no one will ever use as WoB+Lashing+AoC bomb+SoD was basically the way to go and still is, except now it's HAMSTER.

CW nerf is uncalled for. They get some nice stuff, sure, but god damnit they don't need their 48% DPS increase halved.

GFs need a massive boost to tactician as Conqueror is just as good in terms of buffing and has the DPS part too.

I dunno enough about SW to really comment on the changes, all I know is that the Templock fix a few mods ago made it a super damn good option.

Let me put it this way:

WHILE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM A META, THEY CREATED A META. Now no one will run DODC and everyone will look for AC+Templock+GF+OP. Before you could replace the GF with the templock, or maybe get an HR buff, or even a CW.

But now, since DODC is dead, adios amigos. Now only GFs will run with other classes. Good HAMSTER' job.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2018

DODC got nerfed cause they don't want 2x DC meta, which doesn't quite exist, ever since SW has been really damn good.

I dunno enough about SW to really comment on the changes, all I know is that the Templock fix a few mods ago made it a super damn good option.
    performance of a Warlock striker without bugs will be near the saem as now, except the fact that every other striker in this ga

Let me put it this way:

WHILE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM A META, THEY CREATED A META. Now no one will run DODC and everyone will look for AC+Templock+GF+OP. Before you could replace the GF with the templock, or maybe get an HR buff, or even a CW.

But now, since DODC is dead, adios amigos. Now only GFs will run with other classes. Good HAMSTER' job.

this

yes exactly this.

I see alliance runs all the time looking for temp or do. I've been part of all kinds of runs in the last couple months. there IS variety. all this change is going to do is give the temp our spot 100 percent of the time.

Actually with the recent CW changes. CWandSW can take the DO place rather easily.
    SW templock doesnt need alot of gear to work and do his debuff business.
    So yeah, for all you low geared dc do... time to switch.

?? all you low geared dos? so you think somehow highly geared do's will be ok? LOL. I"m holding out hope that the devs will see the error of this "balance" and not nuke it the way they're intending on doing. you seem to hate dos. are you a cw who has had a hard time last few mods and have jealousy issues or something? LOL

Actually with the recent CW changes. CWandSW can take the DO place rather easily.
    SW templock doesnt need alot of gear to work and do his debuff business.
    So yeah, for all you low geared dc do... time to switch.

?? all you low geared dos? so you think somehow highly geared do's will be ok? LOL. I"m holding out hope that the devs will see the error of this "balance" and not nuke it the way they're intending on doing. you seem to hate dos. are you a cw who has had a hard time last few mods and have jealousy issues or something? LOL

I be an SW.

High geared DO have the option of changing few things around and going AC. Having a decent transition etc. Whilst low geared DO are screwed... No1 will want a 10-13k dc ac.
    People are gonna be like "lf1m dc ac 40k base power min" etc
    Also high geared DO have the ability to go DPS only. Its actually not that bad. All these 'nerfs' buff wise are pretty decent for self dps. But whatever.

I don't hate on DO. I hate the logic of nerfing a class so it doesn't get used 2x in party. There are other ways around that.

However I do enjoy the constant cry and tears of all the 'only DO users'.
    No reason to be salty that your DO is getting nerfed. There is nothing to look forward for in mod15.
    All these nerfs and bad changes are a distraction, you're all taking the bait hard :)
    no a highly geared do can't just go ac. it's been said a billion times in these threads, you have to get entirely new gear. there is nothing compatible between ac and do.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2018

Overlall performance of a Warlock striker without bugs will be near the saem as now, except the fact that every other striker in this game will surpass him easily.
    CWs got some good buffs yea, but a MASSIVE nerf to Chilling presence, which was one of the best feats in the game. 50%!

GWF was top DPS - and is still near the top - it does about as well on single as it does on multi target. TRs and HRs could beat GWF in certain AoE situations (eg, CoDG), and GFs and TRs could beat it in single target, since burst is the meta now (and always will be unless we can have 100% uptime on literally everything).

The issue with DC nerf is - they just lost their only desirable low IL spec that needs skill more than just ridiculous stats.

The TR nerf I don't need to explain, that one's just plain ol' stupid. They got buffed in other ways, yeah. In ways no one will ever use as WoB+Lashing+AoC bomb+SoD was basically the way to go and still is, except now it's HAMSTER.

CW nerf is uncalled for. They get some nice stuff, sure, but god damnit they don't need their 48% DPS increase halved.

GFs need a massive boost to tactician as Conqueror is just as good in terms of buffing and has the DPS part too.

Let me put it this way:

Chilling presense dealt 50% of damage ? Never heared of that, anyway we will see if or if not dps CW´s will be back then.
    I know some pretty good ones , and I never had problems to pick a CW for dps over other classes.

About that double DC meta. Actually DO/DC is set in stone and at lower gear/stats an AC DC can not provide enough powerbuffs (+Forgemaster ) to outshine a templock or buffhunter etc.. But a geared AC/DC still provides enough powerbuffs to beat most other buff classes.
    Templock buffs 0.2x0.18 + debuffs 10%+5%+(25%) + a small powerbuff like 8-10k for a striker (+20% basepower)

My AC/DC at 55k power spends 94284 power towards your striker at 3xr14 bonds (55k x 0.58 + (55k x 0.58) x1.95), that´s about a 60% dps buff in case your power is allready 120k, you can skip WoL not stacking, so let it be 78k+power for your striker, it´s still 50% +dps at allready buffed level. Another 15% added from Forgemaster. In the end DO/DC+AC/DC+devo op + GF + dps should be meta at higher gear. This ends now, since Forgemaster is nerfed and TI also.
    Beside that DO DC never needed a lot of skill to be played, TI (autobuff) and HG (one button press), spam At wills and pop devine BtS, done.

Actually a TR should out-dps a GWF these days, if not he got maybe L2P issues. The changes in mod 15 are no rework, wich was needed so much.

About warlock, the class will stay a support/buff role instead of striker from what I can tell. The buffs for fury path are pretty low, and if an actual bug get´s fixed, noone will look for warlocks in mod 15 to take the striker role, even though the class can do that job, but in general on a lower level as other classes.
    That´s what all will tell you except maybe 1 or 2 player, who pretend to beat actual BIS GWF/GF/TR ... problem is they never proved anything running beside a good GWF or TR to underline those words, so noone knows if that´s all fairy tales or not.
    Maybe damnation will find back into game, we will see soon.

GWF will become the new and old champion of Dps classes, since the class has the best synergy with weapon enchants, artifact (getting wheeled on top of Crystal) and things like Aura of Courage due to selfbuffs, simple as that.
    OP is set in stone in every group same as AC/DC.
    I think meta should be devoOP-AC/DC - GF -GWF and a fourth buffer on top or a hybrid (buff/dps) like furylock, mof -dps, longstrider-hunter, but due the lack of knowledge we will see prot OP + DC +GWF + two other buffer 24/7
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    About the only "good" thing out of the class mods was the OP and buffing solo for PVE. I have no problem working support as a OP, I enjoy the roll but to get through the solo content I really need more DPS and this will give it to me.

As a side note, I can see lazy players staying in solo mode while doing randoms with parties. Mostly its because your waiting for your map and out farming and it pops and everyone is running out the gate and no one is hanging by the campfire to switch loads. OPs are already a bit slow compared to GWF, GF, & SW. And why the nerf to Radiant Champion speed bonus, was that somehow unbalancing the game???
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

no a highly geared do can't just go ac. it's been said a billion times in these threads, you have to get entirely new gear. there is nothing compatible between ac and do.

Big whop. Yall complain there's no end game. There you go. Lucky DC DOs.... atleast you get some endgame content this mod.
    I wish I got some end game content......
    Again...Someone is EXTREMELY fortunate the devs disabled disagree as one of the feedback options. Just be careful not to gloat too hard as there are folks on this thread with a long memory and they will let you know if (and when) the SWs get hit with the nerf bat and you start crying about it. SWs got a boost this mod. Thats awesome as I hate to see them get left out of parties. Templocks are in a much better place these days and I wish they would code them as healers as well as DPS for greater flexibility. However, the nuke they gave to the TRs and the DO DCs is most unwelcome and unnecessary when some tweaks would have done the job.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac

Big whop. Yall complain there's no end game. There you go. Lucky DC DOs.... atleast you get some endgame content this mod.
    I wish I got some end game content......
    If you don't have end game content as a sw it's because you're not high enough IL to run it. Over half the CR runs I have done had a SW present.
    to the person complaining about Do's building as dps. except for in the rare case of the young do who doesn't understand the do dps... do dps are not building as a dps expecting to top the leaderboards. it's just a little extra punch we can bring to the party to go along with our very strong buff debuff arsenal. as a dps alone we are beyond poor. we know that. lol. but the buff debuff stays the same regardless of that. we do more good giving an extra 100 million dps than we would if we tried to heal.
    edited September 2018
    Blabla, toolong bla.

Never said CP is 50% of their damage, I just said it got nerfed by 50%, but my phrasing could've been bad.

Sure DO is better for buffing, but templocks I run with also do DPS, so the whole run is faster.

TR does outDPS GWFs in M14 if TR is not using Whisperknife with Dazing strike on single target or something.

GWF class itself is good exactly because it's not complicated - no chance for weird interactions happening. Stack up yer buffs, press left click, press alt and go read a book. Nothing out of the ordinary will happen. But other classes have so many conditional bonuses, it creates problems, and bugs.

And the issue they have created now is, they're killing the diversity they're trying to create. Instead of finding middle ground between CW, SW, HR and DODC, they just made DODC HAMSTER and thats it.

The easy option, eh lads?