What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic now openly promoting the Meta?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lukejones77lukejones77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    Got it, and into it! Lol, it's actually like D&D.
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    @kangkeok You only have to wait for the correct party composition if you do public queue. Doing private queue allows you the same flexibility in party composition and starting numbers, but you have to advertise if you want others to join you.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    kharkov58 said:

@kangkeok You only have to wait for the correct party composition if you do public queue. Doing private queue allows you the same flexibility in party composition and starting numbers, but you have to advertise if you want others to join you.

yes but u still takes time to gather the party u want to be able to start playing. Furthermore u have to bear with the picky elitist if u are not making the party. Its just harder to start the game if u were to compare.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

:/ I don't know what you all are seeing in that trailer that would make you think that Cryptic is actually endorsing the meta. Of the three - the Half-orc could be a pally or a guardian fighter. One is a spellcaster of some type but definately not a cleric, and the third is roughly the equivalent of a great weapon fighter in full plate. It doesn't seem to mean anything. I think its meant to represent three heroic adventurers taking the fight to Strahd. I might be wrong (probably am) but I think you are overthinking this trailer @lukejones77. My two coppers.

GWF wear mail,
    kreatyve said:

Please be sure to not insult your fellow users when leaving your feedback. If someone is flaming, please do not reply to them. Report it and ignore the comments. Thanks.

AWwww....
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    > @wintersmoke said:
    > GWF wear mail

Technically supposed to be just Scale Armor, but it changed overtime, there's still some remnants of the more focused scale armor. cx But I'm okay with the differing types.
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    That's why I thought it was just three generic adventurers not meant to represent the specific classes. The spellcaster was carrying either a staff or spear and breathing fire. Something that the current classes don't have or can't do. Again, I don't see how anyone could come to the conclusion that the adventurers within the trailer represent some kind of endorsement of the current 1DPS/4 support meta.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Does anyone find that the half orc in the trailer looks like our beloved mimic king, Mr Thomas Foss? or its just me?