I think Omu is your best designed map ever.
I just wanted to offer praise to the team for the design of the Lost City of Omu map. It is by far my favorite place and I have been playing since mod 2, it is a lovely mixture of overgrown and structured, nature and buildings, it works perfectly when u run around there with all sorts of different ways to move around and get to places, but it is the visual design and pared-back audio which I love the most. The music is subtle enough it doesn't distract and it fades at the right time and leaves this very peaceful quiet vibe with just the bird audio and whotnot, the design of all the structures and plants and how they intermingle together is perfect. It is a peaceful place to be and visually stunning, you really do feel like you are there, and I just wanted to say how much I like it. Awesome.
- 14K All Categories
- 161.2K Neverwinter
- 1.2K News & Announcements
- 25 Collaborative Development Program (CDP)
- 10.6K Neverwinter Discussion (Xbox One)
- 77.1K Neverwinter Discussion (PC)
- 5.9K Neverwinter Discussion (PlayStation®4)
- 10.5K PvE Discussion
- 2.2K PvP Discussion
- 12.7K Class Forums
- 161 Guides
- 5.4K Player Corner
- 1.5K Neverwinter Game Support
- 6.9K NeverwinterPreview Shard (PC)